Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What time of day do you mostly play?

Go down 
+37
TSR Edel weiss
Ramen Warrior90
silen7sniper
ostalavista
RibMonkey
Bjorn Klaassens
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Maveric51k
BigKingKaz
DarkPhoenix142
YUNG TREY 417
Nicole Legend
JACK0L0PE
Voro27
LegendaryPixel
MailOrderNinja
dutchrossi
TGG Mirage
justcallmeTater
Mikena2007
XHeroX325
mediaflare
jCHASEmc
xRisingWrathx
Sazza and Azza
TWIXMAN
PATTY0622
UNDISPUT3D Z
Dark Master 182
pltangl
Duro NL
BTGpapa
An Ironbaby
EL LOCO VX
ONE UP YOURS 2
Teh Alex30
uk paradox
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Dawn
What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Morning
What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Noon
What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Afternoon
What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 8 ]
Evening
What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 17 ]
Night
What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 15 ]
Late Night
What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
All Fucking Day
What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 67

AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 pm

mediaflare wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
i'm playing games and having fun, but the moment fable 2 is out, no other game exists untill i've played, beaten, and owned everything in fable 2 once for good, once for evil, once for neutral
exactly, nothing will exist except, me, my 360, my tv, my fable 2 le, my hobbe figure and my food

yup, special edition hobbe FTW will be my FIRST co-op buddy
definitely my coop buddy

i hope he's got a bucket on his head with a spoon for a weapon!
yea it comes with it

aww score! everything i want will come together october 21...
Is it def. that we will be able to pick it up the 21st or is it being shipped to stores the 21st? the dates always confused me

in store the 21st in usa, in fact, the place i pre-ordered can be picked up at 12:01 on the 21st YAAY
awesome, def. going to pick it up
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 pm

in store the 21st in usa, in fact, the place i pre-ordered can be picked up at 12:01 on the 21st YAAY[/quote]

NOt fear
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:44 pm

TOTALLY FAIR! i've been driven insane by it lol

but yeah, at midnight they'll unlock their doors, and i'll walk in FIRST IN LINE lol, i'mma stay in line like other people, and get my game, run home, get to an adult, find out the consequences of the pub game glitch, tell everyone about it, then continue playing untill i HAVE to eat or sleep
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:46 pm

mediaflare wrote:

but yeah, at midnight they'll unlock their doors, and i'll walk in FIRST IN LINE lol, i'mma stay in line like other people, and get my game, run home, get to an adult, find out the consequences of the pub game glitch, tell everyone about it, then continue playing untill i HAVE to eat or sleep

Not listening !! LOL
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:47 pm

mediaflare wrote:

what exactly happens at those midnight releases? do you just wait on line go in pick it up and leave or do they do something cool?
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Duro NL wrote:
mostly at night.

I work during the day sadly Razz

sadly !!! That's what allows you to buy games, consoles, internet lol
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:56 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

what exactly happens at those midnight releases? do you just wait on line go in pick it up and leave or do they do something cool?

well at this one people are going to dress up all fable-like, i'll post a pic of myself later after the event, but there will be music playing over the PA system in the parking lot from the game, and then when the doors open, jack of blades will present each person with the game

yeah, he's dead 'n stuff, but he's so improtantz
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:58 pm

mediaflare wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

well at this one people are going to dress up all fable-like, i'll post a pic of myself later after the event, but there will be music playing over the PA system in the parking lot from the game, and then when the doors open, jack of blades will present each person with the game

if that happened i would be so happy
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:59 pm

mediaflare wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

Thats hardcore Fable fans right thurr. But thats pretty sweet!
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 am

yup, im proud of my hardcore self :paladin:
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:15 am

mediaflare wrote:

same here Dude .. LOL :hero: :gamer: :magic:
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:23 am

mediaflare wrote:

ahaha that some cool stuff, be sure to post them pics !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:45 pm

Duro NL wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

ahaha that some cool stuff, be sure to post them pics !!!

will do sah, i only have motion picture equipment, so i'll have to steal a camera for that lol :war:
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 pm

whoa whoa whoa , we're going way off topic guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:43 pm

back on topic: FABLE 2 ALL DAY FOR ME!

back off topic: nom nom nom can't wait for fable 2

... actually they kinda seem roughly the same topic Wink
Back to top Go down
justcallmeTater
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
justcallmeTater

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re:What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:17 pm

Mostly evening to late evening. Weekends late till way to late!
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 pm

WAAY late :gamer:
Back to top Go down
TGG Mirage
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
TGG Mirage

Male Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:10 am

For me its from evening till midnight. Though from the 21st till the 23rd, i'll be play'n non-stop.lol
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:44 am

TGG Mirage wrote:
For me its from evening till midnight. Though from the 21st till the 23rd, i'll be play'n non-stop.lol

Like the sig !!
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:13 am

mediaflare wrote:
back on topic: FABLE 2 ALL DAY FOR ME!

back off topic: nom nom nom can't wait for fable 2

... actually they kinda seem roughly the same topic Wink

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:22 am

TGG Mirage wrote:
damn that sig is tight. can you make me one ?
Back to top Go down
dutchrossi
Pie Master
Pie Master
dutchrossi

Male Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Most of the time in the afternoon, when i have a day off i will play all the fucking day hehe :rofl:
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
MailOrderNinja
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
MailOrderNinja

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Mostly after my wife and 2 and 1/2 year old are in bed which is usually about 9:30pm CST.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: What times would you ussualy play fable   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:54 pm

LOL jst waned to know what times some ppl are ON jst in case i wanted to play with u guyz Give jobs skewl w/e i was playing Gta4 with some albion alliance members this morning N jst wanted to know what times u guyz would be playing fable n dont jst put ALll the Time XD LOL
Smile
Back to top Go down
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
Voro27

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:58 pm

ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!... lol

when ever i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What time of day do you mostly play?   What time of day do you mostly play? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next