Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Find out who you are with this Fable quiz!

Go down 
+38
SA52
ostalavista
Maveric51k
Skankyprince
Biddy06
DarkPhoenix142
CodeIND
RibMonkey
LegendaryPixel
Trevesis
Satanic Lily
YUNG TREY 417
DarkTwin DX
Ranyk
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
XHeroX325
PATTY0622
Mikena2007
Jared Legend
BTGpapa
xanderdipset
UNDISPUT3D Z
Teh Alex30
Voro27
Renatic1
An Ironbaby
joshula231
Profesdur
xRisingWrathx
theoreticallyme
ONE UP YOURS 2
Fluffy92291
VicariousRogue
mediaflare
Kaughee
Duro NL
The Uber n00b3r
Bliff
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Find out who you are with this Fable quiz! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find out who you are with this Fable quiz!   Find out who you are with this Fable quiz! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Ms Krugmik wrote:
Ms Krugmik wrote:
I got diabolicle, and I was answering the questions in the good ways... WHAT THE HELL? This quiz is fail.
EDIT: After reading other replys, it seems that there is something wrong with diabolical. Most people seem to help people but get diabolical. Someone said that was because we were saving the people who were bad, but is that not in the true sence, the REAL form of heroism? Sacrificing yourself to save someone, even if they did wrong?
Update, I tried the quiz one more time. I must explain, every time I got to the question with the slave girl, I said to lie and say that she was being violated because 1. No one should be a slave 2. The nobleman was obviously evil, deserved to die, and was most likely taking advantage of here and 3. What gaurd would listen to some random person saying that slaves deserve a fair trial as anyone else, when slaves are treated like crap. So, My reasoning for lying to save the girl. This time, I took the quiz exactly the same only instead of lying for the girl, I said she deserved a trail. Instead of getting demonic, I got Champion of Righteousness (You pursue evil and treachery with unflinching zeal, and are willing to make the ultimate sacrifce). I must now say just how bad the quiz is because of them not considering all the possibilities for the options. So, basically with my quiz, trying to save a poor girl's life because gaurds wouldn't treat her fairly is considered demonic, while trying to convince them that the girl deserves a trail, even though they won't listen becaus she is a slave and she will end up dying unjustly, is considered righteous? If that sentence confused you, then: Making sure the girl lives and that no one gets hurt is demonic, while trying to convince sure headed people that they are wrong and causing the girl to die is righteous?

This quiz is
EPIC FAIL!

are you going to let the quiz win? are you going to play based on this quiz?

why not just have fun with silly quizzes, then when the game comes out, be true
Back to top Go down
dutchrossi
Pie Master
Pie Master
dutchrossi

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Find out who you are with this Fable quiz! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find out who you are with this Fable quiz!   Find out who you are with this Fable quiz! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Find out who you are with this Fable quiz! - Page 3 Diabol10

just how i wanna be (L)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com

Find out who you are with this Fable quiz!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3