Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BioShock 2 Revealed

Go down 
+8
Satanic Lily
BigKingKaz
mediaflare
ShadowMonkey987
DarkPhoenix142
SA52
YUNG TREY 417
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Pie Master
Pie Master
DaRk GeNeRaL 85

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-09-30

BioShock 2 Revealed Empty
PostSubject: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:56 pm

i got this article from IGN

BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams Revealed
PS3 version of BioShock confirms sequel.
by Jimmy Thang

October 16, 2008 - Developer 2K Games has revealed BioShock 2, subtitled Sea of Dreams, through a hidden cutscene contained within the PlayStation 3 version of BioShock. The trailer was revealed by N4G.com and the setting is said to take place along the "Atlantic Coast."

The cinematic features a woman looking out at an oceanic coast as she holds a small, big daddy figurine. As the camera pans out, pillar-like structures start to form what appears to be a city in the foreground. Finally, a BioShock 2 logo emerges and is quickly followed up by the subtitle "Sea of Dreams.

IGN has contacted 2K Games to find out more details on the next installment of the popular first-person shooter, and we'll update you as the news comes in.

UPDATE: While explicit game details were not unveiled, 2K Games has confirmed that the cutscene is legitimate, and that players can unlock it by beating BioShock on any difficulty leve
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generaldegre
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
YUNG TREY 417

Male Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:52 pm

my mom is goin to be excited to hear that bioshock 2 is coming out
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/youngducer
SA52
Pie Master
Pie Master
SA52

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Lol, Your mom? Personally I hated Bioshock, it had the weirdest animation style. And it wasn't scary at all (I don't know if it was a horror or what.).
Back to top Go down
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Pie Master
Pie Master
DaRk GeNeRaL 85

Male Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:21 pm

SA52 wrote:
Lol, Your mom? Personally I hated Bioshock, it had the weirdest animation style. And it wasn't scary at all (I don't know if it was a horror or what.).
it wasnt a horror... it had a great story and great gameplay... and pretty good graphics... whats not to like???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generaldegre
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm

I loved Bioshock. But It's pretty obvious that I would since I equally loved System Shock 2. Now if only they'd make SS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:44 pm

i think thats the german woman docter you see in the scene and this game is going to be a prequal to the first bioshock
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:56 pm

no matter what, it's going to rawk

edit: that's deffinitely a little sister in the vid
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
BigKingKaz
Pie Master
Pie Master
BigKingKaz

Male Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 pm

SA52 wrote:

I don't think it was meant to be a horror but it was probably made along the lines of an intense thriller styled shooter...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigkingkaz
Satanic Lily
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Satanic Lily

Female Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:47 pm

OMG YAY! I love Bioshock! I thought it had beautiful graphics and a great story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/index.html
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
YUNG TREY 417

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:01 pm

SA52 wrote:

lol she liked the firsst one alot ..shit i couldnt get her off the shit lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/youngducer
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:19 pm

yay! love the bioshock! btw, nice video Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 pm

CAll me a pussy but Bioshock freaked me out esspecially in my scary dark basement random splicers n anoying security bots n Crack head professeors that game was twisted
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:39 pm

LegendaryPixel wrote:
CAll me a pussy but Bioshock freaked me out esspecially in my scary dark basement random splicers n anoying security bots n Crack head professeors that game was twisted

is that even english? it is all one big ramble. please learn to properly punctuate so people can read what you wrote without getting a headache.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:58 pm

LegendaryPixel wrote:
CAll me a pussy but Bioshock freaked me out esspecially in my scary dark basement. Random splicers, anoying security bots and Crack head professeors that game was twisted
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:11 pm

LegendaryPixel wrote:
LegendaryPixel wrote:
CAll me a pussy but Bioshock freaked me out esspecially in my scary dark basement. Random splicers, anoying security bots and Crack head professeors that game was twisted

it's an improvement Wink

"call me a pussy, but Bioshock freaked me out, especially in my scary dark basement. random splicers, annoying security bots, and crack head professors... that game was twisted!"

haha that's my rendition Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 pm

I hope Bioshock 2 will be up to par, I quite enjoyed Bioshock, it had the right combination of storyline, great gameplay, and those moments when the splicers keep jumping out of the dark corners so much that you just scream at your tv and you use up all of your rockets in a fit of rage. I need to go play it now. Mmmm... I can smell the adam already...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BioShock 2 Revealed   BioShock 2 Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BioShock 2 Revealed
Page 1 of 1