Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name and Info About you

Go down 
+10
pltangl
SoullessVincent
Mikena2007
uk paradox
STON3 MINISTER
ONE UP YOURS 2
elliot2dkillla
VicariousRogue
KhaoticWarri0r
Jared Legend
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Name and Info About you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and Info About you   Name and Info About you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:32 am

Yes, that is the major problem with stretching and tearing the ligaments, it makes it more likely to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Kaughee
Pie Master
Pie Master
Kaughee

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Name and Info About you   Name and Info About you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Ok kids it's my turn to wow you with my autobiography

My real name is Jacob (or Jake) and I'm 25 years young. I'm a writer and a gamer (duh) and I love the mountains and everything you can do in them (ie. camping, snowboarding, snowmobiling, hiking, hunting, and the ever fun 4wheeling).

One of my other great passions is travelling. I've been to many places around the world but, oddly enough, hardly anywhere in the US.
I love to learn about new cultures and experience them firsthand.

I'm an artist as well. I draw (nothing really great but that's fine) mostly little cartoony stuff but I'm getting more into real-life shit. Wish me luck.
I also play the piano, guitar and violin. I love to sing too (and mostly disney tunes) and I've been told I have a good voice. Maybe I'll try out for American Idol and hear what Simon has to say. Actually I can already hear him saying, "That was the absolute most wonderful display of anyone choking a cat that I've ever heard. You should seriously consider not doing that ever again." LOL

I'm also starting to get into anime a bit. Right now I'm watching Speed Grapher and it's keeping me interested for now.

Well, that's all I'll bore you ADD types with for now.

TTFN!!!!
Back to top Go down
FuManChu29
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
FuManChu29

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Name and Info About you   Name and Info About you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:42 am

Myspace.com/fumanchu
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name and Info About you   Name and Info About you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name and Info About you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2