Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests

Go down 
+5
DarkPhoenix142
SA52
KhaoticWarri0r
scotty frank
VicariousRogue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Empty
PostSubject: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests I_icon_mini_faq What is a forum signature?
A signature is what can appear at the bottom of all of your posts. You can use text and one image or banner. The image width cannot exceed 500 pixels and the height cannot exceed 200 pixels. If your image is too large, it will be removed.

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests I_icon_mini_faq How do I create or change my signature?
To edit your signature, click on Profile at the top of the page. Click on the Signature tab at the top right to open the avatar control panel. Click the Save button when you are happy with the appearance of your signatue.

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests I_icon_mini_faq I don't know how to make a sig. Can someone do it for me?
You may post any requests for signatures in this thread. Another member of the guild may be able to help you out. Please be patient.

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests I_icon_mini_faq My signature was deleted. What happened?
Either the image in your signature exceeded the maximum size or your signature contained inappropriate content. Please create a new signature following the guidelines.

These are some acceptable sizes:
Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Albionalliancesignature0

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Albionalliancesignature1

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Albionalliancesignature2

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Albionalliancesignature3

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Albionalliancesignature4

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Albionalliancesignature5

This is the maximum size:
Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Albionalliancesignature6
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:43 pm

Everyone needs to take note of the signature rule. Peoples sigs violating it will be deleted. Thank you.

-admin
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:55 pm

I'm posting to compare my size to the ones above.
EDIT: Mines all good. =D
Back to top Go down
SA52
Pie Master
Pie Master
SA52

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Why won't my signature show?   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:43 pm

Hi, I was wondering how I could make my signature show up in my posts confused
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:29 am

SA52 wrote:
Hi, I was wondering how I could make my signature show up in my posts confused

I'm having that problem too. I had a banner for the Pieces of Eight and it suddenly today disappeared.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:27 am

If you're signature isn't showing up, goto; Profile -> Preferences -> Always attach my signature(select yes). If it suddenly disappeared, it's because it goes against the size limit for the site. I remember the 'pieces of eight' signature being quite large.
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:15 am

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
If you're signature isn't showing up, goto; Profile -> Preferences -> Always attach my signature(select yes). If it suddenly disappeared, it's because it goes against the size limit for the site. I remember the 'pieces of eight' signature being quite large.
Yea what he said. You need to make sure you change your settings first and then it should show if not then maybe you have passed the limit.
Back to top Go down
Trisket89
Pie Master
Pie Master
Trisket89

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:42 pm

I help with sigs if needed pm me the picture n ill see what i can do i did mine n hero's
Back to top Go down
Josh567
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Josh567

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:17 pm

haha signatured are cool. Can you only do pictures?
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Images, text, animations, anything goes as long as it is within the guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests   Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Signatures - Guidelines & Requests
Page 1 of 1