Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What good RPG games are there other than Fable?

Go down 
+16
Skankyprince
CrazeDevil
EMPTY TIRE
dutchrossi
DarkPhoenix142
Mikena2007
YUNG TREY 417
ONE UP YOURS 2
Duro NL
Voro27
Nicole Legend
DarkTwin DX
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Dark Master 182
The Uber n00b3r
tennismark
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

What good RPG games are there other than Fable? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What good RPG games are there other than Fable?   What good RPG games are there other than Fable? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:35 pm

The Last Remnant is coming out next month... should be awesome! I've been looking forward to it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
Undead Greed
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Undead Greed

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-28

What good RPG games are there other than Fable? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What good RPG games are there other than Fable?   What good RPG games are there other than Fable? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Well, in my opinion the best role playing game to date is morrowind, it's not strong on graphics but the storyline is amazing, the landscapes and creatures are irresistable and there is never a boring moment while playing it, Diablo is a fairly good game but not really an RPG, it's more of a hack-and-slash with RPG elements, all that aside it's an awesome game and if you play it through more than once, you'll never get the same areas as the games dungeons change completely every run through you do it on ... same with diablo 2, neverwinter nights 1 and 2 are fairly good but i wouldnt say amazing. Um ... i could never really get into WoW, perhaps it was the community, or perhaps it was because it was far too cartoonish and childish for someone so used to playing such a dark game by the same company (diablo).
Baldurs gate was amazing and never left me bored, although be careful, it's very easy to become addicted. KUF: Circle of Doom was a VERY fun game when i played it, i never played TES: Arena but i played on daggerfall and loved every minute finally black and white 1 and 2, all i can say is, it was made by lionhead.
(as you have guessed i do like my share of role playing games, by the way, these are just my preferred games, i'm sure there are loads more ...)
Back to top Go down

What good RPG games are there other than Fable?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2