Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cog Army - GoW clan

Go down 
+6
Kapitan Kramer
CodeIND
Maveric51k
The Uber n00b3r
STON3 MINISTER
xRisingWrathx
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Cog Army - GoW clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:11 pm

Ok hero I think you might be in alpha but I have to check. And maverick you can co lead delta squad with me. Try to check the Cog Army forums more cause Im going to start mostly posting there.
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:28 pm

I am having trouble logging into the cog army forums so when I get home hopefully the password is saved there. But yea to answer some questions and state comments that I saw on the forums:

Maverick we both live in NY so yea Friday at 8pm we will all meet.

Duro I dont know the time difference from NY to you so you need to tell me if thats good for you.

Maverick and Duro will me mods when I can log into the forums.

Delta Squad will have me as Leader and Maverick as Co-Leader.

For now Alpha Squad will have Duro NL as Leader and Hero as Co-Leader.

(Scotty doesnt have his game yet so Duro you will need to be leader for now. When he does then Scotty will be leader and Duro will be co-leader)

The meeting is tomorrow at 8pm and we will meet in the GoW 2 multiplayer lobby to talk and everyone will be able to ask questions. Then when the meeting is done (probably 20 or so mins) someone (I have sucky connection to host) can host a match where Delta Squad will versus Alpha Squad. If you are missing memembers then we will have bots on hardcore difficulty substitute.

Ummmm let me see what else? So co-leaders of a squad will take over if leader is unable to and will help leaders keep tabs of everyone. This weekend I will post some plans and strategies that people can use when playing certain game types. When things are all good and everyone has checked in (hopefully within next week) we will have Horde mode for each squad on a certain map on casual and see who can obtain the most points. Play through to wave 50 even if you die.

Remember recruit and advertise the Army and if you have any questions please message me here or on xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:07 pm

im down to colead with u wrath.....also i live in colorado lol not ny? i think the time difference is that im two hours behind you so it would be six for me?
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:21 pm

My bad maverick, i was reading your post quickly so I didnt read it right. But yea is that time good for you?
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:13 pm

yeah that works....6 tomorrow is good but i think we should start talking on the other forum so we dont clog up this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cog Army - GoW clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: 360 :: Gears of War 2-
Jump to: