Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fable 2 Rumor Bin

Go down 
+18
Sir Balin
SA52
xRisingWrathx
ONE UP YOURS 2
sarge1986
mediaflare
OTN Jackal
An Ironbaby
YUNG TREY 417
LegendaryPixel
Ranyk
DarkPhoenix142
ostalavista
The Uber n00b3r
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Mikena2007
Fluffy92291
stevo_leeto
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Empty
PostSubject: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 pm

One Game Save per Gamertag
:gross:
I got this answer from a friend who already has the game. I asked hom if having a MU [Memory Unit] would let me have a 2nd save. Waiting for the answer... but I hope he is somehow wrong! :gross:

Last edited by stevo_leeto on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm

by "memory unit" do u mean a memory card or hard drive?

Last edited by Fluffy92291 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm

WTF!!!!!! THAT WOULD SUCKKKK SOOO MUCHHHH
this is the kind of bull shit PM has the nerve to do
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Fluffy92291 wrote:

I meant Memory Card... but yea. This would ruin having 1 good dude and 1 bad dude.
Back to top Go down
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Pie Master
Pie Master
DaRk GeNeRaL 85

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:41 pm

this is some BS i was gonna have 2 games going at the same time.. one Good and one Evil... that idea just went out the window
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generaldegre
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 pm

stevo_leeto wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:

I meant Memory Card... but yea. This would ruin having 1 good dude and 1 bad dude.

thats most likely cuz the memory unit isnt big enough 2 hold all that memory but with a hard drive i think i heard that u can have like 6 saves or sumthin per gamer tag plus if u look at the charcter spots that are free in the pub games theres 6 spots so i think i might possibly b rite
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:45 pm

From what I heard, 1 save per gametag. What I meant by talking about the Memory unit was if by having a Memory Unit [A 2nd place to save] could I have 2 save profiles.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:47 pm

stevo_leeto wrote:
From what I heard, 1 save per gametag. What I meant by talking about the Memory unit was if by having a Memory Unit [A 2nd place to save] could I have 2 save profiles.

that would b stupid but i honestly think u can have more than one per gamer tag guess we will have 2 wait like 4 days 2 find out
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:07 pm

your friend sounds like a bullshit liar trying to play a bad joke on you
seriously this would ENCOURAGE people to blaze through the game and not take their time

this ISNT the thing PM has the nerve to do [re: mike]
xD
reasons not to believe you, SOMEONE IN THIS VERY GUILD for one, his friend "had the game" as well
nothing was right about what he was saying, all l-i-e-s
proof in video or it's not true

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
ostalavista
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
ostalavista

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:08 pm

I don't believe it, PM under no circumstances would make that dumb decision.
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 pm

I don't think that's true because if you look at the character screen in the Pub Games it shows about 8 slots for Fable 2 heroes. If it is true then thats some pure downright bullshit. Even the first Fable and TLC allowed you to save multiple characters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:46 pm

DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
I don't think that's true because if you look at the character screen in the Pub Games it shows about 8 slots for Fable 2 heroes. If it is true then thats some pure downright bullshit. Even the first Fable and TLC allowed you to save multiple characters.

that's a very good point. also, PM says that there are no multiple saves for a character, nothing hinting at multiple characters, but that would be freaking stupid. being limited to one character then forcing you to delete it to go a different path? if that's the case, we'll have a patch within a month from the amount of outcry that i'll cause.
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:13 pm

It looks like it will be 1 of 2 things -

1) 1 save per character {would make much more sense}
2) 1 save per gamertag {would RUIN everything}

Hopefully my friend is wrong, seeing that he has only played the game for a few hours. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:57 pm

I really doubt that cuz 1 20 gig harddrive can hold more than 1 character n what if you have another gamertag with another account im pretty sure PM is not Stupid enough to Make it Like that NO offence But ur friend has some wierd Sources :shrug:

Nvm ur friend owns the game so my bad but who knmows its not like hes created 2 characters
Back to top Go down
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
YUNG TREY 417

Male Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:59 pm

i hope he didnt do that to us Sad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/youngducer
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Another reason I think its bogus is because there have been other games with huge worlds and lots of stuff to do. (Oblivion etc.) They had multiple saves so I see no reason that there couldn't be 1 save slot per character instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:22 pm

That guy was messing with your head
Back to top Go down
OTN Jackal
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
OTN Jackal

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:22 pm

Well let me throw in my two cents. No one but the Lionhead Dev Team really has the game yet. It seems to me your friend fancied himself empressive my telling you this. He may have been acting on a rumor, true. But i hope this rumor is not true. Though if it is we will just have to cope sadly... should make things interesting with only one save though, eh? More uniqueness to your characters though so not a total loss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27597336
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:36 pm

this is an unconfirmed rumor, please do not start these without sufficient proof
and NO; your friend is not sufficient proof
now please let this thread die
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:24 am

DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
Another reason I think its bogus is because there have been other games with huge worlds and lots of stuff to do. (Oblivion etc.) They had multiple saves so I see no reason that there couldn't be 1 save slot per character instead.

It's not to do with the memory, but I don't know. I'll have to ask him to look into it more!
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:43 am

This thread should end. Untill there is more proof I belive this thread shouldn't be touched, there will be more and more arguments untill valid information

/thread
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

PostSubject: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:59 am

put all rumors and keep talk of them here
these next 4 days are going to be worse than ever before, and the last thing we want is a mindset not of our own

until you have pictures and video confirming what you say, it isn't sufficient; a "friend" is NOT proof, your eyes are NOT proof, so yea, lets get this thing going

Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:04 am

good job noob

HOPEFULLY they'll stick to it, otherwise we'll get more and more threads of BS and rumors

also, if you want to know something, send me a PM and ask, i've practically followed this thing to the bones, so if you want to know anything that i can confirm, i'll help, but i dont know everything either, there are a few things i don't know about, those are called 'secrets' that others will give you rumors about
Back to top Go down
sarge1986
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
sarge1986

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:47 am

Watch this. Around 1:06 when Hilary joins in for coop on the same machine it shows the option for the Y button is to "Use Player One's Heroes"
Multiple Heroes per gamertag.
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:48 am

sarge1986 wrote:

Watch this. Around 1:06 when Hilary joins in for coop on the same machine it shows the option for the Y button is to "Use Player One's Heroes"
Multiple Heroes per gamertag.
:positive:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fable 2 Rumor Bin   The Fable 2 Rumor Bin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fable 2 Rumor Bin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next