Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't find my friends..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Satanic Lily
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Satanic Lily

Female Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Can't find my friends.. Empty
PostSubject: Can't find my friends..   Can't find my friends.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:26 am

Anyone having a problem where they can see when their friends have signed on but they cant find them in game?

It took me 45 minutes to find theoreticallyme and send him stuff to send to another character of mine. I had to relog my 2nd character about 4 times before i saw him in game. :crazy:

Sometimes i see someone and talk to them, then 2 days later i dont see them in game at all when they tell me they right next to me. (They cant see me either.)

*Drunken posting ftw*
Back to top Go down
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/index.html
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Can't find my friends..   Can't find my friends.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:09 am

Satanic Lily wrote:

*Drunken posting ftw*

aha, i wish i was too Wink

otherwise, i wouldn't know, havent been on in a while
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Can't find my friends..   Can't find my friends.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:10 am

i think its because your ahead of them in the game

i mean i played with a freind of mine that broadcasts on www.justin.tv fun guy lol

and we both completed the game we could see eachother on that save file

when he started a new game (he cheated all his money/items from his first save over to his new one) i couldnt see him we were in bowerstone market and i could see where he was by the live feed but couldnt see him ingame probably because my character went 10 years ahead by completing the spire or something

so yea if you have completed the game and your freind hasnt and you wanna coop with them. either tell them to complete the game or u start a new game and ask them to wait for u in a certain area Smile good luck people
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Can't find my friends..   Can't find my friends.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:54 pm

I don't think it's as bad as whether they have beaten the game or not, I think you are right though, it may not be possible for people to play together if one person is the 10 years ahead of the other, it is supposed to work fine, but Lionhead needs another patch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't find my friends..   Can't find my friends.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't find my friends..
Page 1 of 1