Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

••• Anime Discussion Thread •••

Go down 
+22
ShadowMonkey987
Sir Balin
RibMonkey
Kiras Light
TSR Edel weiss
jCHASEmc
Renatic1
An Ironbaby
mediaflare
ostalavista
xRisingWrathx
Dark Master 182
Teh Alex30
PATTY0622
Soulful Slayer
DarkTwin DX
pltangl
Mikena2007
ONE UP YOURS 2
Bliff
Ms Krugmik
KhaoticWarri0r
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:15 pm

mediaflare wrote:
teh anime is beautiful

1. cowboy bebop
2. code geass
3. bleach (seen up to about ep 179)
4. death note
5. full metal alchemist

and then i've seen millions, some are... :gross: and some are :magic: MAGICAL ahah

full metal alchemist is the best.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:20 pm

I love full metal alchemist, and i do horrible at "top ten" style lists, since i just enjoy things, i have no favorite

so i picked 5 and went with it..

i've seen such animes as:

devil may cry
naruto/naruto shippuuden
zero's familiar
air gear
princess mononoke(and other films by that god miyazake)
tengen toppa guren lagan
maburaho
wolf's rain
witch hunter robin
roruni kenshin
yu yu hakusho
inu yasha
tenchi muyo
dragonball/dragonball z/dragon ball GTO or whatever

and others like that
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 pm

W00t I have someone to communicate with. =) Bleach is my favorite, and I've been reading the manga every week for months.

Slight spoilers ahead. It's mostly just info on who fight, none of the outcomes are said.
Damn, the manga is incredible. Ichigo and Ulquorria have just begun to fight. We also just saw Hisagi's true zanpakuto. Not his bankai, just his shikai. We also just saw Yumichika's true shikai, and it's pretty gay. =) Oh I forgot, the fillers in the Anime are coming to an end. Then, finally we can see Zaraki vs. Nnotora(#5 espada who quickly beat Sado(Chad)). And my personal favorite fight ever, Mayuri vs. Gantz.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:32 pm

yeah, i tend to be a 'hater' of fillers, because all the EPIC story they blah on about just ceases to exist or matter once the real story continues

remember the bounto? apparently nobody in soul society nor the 'gang' cares or remembers anymore, whoppedy doo

yeah, can't wait for the fight between Zaraki and Nnotora, Zaraki is so awesome
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:50 pm

I know, I hate fillers too. =*( The bounto arc was absolutely horrendous. Also, have you read the manga?
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:57 pm

have, same with naruto, I enjoy the manga a LOT, but it is great to see the manga come to life in an anime
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Samurai Jack!
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:11 pm

mediaflare wrote:
have, same with naruto, I enjoy the manga a LOT, but it is great to see the manga come to life in an anime
I love the sig, but the recent episodes have have been to much twisty. I've been reading the naruto manga for probably 2 months or so.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:20 pm

which one are you saying is twisty?

if it's code geass, i find that it's not that it's twisty, it's that they had an ultimate goal, and nobody knew what's up, it's called a conflict of motives i LOVED the ending, very emotional from a standpoint
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:29 pm

You're talking about the ending of R2 correct? I've only seen up to R2 21. Haha I haven't seen the last few. I MUCH preferred R1 though.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:31 pm

i liked R1 better, up untill ep 24 and 25 and i promise when a certain female character does something, you will go NO WAY! NO WAY! SHE DID THAT?!? LIFE IS COMPLETE!
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Are you talking about 24-25 on R1 or R2?
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:35 pm

24 and 25 of R2, the final final episodes, they're oh so important to make everything great

zaraki needs to find out his sword's name, you know he'd be epic
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:43 pm

Haha. I'm guessing it has to do with CC?
Zaraki does something to make him stronger though... It's not his eyepatch... but also it doesn't have to do with releasing his zan.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:44 pm

sweet, any way of making zaraki more badass is perfect

no, nothing to do with CC, actually, when it happens, it'll hit you that it was an important story piece that you completely forget about, just as much as the fact that kallen had a brother long ago
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 pm

man khaotic, too bad your group is filled, i'd want to chat it up with you while playing fable 2, AND THAT RHYMES, point for me
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:50 pm

I know. I wish you could have more than eight. =(
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:52 pm

ya, i still don't even have a group yet

are all the people in your group 'active'?
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 pm

Yeah. I really should talk to Vicarious about having more. Theres a couple people I'd like to have in my group. If you want to wait until I get an answer from vicarious that'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:56 pm

100% man, your a cool kid, and hopefully a fun fable player also, but yeah, i'll wait if you can get that to work somehow, not in too big of a rush to find a group

how many more episodes untill we're back into the main storyline of bleach anyways?
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:06 pm

Thanks, =). Luckily Bleach is currently on episode 188, and the fillers end in about 5 episodes give or take I believe. Theres no Bleach this week though, so that adds another week. Oh, and we found out the name of the old espada recently. His name is Barragan.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:10 pm

awesome, man i HATE Aizen SO much, he's such an evil guy who plays everyone like pawns
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Haha I ♥ Aizen. The whole SS arc was just a plot created by him. He controls the show so far. =) Right now, (slight spoilers ahead) Aizen and all the espada(besides grimmjow, zomari, Ulquorria, and that #9 eyeball guy) are facing off against Yomomato(spelling?) and alot of the Gotei 13 captains and vice-captains. Ichigo is currently stuck in Hueco Mundo due to aizen, and is still attempting to save orihime, which is why him and ulquorria have started to fight. Did I forget to mention we had several months of a special flashback section called Bleach: Turn back the Pendelum? We learned so much about Aizen, and him recruiting gin. Also, one of the most intresting things is(spoiler spoiler spoiler)...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:26 pm

the thing is, i HATE him just lie he's designed to be, HATED, he's evil, in all honesty, i find him the perfect baddie, i appreciate characters, but i HATE him just as they want

same thing as how i HATE kira from death note, even though he's such a clever person, i HATE him cuz he's truly in the end the bad guy, i loved L...poor guy, he was the besterest
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 pm

mediaflare wrote:
the thing is, i HATE him just lie he's designed to be, HATED, he's evil, in all honesty, i find him the perfect baddie, i appreciate characters, but i HATE him just as they want

same thing as how i HATE kira from death note, even though he's such a clever person, i HATE him cuz he's truly in the end the bad guy, i loved L...poor guy, he was the besterest
Light was the best haha, but I did like L too. Don't say poor L, ><, they both died anyway. I think Light's death was more dramatic, being killed by Ryuk and all. That whole episode was intense. How he thought he succeeded but failed. Damnit he shouldn't have said "I won..." I can't stand Near though, god I truly hate him. Melo was cool though. We both like chocolate. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

••• Anime Discussion Thread •••
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next