Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Go down 
+19
DaDoktor
joshula231
CodeIND
DarkPhoenix142
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
An Ironbaby
YUNG TREY 417
Deadbeatcorgi
SyKo THeRaPy
Trevesis
tennismark
Sazza and Azza
Voro27
Dark Master 182
Duro NL
xRisingWrathx
ostalavista
Mikena2007
FuManChu29
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:58 pm

well that certainly makes things much better! thank you! this game may not be as bad after all
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:19 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
well that certainly makes things much better! thank you! this game may not be as bad after all

Trust me, if you just play the game, utilize fast travel to get from city to city, and find all the quests, caves, dungeons, and ruins (Which you probably won't because they're nearly infinite) then you'll find a game that you can really enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 pm

Well here's my final verdict: REJECTED
Oblivion's pace is too slow for me and just too easy so it looks like i'll be taking it back to Gamestop tomorrow for a whole refund. Sorry fans!
Back to top Go down
CodeIND
Pie Master
Pie Master
CodeIND

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:54 pm

i think that Oblivion is the best RPG/Strategy game that has been realeased for a microsoft product...it was made before co-op was as popular so that is a weakness but the graphics were amazing, the story was unbelivable, and the concept just kept getting better....fable will still blow it away though lol
Back to top Go down
joshula231
Pie Master
Pie Master
joshula231

Male Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:14 pm

i have just about all the achievements for oblivion and i have alot of hours into it, and its a really good rpg but the only thing that got on my nerves was that you always had to go into some kind of cave or dungeon or whatnot and it really dont make my experience as good as i thought it was going to be but other than that it was a good game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fable2universe.spruz.com
CodeIND
Pie Master
Pie Master
CodeIND

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:15 pm

now that you say it...you did attack below ground alot lol
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 pm

Well the way I look at it, I would play it if it was the only thing out right now, but Fable 2 and GoW 2 and everythinng else is going to blow it out of the water and I won't be devoting any time to it so why not get my 50 dollars back?
Back to top Go down
joshula231
Pie Master
Pie Master
joshula231

Male Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:19 pm

CodeIND wrote:
now that you say it...you did attack below ground alot lol

i know and it was like you went in there just to find like a pointless artifact or book or something that really got old, even in shivering isles it was the same, it was like a copy and paste job to because they all looked the same also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fable2universe.spruz.com
CodeIND
Pie Master
Pie Master
CodeIND

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:23 am

i know and it was like you went in there just to find like a pointless artifact or book or something that really got old, even in shivering isles it was the same, it was like a copy and paste job to because they all looked the same also.[/quote]

true...all true
Back to top Go down
DaDoktor
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
DaDoktor

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:28 am

I thik i stopped at level 25
Back to top Go down
SyKo THeRaPy
Pie Master
Pie Master
SyKo THeRaPy

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:40 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
Ok so i got Oblivion yesterday and played it for like 5 hours...it sucks! How can you honestly like this game so much? It was exactly like Two Worlds, which was RETARDED. I spent like 9000 freaking days trying to walk from place to place and the storyline was BORING. I was honestly expecting much better from this game
Well obviously you prolly had no clue what you were doing in the game. I bet you you were just walking around clue less. If you know what you are doing and get used to the game then you will enjoy it a lot. And 2Worlds is GARBAGE so I have no clue why you would compare it to Oblivion. :negative:
Back to top Go down
Dark Master 182
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Dark Master 182

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:01 pm

Sazza and Azza wrote:
Dark Master 182 wrote:
i had a lvl 50 breton pure magic i had one spell that sheild 100% damage and another spell that did 100 damage with in 20ft for 10 sec that 1000 damage i would kill all of u i could raise all my skills and attrbuties to over 150 with spells my guy had 300 jump with a spell i can jump over a house with him and that was just my legit character my guy i cheated with had everthing at 1000 with out spells i could almost jumo the hole map with him :rofl:

I must have sucked at it I was like lvl 12. But im still playing so i will get there.
You must have the PC version cause I wish I could jump the whole map Sad

no i had the xbox one and there is a glitch were u can keep equipping thing and the bonus would stay on for ever and they add up so i would equipped a ring with +7 jump or what ever it was called that made u jump higher i cant remember and keep doing it over and over again so my jump was really like 90 or so but i had like +1000 jump in bonuses
Back to top Go down
EMPTY TIRE
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
EMPTY TIRE

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:27 am

I made new characters a lot, but I made it over lvl 25 before
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/arkahn
Jackal
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Jackal

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:30 pm

I played that game for well over 120 hours, it was so fun.

I had one guy I cheated with he had 800 speed, and I froze my 360 with him because it could load the map fast enough :rofl:
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:38 pm

this game is actually very fun and has alot to it if you follow through the story and do everything. i have heard many people saying it sucked of they didnt get into it and thats understandable. not everyone likes the same games. the first couple hours can be boring because you are starting everything up. once you get a game and character going it is quite fun.

this is also my opinion. i love this game and will never trade it in or sell it, but again my opinion. to each his own.
Back to top Go down
elliot2dkillla
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
elliot2dkillla

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 pm

i spent about 200+ hours on this game....this game is proper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2