Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
injurytoall
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
injurytoall

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Lord of the Rings: Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:36 am

Anyone else played the demo and decided they are buying it? I am enjoying it, def. a good break from COD4 and similar shooters. Takes a bit of getting used to and figuring out how things work, but after playing it a bunch I am getting the hang of it and enjoying it Smile

Hit me up for some MP fun on the demo if you see me or when it comes out for some co-op/vs
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 am

oh cool, i didn't even know there was one. i'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:39 pm

I played the demo, loved it and bought it. It's pretty damn cool. Anyone else have it?
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:17 am

So am I the only one who is in love with this game? I need a co-op team.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:29 pm

VicariousRogue wrote:
So am I the only one who is in love with this game? I need a co-op team.

i apologize love, but even though i am a hardcore LOTR nerd, that game was not what i expected, granted it was extremely fun, i bought it with the hopes it was much like "star wars: battlefront" so i can run around taking command points and the like, but i was saddened to find out that was not true
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Ah, well LOTR is more my setting than outerspace or guns and war. People are really complaining that some of the classes can seem really overpowering but any class can be put to good use as long as you know how to use it. I'd love to see them make another (better) online multiplayer fantasy game like this but I'm still liking it more than anything else right now.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 am

VicariousRogue wrote:
Ah, well LOTR is more my setting than outerspace or guns and war. People are really complaining that some of the classes can seem really overpowering but any class can be put to good use as long as you know how to use it. I'd love to see them make another (better) online multiplayer fantasy game like this but I'm still liking it more than anything else right now.

oh no, i didn't expect elves with lazurs

i meant the concept of the game, fighting, capturing command points, and having conquest missions, but the whole game was just objective-based
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:31 pm

yea i know. i see that you were expecting more from the game. i was just saying the setting seems to be more imortant to me. i'd rather be in a world with characters that i like which is why, even though there is room for expansion and gameplay improvement, this game continues to draw me in where with others i never have or lose interest. like i had trouble with fallout because i didn't like the story/setting but i'm sure the gameplay was great. anyway, campaign modes always eventually bore me so i'm more talking about the multiplayer mode in lotr. haven't played battlefront so i can't compare anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest   Lord of the Rings: Conquest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Page 1 of 1