Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]

Go down 
+8
stevo_leeto
Jared Legend
Teh Alex30
jCHASEmc
PATTY0622
Duro NL
ONE UP YOURS 2
The Uber n00b3r
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Empty
PostSubject: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:11 pm

i didn't cheat, that's one thing i want to get straight here
the one thing i am proud of

but 1 problem i face is that i never patched... i only played pub games when i was visiting my dad, or my brother was using the modem so i was never online
so i unlock everything; only to find out that it's patched, and for anyone who never patched up will receive something bad to happen to them... even IF they patch

this kinda pisses me off just because it took me a while to get all those things
esp getting lucky in the damn spinnerbox tourneys and landing trips in keystone

anyone know if i am still in trouble here, or because i only have like... 5k in winnings i am still okay?
i don't want my Hero to be an ugly leper WITH scars [yes, my good one will take the curse]

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:18 pm

I don't know ur probably gonna have every thing you had b4 the patch
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:20 pm

i hope that i can take my items and money into the game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Duro NL wrote:
i hope that i can take my items and money into the game!

me too . I mean all my money .. the tournaments one and the other ones too ...
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:26 pm

aw man that blows i don't think we were ready for this new concept
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:27 pm

yeah i have like all the items, and 200k in gold Razz thats a good start for my Pub emperium LOL
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Duro NL wrote:
yeah i have like all the items, and 200k in gold Razz thats a good start for my Pub emperium LOL

lol I have 600 k .. hope all the money will go to my Fable character ! I am trying to reach at least 1 million
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:38 pm

damn 600k Razz

i got some work to do then Razz
Back to top Go down
jCHASEmc
Pie Master
Pie Master
jCHASEmc

Male Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Well I hope it works out for you... I have just over $2mil... me thinks mesa screwed... And of course I used the glitch, I didnt see anything wrong with it. Plus nothing bad is going to happen if you did use the glitch. If they meant for it to be included in the game then they would not have put out a patch to fix it. IMO
Back to top Go down
Teh Alex30
Pie Master
Pie Master
Teh Alex30

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:04 pm

umm well i dont think u will be affected at all
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Teh Alex30 wrote:
umm well i dont think u will be affected at all

i sure hope so lol
that took a while & the tower is hard to learn when to pull out xD
i just keep going and going and going (does it sound dirty enough yet? lol)

and i think that makes sense as well
why put in a glitch intentionally; then take it out?
that makes no sense

but the last time Molyneux spoke with G4 he said the game was still in production... they could easily add something to mess you up
Back to top Go down
jCHASEmc
Pie Master
Pie Master
jCHASEmc

Male Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:47 pm

I DID SEE THAT INTERVIEW BUT... IF IT WASNT INTENTIONAL, THEN THAT MEANS THERE WAS NOTHING IN THE GAME THAT COULD KEEP TRACK OF YOUR ACTIONS. MAYBE AFTER THE PATCH. BUT IF YOU ONLY USED IT BEFORE THE PATCH I THINK THAT EVERYONE WILL BE FINE.... "fingers crossed"
Back to top Go down
Jared Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Jared Legend

Male Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:53 pm

you might or might not. It all depends it might look at it as hey look i have glitched money so im not gunna patch.
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

Male Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:38 pm

Well, if you make money by being a Gambler, you get corrupt points. I don't know if this works out with the Pub Game money, but if it does make you evil or whatever, just give the cash to a trusty friend, and then trnasfer it over to a new account, which won't get the corrupt points [or so I think...] :quotes:
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 pm

PM has said the glitch was accidental. Meaning they can't tell if you have glitched money or not... Nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:20 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
PM has said the glitch was accidental. Meaning they can't tell if you have glitched money or not... Nothing will happen.

i actually heard the exact opposite and heard he put it in there and then fed it to JoyStiq to see how many would do it o.O
and to Jared, i hope it is like that
i would guess with 1000 hours i can still earn the paragon achievement for good if never did bad from then on
Back to top Go down
fablemitch
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
fablemitch

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:49 pm

id say youll just start the game normally im only having a guess but because you didnt cheat i would say they could tell by the amount of money you have i wouldnt be too worried about anything bad happening
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:57 am

i think you will just keep your items, but once you are grownup you are in for a surprise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uk paradox
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
uk paradox

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:53 am

i think its a big smoke screen tbh, nothing will happen at all, why make a patch for something that was intentional?

i think PM was embarased by the game having a glitch and did the best cover up he could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:09 am

uk paradox wrote:
i think its a big smoke screen tbh, nothing will happen at all, why make a patch for something that was intentional?

i think PM was embarased by the game having a glitch and did the best cover up he could come up with.

yeah thats probably it!

Well see what happens on the 24th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElTigreSantiago
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
ElTigreSantiago

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 pm

PATTY0622 wrote:
Duro NL wrote:

lol I have 600 k .. hope all the money will go to my Fable character ! I am trying to reach at least 1 million
I also have 600k, i'm a dirty cheater :blush: . Although I got every item and won a good bit of loot legit. I hope the "punishment" is like purple shoes or something cuz i put a lot of boring work into these pub "games" Wink
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:58 am

ElTigreSantiago wrote:
PATTY0622 wrote:
Duro NL wrote:

I also have 600k, i'm a dirty cheater :blush: . Although I got every item and won a good bit of loot legit. I hope the "punishment" is like purple shoes or something cuz i put a lot of boring work into these pub "games" Wink
Me too I am trying to reach a million .. what it has work for me is spinner box .. I do it until I win and then stop for a while and get back to spinner box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]   am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am i screwed? [RE: Pub Games]
Page 1 of 1