Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absence from the Forum...

Go down 
+33
scotty frank
steelerskid11
DarkPhoenix142
justcallmeTater
Sazza and Azza
Hobo Jinkins
ostalavista
RibMonkey
SA52
dutchrossi
PeeceYo
DarkTwin DX
VicariousRogue
Fluffy92291
pltangl
An Ironbaby
xRisingWrathx
ONE UP YOURS 2
SyKo THeRaPy
uk paradox
Duro NL
Ms Krugmik
mediaflare
Mikena2007
PATTY0622
elliot2dkillla
Jared Legend
Nicole Legend
The Uber n00b3r
Satanic Lily
YUNG TREY 417
Voro27
theoreticallyme
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
justcallmeTater
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
justcallmeTater

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:49 pm

Hey guys, been about a week or so since I've managed to get in here... or on my xbox for that matter. Work's had me rolling with 14+ hour days and studying to renew my batch and QC licenses. Well the tests tomorrow so I'm staying up all night, gonna play some Fable and go pick up my copy of Fallout complete with Bobble Head and Lunch Box at midnight. So wish me luck on my test and I'll catch ya'll in game.
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: I'll be gone for a bit from the forums   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:06 am

I'm going to take a break for a bit. But I'll be back in about a week or so. I'll still be on XBL too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
steelerskid11
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
steelerskid11

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:42 am

happy b-day :cool:
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: I miss everyone!   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:53 pm

What has everybody been up to?
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 pm

VicariousRogue wrote:
What has everybody been up to?

aww i miss you too!

i'm still around, i practically still visit the website daily, but nothing happens here haha. otherwise i work and live my life like always
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm

I believe the question is, where have YOU been?
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:16 pm

I've been sick still. Sad I think it's gone and then it comes back and then I got a really bad cold on top of it all. So I've been like zombie lady lately. I haven't even had the energy to game so that's really saying something! Anyway, I think I'm finally feeling better so I'm hopefully back now. Very Happy K. Now what have YOU been up to?
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:37 pm

I have been working and going to school and enjoying the NXE lol
Back to top Go down
STON3 MINISTER
Pie Master
Pie Master
STON3 MINISTER

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:05 pm

been playin gears lately, the usual i spose. miss everyone as well.
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:44 pm

paying bills,
gaming,
working,

etc.

i check this daily too, but no ones ever on when i am )=
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:35 pm

yeah i check here a LOT, reply to others posts, but i miss satanic lily being on the chat 24/7, giving me someone to talk to
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 am

well lets see...

i'll sit in the chat as long as i can, and maybe people will join me and stay for a bit.

maybes?
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:19 am

i've been doing what i do every night... TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD
i mean playing games
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
i've been doing what i do every night... TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD
i mean playing games

aww pinky and the brain

i was watching that the other night, still funny
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:54 pm

i check here like everyday but no one says anything lol except of course for the anime discussion thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Maveric51k wrote:
i check here like everyday but no one says anything lol except of course for the anime discussion thread Very Happy

damn straight mother fucker!

and i talk in 'regions' if anyone wants to speak en italiano
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm

hey im still here lol iv been up 2 some pretty random stuff lately... i took up the hobby of makin knives, and i am gettind dreadlocks when my hair decides 2 grow like another inch. n b4 u say ne thing about dreadlocks being nasty n all that go reserch how 2 get them on the web u might b suprised lol my hair will be as clean as i want it 2 b . ya thats pretty much it
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Fluffy92291 wrote:
hey im still here lol iv been up 2 some pretty random stuff lately... i took up the hobby of makin knives, and i am gettind dreadlocks when my hair decides 2 grow like another inch. n b4 u say ne thing about dreadlocks being nasty n all that go reserch how 2 get them on the web u might b suprised lol my hair will be as clean as i want it 2 b . ya thats pretty much it

yeah my friend is gonna get dreadlocks

in no way do i find them 'dirty'

because if you don't wash your hair for a long time, your natural oils will clean themself!

the thing is i think a LOT of people with it look awful

if you are pasty white, NO

if you are really scrawny, NO

if you say racial slurs and think you are gangster...kill yourself, but that has nothing to do with hair
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:46 pm

mediaflare wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:

because if you don't wash your hair for a long time, your natural oils will clean themself!

if you say racial slurs and think you are gangster...kill yourself, but that has nothing to do with hair

well... there goes me and my idea to have em....
LUL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:47 pm

mediaflare wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:

ya im not small lol im 6" 3' like 230lbs and ya when i get dreads there gonna b the thin ones not the massive ones i wouldnt look rite with thick dreads. ne way back on topic..... I MISS PLAYIN GTA WITH EVERYONE!!! we need 2 get a game goin sometime
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Fluffy92291 wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:

ya im not small lol im 6" 3' like 230lbs and ya when i get dreads there gonna b the thin ones not the massive ones i wouldnt look rite with thick dreads. ne way back on topic..... I MISS PLAYIN GTA WITH EVERYONE!!! we need 2 get a game goin sometime

heh, i need to GET the game still

i'm waiting for my box still

getting confusing emails, it says they repaired and are done, but suddenly i'm getting emails that theyh never recieved it, i'm so confused
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:11 pm

mediaflare wrote:
Maveric51k wrote:

damn straight mother fucker!

Haha thats how we roll. =)
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:22 pm

Sorry I've been gone for so long. There's been alot of stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Hey im back   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:19 pm

Any ways hi every one sry ive been really unACTIVE for a month or so becuase of computer crashes ive been waiting for my cpu to get fixed im temprorarly on my cuzion laptop so i wont be active stilll for a while but ive been on live alot lately so jst wanted to sat HI n if anyone wants to party up in gears add my gamertag i was thinking of selling my gears for cod 5 any opinions and i think i might not sice gears fgot a better review AND even tho GTA 4 died for most peaople i still love Playing it so if anyone wants to go online sometime With me ii woulldnt mind it would be awesome SO anyway jst wanted to report my absence to everyone here so Ya Sup everyone :crazy:
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:31 am

oh shit dude, whats up man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Forum...   Absence from the Forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence from the Forum...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next