Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fable II Pub Games

Go down 
+50
DarkPhoenix142
EchoTwoAlpha
Profesdur
dutchrossi
Skankyprince
x D3vO x
Zyvac
gmodisthebest
SA52
Kapitan Kramer
PeeceYo
CodeIND
SyKo THeRaPy
YUNG TREY 417
RentalClown
Maveric51k
RibMonkey
jCHASEmc
Trevesis
tennismark
stevo_leeto
joshula231
MailOrderNinja
mediaflare
theoreticallyme
UNDISPUT3D Z
FuManChu29
The Uber n00b3r
Ranyk
Sazza and Azza
Duro NL
Dark Master 182
Trisket89
Deadbeatcorgi
PATTY0622
xRisingWrathx
BTGpapa
An Ironbaby
Teh Alex30
uk paradox
DarkTwin DX
Fluffy92291
ONE UP YOURS 2
elliot2dkillla
Mikena2007
scotty frank
Jared Legend
Bliff
KhaoticWarri0r
VicariousRogue
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
jCHASEmc
Pie Master
Pie Master
jCHASEmc

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:45 pm

2MILLION with 5 star rating... obviously I used the glitch.
Back to top Go down
tennismark
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
tennismark

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: pub games cheating punishment   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:49 pm

i think they do but they might just take the money u cheated for but i havent updated yet but a lot of people say that it takes alll of your money if u update but if u did cheat then u will be in for a suprise in the game
Back to top Go down
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 pm

no, it doesn't. someone on the xbox forums suggested throwing that idea out to scare the cheaters. it's false. i used the cheat and i kept my money and standing. even finished a rank 5 tournament after the patch with all my money/items.

the surprise is believed to be that you become corrupt. gambling causes corruption. the more you play/earn, the more you become corrupt. corrupt = weaker/uglier.

maybe there's another catch, but it's no doubt reversible.
Back to top Go down
Trevesis
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Trevesis

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:55 pm

little over 100k thats all I want, just enough to get me my own bar. :drinks:
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 pm

mediaflare wrote:
how do you install the patch for it?
Just connect to live and play the game and it will ask you about it.
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:40 pm

There is already another thread about this !
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:23 am

I have about 14k in pub games all the items from fortune's tower tourneys three from spinner box and i want the sword from Keystone but I can never win! how do i beat Keystone? I've heard of the trips method where you bet there but is there a better way?
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:31 am

15k and a five star rating, I want to get more but I'm afraid i'll lose it all!
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:34 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:23 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
15k and a five star rating, I want to get more but I'm afraid i'll lose it all!

use the cheat! you know you want to! it'll make you feel good! it'll make you look pretty!

side effects may include: hunchback, wrinkles at early age, greed, severe weakness, abdominal pains, and in most cases death.
Back to top Go down
RibMonkey
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
RibMonkey

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:50 pm

I think it's ridicules
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Glitching in Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:10 pm

So i ordered my copy of fable 2 like a week ago and got the pub game thing.....anyways i declined the update from it which is supposed to fix the glitch problem with it and i play it offline so I was wondering how the guild feels about this aspect of the game? Is it morally wrong to "cheat" and start off wth hundreds of thousands of gold when you are just a little boy? because i played two different characters in the pub games one i glitched and i have over 2 million gold. the other i played fair and only have like 8000 gold? Now Peter Molyneux (sorry if i butchered his name) said there was a punishment for using glitched gold in the game but i wouldnt be too severe like im assuming all the pub owners hate you or you are more evil from the start...which is fine with me lol. Anyways how does everyone feel about this? Im especially concerned with how many core gamers feel seeing as how it might disrupt the purity of the game using cheated gold and you wouldn't feel the same joy over working to earn up money for something in fable 2. Any thought or ideas on this would be awesome thanks!

P.S. if you didnt know...glitching is something you can do in the pub games where you win a massive amout of money very quickly by playing tower of fortune it increases your money earned=time spent playing by tenfold by letting you bet only the minimum but getting paid for the maximum bet so if you lose its little if you win its huge.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Maveric51k wrote:
So i ordered my copy of fable 2 like a week ago and got the pub game thing.....anyways i declined the update from it which is supposed to fix the glitch problem with it and i play it offline so I was wondering how the guild feels about this aspect of the game? Is it morally wrong to "cheat" and start off wth hundreds of thousands of gold when you are just a little boy? because i played two different characters in the pub games one i glitched and i have over 2 million gold. the other i played fair and only have like 8000 gold? Now Peter Molyneux (sorry if i butchered his name) said there was a punishment for using glitched gold in the game but i wouldnt be too severe like im assuming all the pub owners hate you or you are more evil from the start...which is fine with me lol. Anyways how does everyone feel about this? Im especially concerned with how many core gamers feel seeing as how it might disrupt the purity of the game using cheated gold and you wouldn't feel the same joy over working to earn up money for something in fable 2. Any thought or ideas on this would be awesome thanks!

