Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cog Army - GoW clan

Go down 
+6
Kapitan Kramer
CodeIND
Maveric51k
The Uber n00b3r
STON3 MINISTER
xRisingWrathx
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Cog Army - GoW clan Empty
PostSubject: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:52 pm

Firstly I just wanted to say I got permisson from Rogue so please no flaming lol.

This is just an idea for now and I am trying to see where it goes.

For anyone who joins your first priority should be to the alliance. I am not trying to steal members so only join if you can manage your time on both clans. Plus mine wont be time consuming until maybe a month or so.

Anyways, I just started up a GoW and GoW 2 clan. I just made the forum and am now looking for people who are web based smart who can help me with the forum, make the main page and join the clan. Basically we will be playing GoW and practicing out some tactics and then get ready for GoW 2. We will participate in Horde and mp matches and hopefully go against other clans. We will be competivie for grow as a community. The more members we get the more sqauds there will be. And each squad will consist of 5 members. One being the leader. Im looking for a partner/admin, some moderators and members. PM me, post here or send me a message over live if you're interested or have any questions.

Here's the link: (its still underconstruction)

http://cogarmy.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
STON3 MINISTER
Pie Master
Pie Master
STON3 MINISTER

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:24 pm

sounds pretty kewl
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:42 pm

i'm getting GoW 2
not too bad at it if i do say so myself, i'm down to have some fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:44 pm

if u need another admin or anything im pretty computer savvy havent made a web page in awhile but can run them pretty well i'd be dow to help u run a GoW 1 and 2 guild together but of course it in no ways takes any part of myself away from this one i must remain a shadow warrior of the alliance of course :hero:
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 pm

Maveric51k wrote:
if u need another admin or anything im pretty computer savvy havent made a web page in awhile but can run them pretty well i'd be dow to help u run a GoW 1 and 2 guild together but of course it in no ways takes any part of myself away from this one i must remain a shadow warrior of the alliance of course :hero:
lol cool. Ill be checking some things out in a little bit so when I have the forums up and running you can join it.
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 pm

sounds good i'll check back in a few hours gotta go watch the bronco game peace! :quotes:
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:32 pm

ok so i signed up and im a registered user
Back to top Go down
CodeIND
Pie Master
Pie Master
CodeIND

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:58 pm

ya illl role GOW 2 with you...im going to be going to some pro events for that game instead of like halo or something like that
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:30 pm

CodeIND wrote:
ya illl role GOW 2 with you...im going to be going to some pro events for that game instead of like halo or something like that
Nice register with the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kapitan Kramer
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Kapitan Kramer

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:43 pm

oh dude, played it at PAX... ooh that was nice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=8702785815
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

so how is it going? with the army
Back to top Go down
Dark Master 182
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Dark Master 182

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:03 pm

i just joined up now but cant wait for the game
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:32 pm

i'll join up wrath, you don't have to worry about me being creepy in GOW, since we'll all be ripping eachother's heads off Wink

i'll help being a mod if you want
Back to top Go down
XHeroX325
Pie Master
Pie Master
XHeroX325

Male Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:57 pm

just joined Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:29 pm

so is this gonna go anywhere? cuz if it is we should all get on gears one night and play b4 gow2 comes out
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm

im busy trying to complete the campaign in gears 1 on insane >Sad lol

then ill play gears 2 rofl
Back to top Go down
XHeroX325
Pie Master
Pie Master
XHeroX325

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:06 pm

We need to get this ACTIVE
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:18 am

I need some people to be mod's and a coleader. I think scotty is down with helping me with the forums so any other takers?
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:27 am

Hey guys so I am trying to make some changes around here and try to start this army up. Sorry for the delay with it but I've been busy and didnt know that many people were interested. If we could all get in the chat box on the alliance forums maybe tomorrow around 7 then we can discuss more.
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:45 am

dude im down to help u with anything mod, admin, group ldr whatev cuz i like this concept
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Maveric51k wrote:
dude im down to help u with anything mod, admin, group ldr whatev cuz i like this concept

yea I think scotty is going to coleader with me and fluffy is going to be a mod so you can be one too. I think what I am going to do is that I will be a leader of one group. Scotty of another, you of another and fluffy of another when we get more group members. So for now everyone just advertise the group on the xbox forums and epic forums and tell anyone who might be interested.
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:59 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Ok guys sorry for the delay but I have been busy with college but its time to get started. So we have enough members now. We have 11 members as of now so one group will have an extra person until we get more people. I will be leading Delta Squad and I need for 1 person to lead Alpha Squad. Please message or post here which group you would like to be in. I will be assigning the Leader of Alpha Squad so dont ask lol. When all have posted which Squad you want to be in then we will continue from there.
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:01 am

it doesnt matter to me whos squad im in but i would like to lead or colead one :gamer:
Back to top Go down
XHeroX325
Pie Master
Pie Master
XHeroX325

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:03 am

I'd like to be in alpha squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cog Army - GoW clan   Cog Army - GoW clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cog Army - GoW clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: 360 :: Gears of War 2-
Jump to: