Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!

Go down 
+10
Satanic Lily
PATTY0622
Maveric51k
Trevesis
Dark Master 182
xRisingWrathx
ONE UP YOURS 2
ShadowMonkey987
mediaflare
scotty frank
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Empty
PostSubject: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:55 pm

I have been searching forums all day so I could find the answer and finally did. I hope. There is no way of knowing till the game comes out. But this is a statement from someone who has the game. There is also a spoiler about the mysterious ring. Like I said we wont know for sure until release but this makes sense and its from someone who has the game.

This is the persons gamertag that posted this info originally

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?GamerTag=Rainbow%20Paladin

Spoiler:

***NEW INFO***

ok I found this today I dont have his gamertag, BUT it goes along with my previous info I found.

Spoiler:

Last edited by scotty frank on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:12 pm

great find captain! i couldn't help but read the spoiler though, and that makes me give out a theory:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 pm

yea i read this in the forum as well sounds great

i still dont know what will happen if we glitched in the pub games
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

I guess i have to reply to your question in a spoiler tag lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Im pissed at people who already have it
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 pm

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
Im pissed at people who already have it

Thank you for your interest in posting on the Albion Alliance forums! We regret to inform you that your post is irrelevant to the topic at hand. If you will please refrain from making off topic posts that would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks again,

Albion Alliance Admin. king
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Wow interesting, I am still scared tho but just incase I will just give the money to my evil character.
Back to top Go down
Dark Master 182
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Dark Master 182

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:00 pm

hey good job finding this
Back to top Go down
Trevesis
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Trevesis

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:04 pm

I knew it Razz
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Trevesis wrote:
I knew it Razz
sure you did
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:49 pm

i posted a thread like this morning where i said all of this....guess i was right lol
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Well finally is out there ! .. I knew this but did not want to say anything so I did not ruin it for anybody.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:24 pm

i hope somebody finds out how good the champion cutlass and pistol are soon
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 pm

mediaflare wrote:
I want the pistol but I havent won it. I am def gonna use my cutlass. I am trying to find someone who has an extra pistol and trade it.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:29 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
I want the pistol but I havent won it. I am def gonna use my cutlass. I am trying to find someone who has an extra pistol and trade it.

just use the 'betting on the bottom row untill reaching jackpot' thing
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:10 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:39 pm

ok so now you haave tons of mony but that ruind the whole porpuse of the economy part of the game if you have a couple of million then the game becoms too easy you can but all the best weapons all the realstate which gives you more money i really hope people a cautios when they import too much money
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:50 pm

I dont want the money to buy everything in the whole game, if i see clothes i want or something of that nature i want to be able to buy it without worrying if i have enough money. Technically im not ruining any part of the game, im playing my fable life as i want, and i want to be a wealthy evil person.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:55 pm

scotty frank wrote:
I dont want the money to buy everything in the whole game, if i see clothes i want or something of that nature i want to be able to buy it without worrying if i have enough money. Technically im not ruining any part of the game, im playing my fable life as i want, and i want to be a wealthy evil person.
every one wants to be rich but if you work for the money it will feel alot better and it will be more fun and you will be tempted to buy everything who doesnt. all im saying is if you have all the money you need then the part about getting a job will be overshadowd by the tons of money you haave
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:10 pm

I still had to work for the money lol, its not that easy to attain that much, if you want proof ask lily lol
Back to top Go down
Satanic Lily
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Satanic Lily

Female Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 pm

scotty frank wrote:
I still had to work for the money lol, its not that easy to attain that much, if you want proof ask lily lol

Omg its so boring playing pub games. I get distracted and it takes me hours to make what people usually make in 30 minutes of constant playing.

My character is going to have a job of course...but..i wanna buy pirate clothes right away! :pirate:

And don't tell me you guys/gals didn't cheat in Fable I. Getting shopkeepers drunk and pushing them outside to steal their items Or spending an hour buying and selling the same 80 items over and over to turn a profit. Razz

Edit: Also, i'm the mod of the chat room and i'm constantly trying not to ignore people in there so i can maybe get 5-10 minutes straight of playing Pub Games when people are in the room. :crazy:

Last edited by Satanic Lily on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/index.html
Sir Balin
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sir Balin

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:22 pm

I must say I agree with what one up yours 2 said but then also what scotty said is right it’s your own world and you can play it how you like.
Back to top Go down
Satanic Lily
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Satanic Lily

Female Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:27 pm

Off topic:

Sir Balin, nice Sig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/index.html
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:54 pm

i have to argue one up down, haha, one up down....

anyways, 'work hard' is a strange statement for a video game, isn't it highly common to cheat? or to find loopholes? admit it, in another game, even probably fable1, you used some of the hero save ideas, cheating, or put a cheat code in another game. it's commonplace to make the work 'easy'

and ontop of that, if you do NOT glitch cheat, pub games is actually challenging

in the end, let people be rich if they want, let them own everything in the game, it won't change your world at all will it? besides, that just makes them have a complete different world than you, that's FUN

OHHHHH SHIT, I JUST REALIZED THE ANSWER TO ALL THE 'ONE CHARACTER' RUMORS!

THERE'S SIX 'FABLE 2' CHARACTER SLOTS ON 1 GAMERTAG! SO OF course THERE'S MULTIPLE CHARACTERS! AHAHA take that rumor noobs! i'm right again! :war:
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:01 pm

ive earned over 2mill in the pub games no glitching wanna know why because i pre ordered the game on the 9th of october from gamestation and got my code a couple of days ago and ive been playing it non stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!   Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pub Games Connundrum Answer **spoiler**NEW INFO!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next