Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of character will you make?

Go down 
+38
sarge1986
PeeceYo
silen7sniper
SA52
dutchrossi
candee007
Kapitan Kramer
DarkPhoenix142
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
BigKingKaz
Voro27
YUNG TREY 417
Nicole Legend
RibMonkey
DarkTwin DX
RAYMANLAC
Ranyk
Renatic1
xanderdipset
ElTigreSantiago
mediaflare
Sazza and Azza
TWIXMAN
The Uber n00b3r
Dark Master 182
SwaggerSnipe
XHeroX325
An Ironbaby
ONE UP YOURS 2
STON3 MINISTER
Duro NL
Mikena2007
Fluffy92291
PATTY0622
BTGpapa
Teh Alex30
xRisingWrathx
FuManChu29
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Master 182
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Dark Master 182

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-09-28

What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:51 pm

what kind a character are u guys going to have like for ex) magic, evil, good, ect

i am going to make a good, will user with a little fighting or a like my fable one character full magic and full strength character
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Im going to try everything. First it will be good and all around types (melee, magic and range, and then evil all around. And then try all around.
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:20 pm

I want my character somehow to look like this ......

What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Goodfemme_med_800
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:17 pm

i want a Female Will-Ranger named Kyri; totally evil in both ways, i'd say she would be an Assassin
and for the guy, a Will-Blade named Flux, good hearted; and he is taking the scar curse, he is going to be.. i don't know... probably a B.S. because of the swords; even though i am getting the LE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:18 pm

PATTY0622 wrote:
I want my character somehow to look like this ......

What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Goodfemme_med_800
THOSE ARE SOME BIG BO.....weapons!!! lol nice character though
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
i want a Female Will-Ranger named Kyri; totally evil in both ways, i'd say she would be an Assassin
and for the guy, a Will-Blade named Flux, good hearted; and he is taking the scar curse, he is going to be.. i don't know... probably a B.S. because of the swords; even though i am getting the LE
Im not saying anything bad and dont take this the wrong way cause its a serious ? but why do guys like to play as girls? For me I like making a male character cause I like to immerse myself in the game and I cant do that with a female. I probably will play as one though. Cause this is Fable and you gotta do everything.
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:28 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
The Uber n00b3r wrote:
Im not saying anything bad and dont take this the wrong way cause its a serious ? but why do guys like to play as girls? For me I like making a male character cause I like to immerse myself in the game and I cant do that with a female. I probably will play as one though. Cause this is Fable and you gotta do everything.
Well that is a good question, this would be the first time i've ever played as a girl avatar before, and I want to see how in this game especially it affects people's reactions towards you
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:30 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
The Uber n00b3r wrote:
Well that is a good question, this would be the first time i've ever played as a girl avatar before, and I want to see how in this game especially it affects people's reactions towards you
Yea this is the only game I am actually going to create a girl character. The other game where I am going to play as a girl is FFXIII.
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:32 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
An Ironbaby wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
The Uber n00b3r wrote:
Yea this is the only game I am actually going to create a girl character. The other game where I am going to play as a girl is FFXIII.
Yea man, I think fable 2 is going to be one of those games where you will want to try everything, even you never have before
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:34 pm

here is the straightforward answer i give all the time
i thought about why i like to play as a woman, in rock band, in fable 2, WoW

and thinking about it made me come to the conclusion

If i am going to spend countless hours in front of a screen, why play those hours looking at a guy, and not a hot female?
exactly =]

feel free to adopt mah logic
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:35 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:

If i am going to spend countless hours in front of a screen, why play those hours looking at a guy, and not a hot female?
exactly =]

LOL nice nice
that is some good thinking
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 pm

^(//_^)^

me ftw!
that statement just made it okay for every guy EVER to justify himself playing as a woman and still be straight
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:40 pm

lol definitely now i have the perfect reason to play
Back to top Go down
TWIXMAN
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
TWIXMAN

Male Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:53 pm

My first character will more than likely be good and use swords and guns.

After my first playthrough though, I'm going to make an evil character and be as bad ass as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlythegames.com
Sazza and Azza
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sazza and Azza

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:33 am

TWIXMAN wrote:
My first character will more than likely be good and use swords and guns.

After my first playthrough though, I'm going to make an evil character and be as bad ass as possible.

Same -
First time = :paladin:
Second time = Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:52 am

Shady Pub owner!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
XHeroX325
Pie Master
Pie Master
XHeroX325

Male Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:39 am

First time= Fun loving character
2nd = Evilest punk you've ever met =]
Back to top Go down
STON3 MINISTER
Pie Master
Pie Master
STON3 MINISTER

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:59 am

My character will be all around, but more into swords and guns and only the best will spells like enflame, slow time, enrage, and that new tornado spell looks kikass
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 pm

i'm probably gonna play like i did in fable 1 and TLC:

Good guy combat: Time mage(slow time and shield only) who uses longbow and katana, fires a few shots in slow time, then once the enemies get close activate shield and slow time and go at it rawr

bad guy combat: use shield and slow time, along with enflame, a crossbow for 1 quick powerful shot, then greatsword justice :war:
Back to top Go down
ElTigreSantiago
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
ElTigreSantiago

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:14 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:

[/font][/color]
that's what I did with Mass Effect :rofl:
Back to top Go down
ElTigreSantiago
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
ElTigreSantiago

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:27 pm

First playthough I'm going to do basically what fits my playing style the most.

I am going to focus on melee and also use magic.

I need to learn a lot more about purity and corruption before I deal with that. Idealy, I would like to be a good and pure on my first playthrough (I could not bare scarring that pretty girl Very Happy). However, there is no doubt in my mind that I'm going to use my loot from Pub Games. I need to know if I'm going to be corrupt if I use my loot, and if so, how hard it is to be good and corrupt at the same time. If it will be hard or will take away from my experience, I'm just gonna go evil and corrupt Evil or Very Mad

Also, I'm obsessed with achievments, so I'm making sure on my first playthrough I get 100% good or evil, corrupt or pure. And many other fun, almost embarrassing things :rofl:
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:04 pm

First play through I am going to try and focus on guns which I believe falls into the skillz category, I want to see how they have introduced this aspect into the gaming world. I also want to dabble in the new weapons they have introduced i.e. polearms and maces.
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:06 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:

exactly =]

I'm saving this quote to My Documents lol
Back to top Go down
xanderdipset
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
xanderdipset

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:08 pm

i think im going to be good my first playthrough but then for my second one im gounna be evil
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:10 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
The Uber n00b3r wrote:

exactly =]

I'm saving this quote to My Documents lol

that man is A GENIUS!

it makes perfect sense now! thank you noober!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of character will you make?   What kind of character will you make? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of character will you make?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next