Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What button do you press?

Go down 
+10
An Ironbaby
Ms Krugmik
KhaoticWarri0r
Trevesis
SyKo THeRaPy
ostalavista
Duro NL
DarkPhoenix142
Voro27
benjamin90
14 posters

Door A
What button do you press? Vote_lcap55%What button do you press? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 12 ]
Door B
What button do you press? Vote_lcap18%What button do you press? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Both Buttons
What button do you press? Vote_lcap27%What button do you press? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
benjamin90
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
benjamin90

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

What button do you press? Empty
PostSubject: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:42 am

OK,

You wake to find yourself in a plain room with two doors opposite each other and a note on the table. Reading the note, you find that you have been selected for a scientific study into human psychology.

The note tells you that the experiment takes place over the next 20 years, and you may not leave until that time is up. It tells you to press button A to open room A or B to open room B. By opening one door, you permanently lock the other door. By pressing both buttons simultaneously, you permanently lock both.

Behind door A is a hemispherical room with radius twice your height, in which you would be constantly observed. If you enter that room, you may request, by speaking into the microphone in that room, to have an identical clone of any person you name or describe brought to you, including real life versions of fictional characters. The clone will obey whatever you command without question. You may switch your clone for another human once every month, but if you want to get rid of your clone you can kill it without any consequences. The clone CANNOT speak. It's like a zombie that can obey basic instructions like "bend over", "come here", "massage my feet" etc. The clone comes naked and won't obey any instruction to harm you.

You can also request as many inanimate, NON-ELECTRONIC objects to be brought to you as you want, as long as there is judged to be no way that you could use the item to kill yourself or escape. If you do attempt to kill yourself, you will be sedated and returned to your room, with the items you used permanently removed. (Remember that you can ask to have all the essentials brought to you whenever you want; a bed, meals, drink etc). You will be force-fed if you choose to starve yourself.

Behind door B is a gun and a bullet.

Choose.
Pie Master
Pie Master
Voro27

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:03 pm

i'd choose room A bc u can "do" things w/ ppl/zombies and in the other 1 u kill ur self
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:17 pm

Being stuck in a place like that doing the same things over and over again would make me go insane probably.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:25 pm

I see no use in being locked in the room with nothing, and killing my self is against my religion!

So i guess il take Room A, wich means il be stuck there 20 years whit who and what ever i want Razz

Sweet, give me a Xbox 360 Fable 2 a internet connection and me girl and il be alright Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Duro NL wrote:
I see no use in being locked in the room with nothing, and killing my self is against my religion!

So i guess il take Room A, wich means il be stuck there 20 years whit who and what ever i want Razz

Sweet, give me a Xbox 360 Fable 2 a internet connection and me girl and il be alright Wink

Sorry. No electronics like it says in the original post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:45 pm

shit your right.

Then bring me a chess board Wink and some other board games :S

mhhhh the decision is hard without electronics Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
ostalavista
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
ostalavista

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:51 pm

both buttons, having to do either one of those would suck huge.
Back to top Go down
SyKo THeRaPy
Pie Master
Pie Master
SyKo THeRaPy

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:48 pm

press both buttons so you won't go into that scientific place and you will be free. :positive:
Back to top Go down
Trevesis
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Trevesis

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Duro NL wrote:

I have 100% the same answer as you. Its only 20 years.
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:45 am

Obviously room A. Although it would be wildly consequencial on the human mind to undergo such tramatic "torture," I would never take my own life.
Now, there is a different option though. The text for Room A never stated that the ability for the people to come and sedate you if you attempted to kill yourself was strictly according to that specific room. In that case I could pick room B, shoot myself in the foot, and when they come I'd pistol whip them and escape!
Back to top Go down
Trevesis
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Trevesis

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 am

smart thinking
Back to top Go down
Ms Krugmik
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ms Krugmik

Male Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:05 am

Hehe, I thought it was a mind test. I read the poll then choose B. Then I read the post XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameralliance.darkbb.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofi
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 am

Room B, who never said we couldn't use the pistol to shoot our captors?
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:

one bullet, better be a good shot Wink
Back to top Go down
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master
Maveric51k

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:46 pm

both buttons forcing the people who observe you to let you go cuz the doors where they can observe you in locked now i dunno? u never said they could be unlocked
Back to top Go down
EchoTwoAlpha
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
EchoTwoAlpha

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:54 pm

mediaflare wrote:
An Ironbaby wrote:

one bullet, better be a good shot Wink

wait untill they are all lined up and get a niiiiice headshot that goes through all of them. the chances of that happening are pretty much the same as the chances of me getting out of fable 2 pub games debt..... very small.
Back to top Go down
Trisket89
Pie Master
Pie Master
Trisket89

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:13 am

i hit both read the story n was pisted i could have made a Peter clone n forced him to invent me a fable 2 n then get some guy to make me a xbox 360.(only problem is they will be naked i might have to go naked a month so i dont see peter naked 4 a month that would suk. but the gun n the bullet is for u to kill urself when u go insane. but id probly shoot open the door with it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What button do you press?   What button do you press? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: Off Topic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: