Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

••• Anime Discussion Thread •••

Go down 
+22
ShadowMonkey987
Sir Balin
RibMonkey
Kiras Light
TSR Edel weiss
jCHASEmc
Renatic1
An Ironbaby
mediaflare
ostalavista
xRisingWrathx
Dark Master 182
Teh Alex30
PATTY0622
Soulful Slayer
DarkTwin DX
pltangl
Mikena2007
ONE UP YOURS 2
Bliff
Ms Krugmik
KhaoticWarri0r
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Oh- I forgot to mention they subbed the second Bleach movie awhile ago, and the third has been announced. Wink
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
Oh- I forgot to mention they subbed the second Bleach movie awhile ago, and the third has been announced. Wink

wicked!
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Aye, I've found it. It's titled 'Bleach: Fade to Black - Kimi no Na o Yobu.' I believe the plot is about Rukia going missing, which is confirmed by the third video. Here are a few teasers:

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

Last edited by KhaoticWarri0r on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:44 pm

wow thats a lotta NOT video >.>
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:48 pm

mediaflare wrote:
Haha, but it's fixed.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
Haha, but it's fixed.

neeeat
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Yeah! Bleach 197 has been subbed. Shouldn't be long until it's up on Veoh.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:10 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
Yeah! Bleach 197 has been subbed. Shouldn't be long until it's up on Veoh.

lol good 'ol veoh

thats wehre i watch all mah anime
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:50 pm

I watched it last night. Haha it was mainly the Byakuya vs. Zemari fight. Just as in the manga, the ending was hilarious. Oh, and the opening was a preview for the next Bleach movie, just as they did with DDR, and MON. I'm looking forward to the Mayuri fight next episode! Haha.
Oddly, I found a screen in the opening that is from the 'Turn Back the Pendelum' subsection. It was a picture of young Mayuri, followed by Urahara looking at him through jail cell bars. I took a screen:
••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Untitled-9
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 pm

haha nice catch, he looked all innocent when he was younger Wink

haha well not innocent, but less insane
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:32 pm

mediaflare wrote:

Haha that is, in a way true.
Haha when I used to talk about Bleach, other people would talk about Death Note, and we both used "Shinigami," so I got confused as fuck. :crazy: Before I knew what Death Note was, of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

Haha when I used to talk about Bleach, other people would talk about Death Note, and we both used "Shinigami," so I got confused as fuck. :crazy: Before I knew what Death Note was, of course. Wink

i hate death note's shinigami's

they arent as neat

but if i were to go through myth and all, i guess bleach isnt any better Wink

but people who like death note only like death note because of kira, and they only like kira because they themselves have an ego problem or have a little bit of a sick and twisted side and enjoyed watching the BAD GUY win(some people argued with me saying he was 'good' phaaaahhh)

and people who read what i just said up there ^ will probably start arguing with me anyways teehee, its the internet, arguments are never resolved

that being said, i like death note, but i liked L
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:11 pm

mediaflare wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

they arent as neat

but people who like death note only like death note because of kira, and they only like kira because they themselves have an ego problem or have a little bit of a sick and twisted side and enjoyed watching the BAD GUY win(some people argued with me saying he was 'good' phaaaahhh)

and people who read what i just said up there ^ will probably start arguing with me anyways teehee, its the internet, arguments are never resolved

Haha, was Kira good or evil? Thats the psychological question that you are intended to ask yourself, the moral dillema of Death Note. I'd say Kira was good, but some of his methods were unneccesary. I liked L too, but Kira was the best. Wink Although Near was horrible, Misa was 'interesting.'
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 am

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

they arent as neat

Haha, was Kira good or evil? Thats the psychological question that you are intended to ask yourself, the moral dillema of Death Note. I'd say Kira was good, but some of his methods were unneccesary. I liked L too, but Kira was the best. Wink Although Near was horrible, Misa was 'interesting.'

well the problem is ME myself and I know for a fact that LUCK was the key weapon to L's defeat, and most arrogant children i discuss this with refuse to accept it

watch the anime over, he was suprised by a few things, and the big thing is, if misa never fell into kira's hands, if he never acquired a second shinigami, L would've won, the flashbacks proved it

but in terms of "was kira good or evil?" Yagami Light was good, his intentions were on the right path, but when he became Kira, he was evil, and corrupt, much like ALL those who recieve power
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:09 am

mediaflare wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

they arent as neat

well the problem is ME myself and I know for a fact that LUCK was the key weapon to L's defeat, and most arrogant children i discuss this with refuse to accept it

watch the anime over, he was suprised by a few things, and the big thing is, if misa never fell into kira's hands, if he never acquired a second shinigami, L would've won, the flashbacks proved it

but in terms of "was kira good or evil?" Yagami Light was good, his intentions were on the right path, but when he became Kira, he was evil, and corrupt, much like ALL those who recieve power
No no, I understand it was luck. If it wasn't for Rem, that would have never happened. Although Light's intellectual manueverability increased the chance of luck.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:39 am

yeah, i grant him that he can construct a plan rapidly with changing events, but L could do the same, and he was weird, which sold it to me

this is a list of things me and L have in common:

1. he sits on chairs strange
2. he doesnt wear shoes(untill winter i always am barefooted)
3. he eats lots of snacks
4. he can solve puzzles easily
5. he likes mindgames
6. he looks like shit, but can kick ass
7. he gets uncomfortably close to people's faces
8. he can create thousands of plans in seconds
9. he picks items up weird(in my case, i bite anything i pick up that i haven't picked up once before)
10. he's fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 am

mediaflare wrote:
yeah, i grant him that he can construct a plan rapidly with changing events, but L could do the same, and he was weird, which sold it to me

this is a list of things me and L have in common:

1. he sits on chairs strange
2. he doesnt wear shoes(untill winter i always am barefooted)
3. he eats lots of snacks
4. he can solve puzzles easily
5. he likes mindgames
6. he looks like shit, but can kick ass
7. he gets uncomfortably close to people's faces
8. he can create thousands of plans in seconds
9. he picks items up weird(in my case, i bite anything i pick up that i haven't picked up once before)
10. he's fucking awesome!
Haha, although I'm all for weird, the seriousness of Kira sold it for me. Actually, I have number 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8(although exaggerated).
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:23 pm

lol me and my friends used to play risk, paintball, airsoft, and other tactic games like that, and my team won 9 of 10, the times we lost i got shot really early or something before we could gather and plan
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:41 am

Oh shizzle, Old man Yama is about to rape(figure of speech) Alon.
••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 19
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:43 am

FFUUUUUUU

havent read it yet!
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Woops... o.0 Haha I'll put it in a spoiler next time.
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:58 pm

man, it's too bad i'm not as big a fan of anime as i used to be...

seeing as how this is the most popular thread on the forum here. mainly you two..=P

we need to bring the forums back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 am

Haha we've been conversing since the middle of paige 2. Wink
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:31 pm

just read it now, now i cant wait for the next one!

ugh, naruto's newest manga made me all sad cuz nobody revealed 100% the fate of kakashi
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:24 pm

mediaflare wrote:
just read it now, now i cant wait for the next one!

ugh, naruto's newest manga made me all sad cuz nobody revealed 100% the fate of kakashi
Luckily, I caught up on Naruto last week so that is no longer a spoiler! Ahh, I'm wondering too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ••• Anime Discussion Thread •••   ••• Anime Discussion Thread ••• - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

••• Anime Discussion Thread •••
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next