Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fable II Pub Games

Go down 
+50
DarkPhoenix142
EchoTwoAlpha
Profesdur
dutchrossi
Skankyprince
x D3vO x
Zyvac
gmodisthebest
SA52
Kapitan Kramer
PeeceYo
CodeIND
SyKo THeRaPy
YUNG TREY 417
RentalClown
Maveric51k
RibMonkey
jCHASEmc
Trevesis
tennismark
stevo_leeto
joshula231
MailOrderNinja
mediaflare
theoreticallyme
UNDISPUT3D Z
FuManChu29
The Uber n00b3r
Ranyk
Sazza and Azza
Duro NL
Dark Master 182
Trisket89
Deadbeatcorgi
PATTY0622
xRisingWrathx
BTGpapa
An Ironbaby
Teh Alex30
uk paradox
DarkTwin DX
Fluffy92291
ONE UP YOURS 2
elliot2dkillla
Mikena2007
scotty frank
Jared Legend
Bliff
KhaoticWarri0r
VicariousRogue
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:27 am

gmodisthebest wrote:
i was wandering what u all think the "punnishment" peter talks about i want u to responst to this plz. ty for ur time. confused
This has ALREADY been asked in a post
Back to top Go down
Zyvac
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Zyvac

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:12 pm

I cheated to get my money but i stopped at the amount i have because i dont want to ruin my game. I just want to have a little spending cash so i can buy a house some furnitur...i only got 500k. I dont want to be able to by everything right away gets rid of the point of playing in my opinion
Back to top Go down
x D3vO x
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
x D3vO x

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: How much gold have you accumulated?   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:39 pm

I'm not sure if this topic has already been discussed, if so I apologize and an admin is welcome to delete it.

But this real purpose of this is... How much gold have you made from the Fable II Pub Games OR in-game if you have already acquired a copy of the game?

I have made roughly 1,200,000
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:44 pm

my friend loved the game and played it all the time so like half of that is his work
Back to top Go down
Skankyprince
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Skankyprince

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:20 pm

you will get corruption if u gamble at all and u will look ugly just in case ur wondering,

i used the glitch till i got 10k then i got in depht (spelling mistake sorry) 18k and then now i have like 13k legit.

anyways i dont think we will get any punishment for glitching :cool:
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:02 pm

Spoiler:

i don't want to flag my loser-nes if that is wrong haha but that is the info i found out
Back to top Go down
dutchrossi
Pie Master
Pie Master
dutchrossi

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:47 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
to anyone who wants to know about the curse of scars further
Spoiler:

damn Razz i cheated :rofl:
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
PeeceYo
Pie Master
Pie Master
PeeceYo

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:50 pm

ewww. looks like my mom in the morning :rofl:
Back to top Go down
dutchrossi
Pie Master
Pie Master
dutchrossi

Male Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:58 pm

roflmao :rofl:
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
Profesdur
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Profesdur

Male Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:59 pm

i think thats why they implemented masks in the game so if you had a screwed up face by scars you could wear one

if thats the case im gonna make my guy look like Zorro
Back to top Go down
EchoTwoAlpha
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
EchoTwoAlpha

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:03 pm

personally i used the glitch for one of my chars, got 640k gold and all items, but then did it legit on another char. i have all the items now but am 2000 gold in debt Sad
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:49 pm

i think its all a bluff....PM realize they messed up and said it to scare us cuz if it was intentional why release a patch to fix it?
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Ahh the bullshit of the final Spinnerbox Tourney. I was in first all the way through, just hit a Jackpot to get me 250000 or however a jackpot of all sword & Shield is wort. Spun my last spin, while still in first and lost! Yes I fucking lost. Somehow, all 5 of the other players who were in the rankings just below me ALL HIT Shield and Sword jackpots. WORST BULLSHIT EVER!! :mad:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
Kiras Light
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Kiras Light

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:01 pm

I dont know if guys already put up this stratagy that i had found on youtube but. In keystone the tournaments u go into are preety cheap compared to your money if not thats a problem. But once u enter the game just bet everything on the triples u dont have to literaly bet on the "triple" that wont give u much but instead the triple dice block thing those will give u the most out of all of them. And since u get a huge amount u can just sit back and relax unless a ai gets it to then ur in a pickle. If u happen to not get any triples then just start the tournament over since its not very much. not rlly to get money but the items u can win. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la7R4z-Baa8&feature=related NOT ME JUST SOMEONE ON YOUTUBE

Steve
Back to top Go down
Kiras Light
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Kiras Light

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:03 pm

This also works on regulare keyston of course but it is much more risker. So beware but currently i have 30k and i use to have 8k before i did this method (not tournament) and be patient
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Kiras Light wrote:
This also works on regulare keyston of course but it is much more risker. So beware but currently i have 30k and i use to have 8k before i did this method (not tournament) and be patient

KIRA SUCKS! L FTW!

haha, forever going to follow you!

i just want to find out the full truth and let everyone know about the glitch problems
Back to top Go down
Kiras Light
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Kiras Light

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:24 pm

mediaflare wrote:
Kiras Light wrote:

KIRA SUCKS! L FTW!

i just want to find out the full truth and let everyone know about the glitch problems

Lol L died so easily that the directors had to make a movie that made him win since they felt so bad.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:26 pm

Kiras Light wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
Kiras Light wrote:

KIRA SUCKS! L FTW!

Lol L died so easily that the directors had to make a movie that made him win since they felt so bad.

died so easily? how do you die hard? slowly bleed to death while taking on zombies? haha, kira bitched out and had to use a cheapshot to kill L, he couldn't do it himself so he had a shinigami do it

lol, anyways, i liked death note anyways, great anime, you watch bleach?
Back to top Go down
Kiras Light
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Kiras Light

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 pm

Yeah but i havent really got into it yet im in more of Code Geass like what u proboly already watched Very Happy (I hope)
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 am

Kiras Light wrote:
Yeah but i havent really got into it yet im in more of Code Geass like what u proboly already watched Very Happy (I hope)

yup lots of code geass Wink better not stay off topic for too long...

pub games... yay

lol but i will let everyone know what's up with the consequences
Back to top Go down
joshula231
Pie Master
Pie Master
joshula231

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 am

i found out what happens if you glitched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOZFjs48-oI
Back to top Go down
http://www.fable2universe.spruz.com
Sir Balin
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sir Balin

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:46 pm

anyone know what happens if you accept the patch for pub games?
do you lose the items you have won or just the money because I do not really care about the money I only have 4000 gold but I do not want to lose my items.
let me know please because I’m not sure to go ahead with the patch or not.
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:53 pm

you keep everything you've won including money and items. it just prevents you from using the glitch.
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
Sir Balin
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sir Balin

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:46 pm

I’m going to use the patch then but I may regret it when I can not buy a big castle still I do not see the point to just glitch a lot of money because it takes all the challenge out of the game and i like a challenge in a game.
Back to top Go down
Sir Balin
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sir Balin

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:55 pm

anyone unlocked the Big Spinner Win Big (at least 100 times your bet) at any Spinnerbox game achievement because it’s the last one I have (not counting the Fabled Financier play a pub game with your Fable II hero one)
Just wanted to see if anyone got it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable II Pub Games
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next