Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?

Go down 
+28
gmodisthebest
SA52
CodeIND
RAYMANLAC
Kapitan Kramer
PeeceYo
Jackal
Maveric51k
fablemitch
MailOrderNinja
xanderdipset
ONE UP YOURS 2
BigKingKaz
Dark Master 182
mediaflare
JawsVictim
DarkPhoenix142
The Uber n00b3r
Duro NL
Jared Legend
An Ironbaby
JACK0L0PE
Voro27
YUNG TREY 417
xRisingWrathx
XHeroX325
Mikena2007
RibMonkey
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RibMonkey
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
RibMonkey

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think that jack of blades will make any kind of apperance in fable 2   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Jack Of Blades is my all time favorite villain Evil or Very Mad and i wanted other peoples opinions on him being in it and by that i meant in a book or a quest to retrieve something of his

Last edited by RibMonkey on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:51 pm

nah i dont think so , i think they'd only elude to him via books, stories and maybe land marks
i dont think he'll make a physicall apperance

maybe a descendant will make an apperance who knows
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
XHeroX325
Pie Master
Pie Master
XHeroX325

Male Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:10 pm

yeah agreed maybe a descendant
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:13 pm

I dont know but it would be awesome and there are no decendents of Jack of Blades. Its actually many people under one mask so throughout the hundreds of years its the same one. It would be cool if he did make an appearance, hes one of my favorite villians.
Back to top Go down
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
YUNG TREY 417

Male Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:25 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
I dont know but it would be awesome and there are no decendents of Jack of Blades. Its actually many people under one mask so throughout the hundreds of years its the same one. It would be cool if he did make an appearance, hes one of my favorite villians.

i agree with him
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/youngducer
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
Voro27

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:07 pm

nah i dont think he will make it into Fable 2 because u killed him in the first and he didnt have kids (as far as i know)
Back to top Go down
RibMonkey
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
RibMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Voro27 wrote:
nah i dont think he will make it into Fable 2 because u killed him in the first and he didn't have kids (as far as i know)
yeah but he isn't one person the mask is jack of blades hes been switching to someone different each time that how he lives so long but your point still stays valid
Back to top Go down
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
Voro27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:29 pm

RibMonkey wrote:
Voro27 wrote:
nah i dont think he will make it into Fable 2 because u killed him in the first and he didn't have kids (as far as i know)
yeah but he isn't one person the mask is jack of blades hes been switching to someone different each time that how he lives so long but your point still stays valid

the mask was actually the "evil thing" the body was the hero that got tricked into puting it on and u killed the most recent one and then u killed its final form and if u played good u threw the mask into the lava and if u played evil u put it on so it really depends if u played good or evil if he would come back
Back to top Go down
RibMonkey
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
RibMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Voro27 wrote:
RibMonkey wrote:
Voro27 wrote:

the mask was actually the "evil thing" the body was the hero that got tricked into puting it on and u killed the most recent one and then u killed its final form and if u played good u threw the mask into the lava and if u played evil u put it on so it really depends if u played good or evil if he would come back

Thats why i said your point is still valid
Back to top Go down
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
Voro27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 pm

alrighty then
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:

no one said that that wasn't the case. i only said, if u read my post, a descendant of "HIS"
i mean i dont understand where you read any of us saying that story isnt true

also a descendant doesn't nesscarlly have to be genetic offspring, a descendant could be someone who chooses to follow in the footstep of said predecsecor
Back to top Go down
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
Voro27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:16 pm

even if some one did decide to folow in jack's foot steps the mask is gone (for the good ending of Fable) so he wouldnt pose a threat to the world he/she would just be some crazy guy/girl
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:

no one said that that wasn't the case. i only said, if u read my post, a descendant of "HIS"
i mean i dont understand where you read any of us saying that story isnt true

also a descendant doesn't nesscarlly have to be genetic offspring, a descendant could be someone who chooses to follow in the footstep of said predecsecor
i never said in my post that you said the story isnt true, i wanted to just tell everyone how the mask possess different people incase they didnt know, and when you say descendant people will think that they are related and not following the footsteps of a person, we both should've been clear
Back to top Go down
JACK0L0PE
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
JACK0L0PE

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Jack of Blades was awesome, I cant wait to see what Lucien looks like. But i dont think Jack will appear unless its in books or landmarks
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:24 am

Jack of Blades mask is like the Ring from LOTR...and we all know that eventually some damn midget will get ahold of it and destroy it and that just means no fun for the rest of us
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 am

"i never said in my post that you said the story isnt true, i wanted to just tell everyone how the mask possess different people incase they didnt know, and when you say descendant people will think that they are related and not following the footsteps of a person, we both should've been clear"

HUH?

1. if people dont know the meaning of "descendant" then they should go and look at a dictionary

2. no we shouldn't have both been clear, i was clear in what i said , you should have been clear.

3.Dont bother replying to this, cause i might not reply OR scotty might throw our conversation in the rambling bin
in which case i wouldn't care/mind because i just had to pursue this.

and to be clear im not mad at you or anything, i'm just irritated as hell today, and this just happened to push me over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Jared Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Jared Legend

Male Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:52 am

Jack of Blades is R.I.P. since TLC
so there for no, but maybe a descendant
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am

maybe in a statue, but thats it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:47 am

i am pretty sure almost to no end that it has been said somewhere on lionhead that Blades is back
don't hold me to it because i have no link

but it did strike a memory of reading or watching something on him
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:43 pm

If you could see any one character from Fable 1 make an appearance or at least some kind of cameo in the form of a statue, story, descendant, etc. then who would you like to see. Personally I'd like to see a hint toward the Hero from Fable 1 or the Guild Master.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
Voro27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:48 pm

DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
If you could see any one character from Fable 1 make an appearance or at least some kind of cameo in the form of a statue, story, descendant, etc. then who would you like to see. Personally I'd like to see a hint toward the Hero from Fable 1 or the Guild Master.
yeah id like to see the guild master's grave of something
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm

Maze, but i doubt it!
Back to top Go down
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
Voro27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:19 pm

yeah i dont think maze would come back bc u killed him in the 1st one
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Yeah, Maze was an interesting character and when I saw that he had betrayed me I was all like, "Omg! What!?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:18 pm

DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
Yeah, Maze was an interesting character and when I saw that he had betrayed me I was all like, "Omg! What!?"

yeah, same here.

that was a little goosebump moment!

But maybe a family member of him, his grandgrandgrand son Very Happy

Or what about Scythe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?   Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you hope comes back/makes a cameo from the first game?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next