Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absence from the Forum...

Go down 
+33
scotty frank
steelerskid11
DarkPhoenix142
justcallmeTater
Sazza and Azza
Hobo Jinkins
ostalavista
RibMonkey
SA52
dutchrossi
PeeceYo
DarkTwin DX
VicariousRogue
Fluffy92291
pltangl
An Ironbaby
xRisingWrathx
ONE UP YOURS 2
SyKo THeRaPy
uk paradox
Duro NL
Ms Krugmik
mediaflare
Mikena2007
PATTY0622
elliot2dkillla
Jared Legend
Nicole Legend
The Uber n00b3r
Satanic Lily
YUNG TREY 417
Voro27
theoreticallyme
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:52 am

good to see you back Smile

same goes for me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:24 pm

My cpu was being a bitch so i couldnt be on for a while ill be on Live alot tho so yea XD
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:47 pm

LegendaryPixel wrote:
Any ways hi every one sry ive been really unACTIVE for a month or so becuase of computer crashes ive been waiting for my cpu to get fixed im temprorarly on my cuzion laptop so i wont be active stilll for a while but ive been on live alot lately so jst wanted to sat HI n if anyone wants to party up in gears add my gamertag i was thinking of selling my gears for cod 5 any opinions and i think i might not sice gears fgot a better review AND even tho GTA 4 died for most peaople i still love Playing it so if anyone wants to go online sometime With me ii woulldnt mind it would be awesome SO anyway jst wanted to report my absence to everyone here so Ya Sup everyone :crazy:
Reviews mean nothing, they are compiler by different people, with different preferences. A review can only give you the general idea. For example, say World at War got a 4/10, and Gears2 got a 10/10, then obviously World at War has much more flaws. Although World at War recieved a 9.2 from IGN, while Gears recieved a 9.5. Anything in the 9's is excellent, and .3 shouldn't throw you off. If you'd like CoD more than it makes complete sense, but don't make decisions over reviews is my point. Anyway, welcome back. Wink
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: sorry guys   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:00 am

due to the financial arguments i'm having via the good 'ol military, i'm cancelling my XBLA for a while, dont you worry, i'll still lurk around here, and will eventually reactivate it, it just might be a while Sad
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: CRASHED   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:33 am

Any way so im here to let everyone know i wont be on live for a while becuase of my xbox 360's hardware failure i might buy an arcade then use my old harddrive on that but at the momment im extremely depressed becuase i have no school to go to becuase the public transportation here in ottawa is on a strike and theres nothing to do at home so any HI guys have a good day Sad
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Sad we all need to get excited about another game so we hang around more...
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:40 pm

understandable.

i'm getting dicked around by LIVE support, because my credit card expired, i can't add my new one for some reason, and after talking to them multiple times, i get no closer to resolution...

wo0t.

i'm tired of hearing "call your card company and verify your card info"

yes ok, i have...and my card works for amazon...for multiple other fucking online places, and at the gas station. why not xbox?

whatever.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 pm

another thing i'm angry about, when i updated to get the new xbox dashboard thing... all my DLC is fucking up~!

i tried to play some rawk band stuff, and it's like NOPE, WE HATE YOU
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 pm

VicariousRogue wrote:
Sad we all need to get excited about another game so we hang around more...

...star wars, the old republic? :blush:

haha otherwise i dunno something we can all squee about, we were here for fable, granted other tastes were hidden behind fablefablefable, but nao that fable2 fails, we need a new game we can commonly squee about... exept for theoreticallyme
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 pm

no squee for me.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 am

theoreticallyme wrote:
no squee for me.

because you are not an asian female, as previously discussed
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm

-and it's in my sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence from the Forum...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4