Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bored Thread

Go down 
+22
jCHASEmc
The Cleaved
Renatic1
mediaflare
stevo_leeto
VicariousRogue
Trisket89
joshula231
Kaughee
Mikena2007
Duro NL
KhaoticWarri0r
DarkTwin DX
Fluffy92291
scotty frank
The Uber n00b3r
An Ironbaby
PATTY0622
Teh Alex30
ONE UP YOURS 2
xRisingWrathx
BTGpapa
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-09-23

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:46 pm

THIS IS THE BORED THREAD! Post any long, off-topic convos you have due to boredom in here. Any random chit chat found elsewhere on the forum will be moved into this thread by moderators. Don't forget you can always go to the chat box!

xRisingWrathx wrote:
We should all try and buy a cheap coop game so we can all play. The Orange Box is like $25 where I live. I heard its a good coop game.
some of us don't have extra money. like me. I'm already pre-ordering fable 2, gears of war 2, call of duty world at war, fable 2 strategy guide and pub games. thats $222
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:47 pm

BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
We should all try and buy a cheap coop game so we can all play. The Orange Box is like $25 where I live. I heard its a good coop game.
some of us don't have extra money. like me. I'm already pre-ordering fable 2, gears of war 2, call of duty world at war, fable 2 strategy guide and pub games. thats $222
My god lol. I only reserved Fable 2 LE and Left 4 Dead. Im going to get Gears 2, Fallout 3 and Call of Duty World at War for christmas. I dont see the point in buying all these games and having to switch between them every time. Thats just me though.
Back to top Go down
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:55 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
My god lol. I only reserved Fable 2 LE and Left 4 Dead. Im going to get Gears 2, Fallout 3 and Call of Duty World at War for christmas. I dont see the point in buying all these games and having to switch between them every time. Thats just me though.
I enjoy being one of the first people with the game. Maybe I won't pick up cod when it comes out idk. But I can't get it for christmas cause I'm getting a new set of golf clubs which is gonna cost like $900
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:58 pm

BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
I enjoy being one of the first people with the game. Maybe I won't pick up cod when it comes out idk. But I can't get it for christmas cause I'm getting a new set of golf clubs which is gonna cost like $900
How is golf? I never played it. Only miniature golf.
Back to top Go down
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:35 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
I love it. I've been doing it for about a year and 4 months.
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Lol like the frog dude.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-09-17

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:39 pm

I think thats an alien
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:42 pm

you sure it looks like a frog?
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:43 pm

BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
Cool, I wanna try it one day.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:44 am

Ya i ripped it of my sisters doll and put its head on my finger
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:46 am

Ok i'll take your word for it lol
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:47 am

xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
Cool, I wanna try it one day.

I've only done put put golf
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Ms Krugmik wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
The Orange Box is AMAZING for TF2.

EDIT: We should look into some Halo 3 playing. It has the most people.
I wanna buy the Orange Box.
Back to top Go down
Teh Alex30
Pie Master
Pie Master
Teh Alex30

Male Number of posts : 297

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:42 pm

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
I love me some doritos and pokemon saphire
nice Doritos ROCK
Back to top Go down
Teh Alex30
Pie Master
Pie Master
Teh Alex30

Male Number of posts : 297

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:43 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
Thats my best friend taylor on the left, my drinking buddy Mz. Dao in the middle, and me on the left, by the way I hardly ever look good in pictures lol so i'll trry and get some better ones :cool:
do u rock climb all the time?
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Teh Alex30 wrote:
An Ironbaby wrote:
Thats my best friend taylor on the left, my drinking buddy Mz. Dao in the middle, and me on the left, by the way I hardly ever look good in pictures lol so i'll trry and get some better ones :cool:
do u rock climb all the time?
Ive always wanted to.
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:21 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
Nice pic Patty, and no I don't rock climb all the time lol those are just the only pics on my computer

right ... :bruise:
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:24 pm

PATTY0622 wrote:
An Ironbaby wrote:
Nice pic Patty, and no I don't rock climb all the time lol those are just the only pics on my computer

Its true lol most of my stuff got deleted awhile back because of a virus, but I suppose I could get pics off of facebook
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:26 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
PATTY0622 wrote:
An Ironbaby wrote:

Its true lol most of my stuff got deleted awhile back because of a virus, but I suppose I could get pics off of facebook
go for it !!
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:29 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
I'm kind of a big deal... xD
enjoy my hotness
I like that shirt in the last pic. Whats that design?
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Ah! Its like myspace all over again!
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:37 pm

it's an old volcom shirt
i lost it in a mosh pit when some asshole tried to rip my gauge out
i broke my pinky finger on his nose o.O

rawr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:38 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
it's an old volcom shirt

rawr!
gauge's are pretty sweet dude
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:38 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
it's an old volcom shirt

rawr!
lol sounds epic :bruise:
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:41 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
The Uber n00b3r wrote:
it's an old volcom shirt

rawr!
lol sounds epic :bruise:

LOL.. thats why people should wear armor all the time .. LOL :hero:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bored Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread Icon_minitime