P.S. if you didnt know...glitching is something you can do in the pub games where you win a massive amout of money very quickly by playing tower of fortune it increases your money earned=time spent playing by tenfold by letting you bet only the minimum but getting paid for the maximum bet so if you lose its little if you win its huge.

well there is a thread like this already but:

you cannot transfer your gold to fable 2 unless you update, and the consequences are still unanounced, i'll be figuring out the truth right away, so the alliance can standby untill i post around 6am EST with the answer of the cheat
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:25 pm

holy mother of shit
add 1 to my list mike and jared

The polar bear (Ursus maritimus) is a bear native to the Arctic Ocean and its surrounding seas. The world's largest predator found on land, an adult male weighs around 400–680 kg (880–1,500 lb),[3] while an adult female is about half that size. Although it is closely related to the brown bear, it has evolved to occupy a narrow ecological niche, with many body characteristics adapted for cold temperatures, for moving across snow, ice, and open water, and for hunting the seals which make up most of its diet.[4] As it can hunt consistently only from sea ice, the polar bear spends much of the year on the frozen sea, although most polar bears are born on land.

The polar bear is classified as a vulnerable species. Of the 19 recognized polar bear subpopulations, 5 are declining, 5 are stable, 2 are increasing, and 7 have insufficient data.[5][6] For decades, unrestricted hunting raised international concern for the future of the species; populations have rebounded after controls and quotas began to take effect. For thousands of years, the polar bear has been a key figure in the material, spiritual, and cultural life of Arctic indigenous peoples, and the hunting of polar bears remains important in their cultures.

The IUCN now lists global warming as the most significant threat to the polar bear, primarily because the melting of its sea ice habitat reduces its ability to find sufficient food. Sea ice melting will also cause changes in their mating, and traveling patterns. The IUCN states, "If climatic trends continue polar bears may become extirpated from most of their range within 100 years."[1] On May 14, 2008, the United States Department of the Interior listed the polar bear as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:52 pm

sorry didnt knw about the other thread..where is it?

Whats with the polar bears?
Back to top Go down
RentalClown
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
RentalClown

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:54 pm

I did do it and i think im going to delete it because it really takes some fun out of the game . The game Oblivion (if you dont know it very good game) i got a cheat for money and at first i was so excited but then i found out it takes the feeling you get when you get really cool expensive stuff because your so rich you didnt have to work for it and get your reward.

Also if anybody wants the money i made in the pub games tell me, its like 20,000 something
Back to top Go down
uk paradox
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
uk paradox

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:56 pm

i have glitched on one charecter, and the other is done legit, if its anything bad that happens because of it, i dont think i'll bother merging...
Back to top Go down
RentalClown
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
RentalClown

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:02 pm

I think the quensequences ol' Peteys talking about may be a grouteqs (spelled wrong) scar thet people rear from or your ronown is very low and none respects you.
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:11 pm

hmmm yeah i prbly wont merge if its too terrible but i made over 3 million so i dunno and peter m said that u needed about a mill to get a decent house in fable
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

PostSubject: the curse of scars... or punishment for cheating...?   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:34 pm

Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 9s42nc
Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 315omq8
Back to top Go down
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
YUNG TREY 417

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:36 pm

shit thank god i didnt cheat
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/youngducer
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:39 pm

go watch the tv spot vid trey , and DONT repost multiple pics thats been long since made clear
and this is to anyone else who might want to do that jeez

but yo brett that would be crazy if that was the case man lol
i would hate for that to happen to my character
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 pm

srry, i actually didnt know not to do that
i will make 1 gigantic pic next time lol

but yea, remember; there IS a case where it could also be the Curse of Scars
the one you take to save the little girl explained in the IGN thing
if i dont look like that when i start my game up

i am NOT taking the curse
fuck that o.O
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Dont forget you get scars when loosing battles.
Back to top Go down
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
YUNG TREY 417

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:47 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:
go watch the tv spot vid trey , and DONT repost multiple pics thats been long since made clear
and this is to anyone else who might want to do that jeez

but yo brett that would be crazy if that was the case man lol
i would hate for that to happen to my character

i seen it but i didnt hear anything bout the curse of scars tahst y i was like whoa about it !!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/youngducer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Pub Games   Fable II Pub Games - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable II Pub Games
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next