Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fable 2 Rumor Bin

Go down 
+18
Sir Balin
SA52
xRisingWrathx
ONE UP YOURS 2
sarge1986
mediaflare
OTN Jackal
An Ironbaby
YUNG TREY 417
LegendaryPixel
Ranyk
DarkPhoenix142
ostalavista
The Uber n00b3r
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Mikena2007
Fluffy92291
stevo_leeto
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:39 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
i wasn't arguing though =/
seriously.. i kept my cool and everything. i just defended my point

i know, but by 'defending your point' or even just 'pointing out the obvious' in TEXT, it's easy to misinterpret, and mistake you for arguing, being arrogant, being an asshole, bullshit like that

talking via text is hard to understand, and causes many arguments, it sucks
Back to top Go down
OTN Jackal
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
OTN Jackal

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:16 pm

mediaflare wrote:
The Uber n00b3r wrote:

i know, but by 'defending your point' or even just 'pointing out the obvious' in TEXT, it's easy to misinterpret, and mistake you for arguing, being arrogant, being an asshole, bullshit like that

Yeah, just always assume the person means the best in what he or she said. Because they probably do and it prevents arguements.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27597336
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm

mediaflare wrote:
The Uber n00b3r wrote:

couldnt say it better
Back to top Go down
B0K1T0
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
B0K1T0

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:34 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
So basically what I got from this interview was that you only get one save per character but you can have multiple characters. I hope it is like that.

I'd say your right, that would also be the best solution I think.. I totally agree about the loading thingie, it gets you more involved in the game king
Back to top Go down
Kiras Light
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Kiras Light

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Lets just Hope for the best. :p
Back to top Go down
Kiras Light
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Kiras Light

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:08 pm

What i just found out is that u cannot kill children. Idk if that is true but i went to this website that is a very good source for games and read a thread saying. "

I just finished getting 100% good/purity so I saved, and went on a rampage. I saw a kid and followed her around constantly shooting in the back and she just walked along like nothing happened. You can however go up to people once you get the sub targeting and blow their heads clean off"

And another person said

"Stupid Europe and their rules about "Children cannot be placed in situations involving immediate danger to their well-being even in a cartoon or videogame"."

Is it true since if i have a kid that i dont like im proboly going to kill him and throw him in a river *Extreme*
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:11 pm

negative, kids are killable

rumor stomped Wink

:cool:
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:13 pm

BTW whoever is thinking that hand to hand fighting is out its not. In the article from IGN about sword play they mention hand to hand combat.

Your prowess with the sword is tied to your strength ability. There are three places to spend experience in strength to boost your performance in battle -- Brutal Styles, Physique, and Toughness. Physique and Toughness are easy enough to understand. The first increases the amount of damage you do in hand-to-hand combat (and also hulks out your character) with the latter boosting your health bar. It's Brutal Styles that unlock new combat functionality and will likely be the focus for your experience point spending.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:18 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTW whoever is thinking that hand to hand fighting is out its not. In the article from IGN about sword play they mention hand to hand combat.

Your prowess with the sword is tied to your strength ability. There are three places to spend experience in strength to boost your performance in battle -- Brutal Styles, Physique, and Toughness. Physique and Toughness are easy enough to understand. The first increases the amount of damage you do in hand-to-hand combat (and also hulks out your character) with the latter boosting your health bar. It's Brutal Styles that unlock new combat functionality and will likely be the focus for your experience point spending.

what dork thought there was no hand to hand?
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:20 pm

mediaflare wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:

what dork thought there was no hand to hand?
Surprisingly a lot of people, idk if anyone from here has but i know on the xbox forums, gamers were crying about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fable 2 Rumor Bin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3