Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?

Go down 
+4
mediaflare
Fluffy92291
VicariousRogue
theoreticallyme
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Games Are You Playing?
GTA IV
Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_lcap27%Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
COD 4
Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_lcap18%Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
COD World at War
Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_lcap23%Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
GOW 2
Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_lcap9%Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Battlefield: Bad Company
Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_lcap5%Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Halo 3
Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_lcap0%Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Orange Box
Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_lcap5%Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Midnight Club: LA
 5% [ 1 ]
NFS: Undercover
 5% [ 1 ]
Other (Please specify in a post)
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Vote for the latest online multiplayer game(s) you own and play the most.

OK.

so we need to figure out times and days to get on and play something.
let's reintroduce Gaming Nights. speak. i am free thursday all days, and most mornings. also every sunday is gaming day for me (sometimes dragged out of the house by my g/f).

but yeah. let's get schedules compared and LETS DO SOME OF THIS.

also, member of the week? i understand organizing things is time consuming, but i'm sure we have enough people to volunteer.
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:03 am

I'm down with that. I am open lots of nights now (I was MIA for quite a while, sorry). But a lot of you guys aren't on Live as much anymore! It's hard to have a member of the week when people aren't active. The hype of Fable brought us together and the bit of the disappointment in it kind of made us all drift away from the site. So to all members... If you are interested in still having guild play nights and such, post in this thread now so we know and hopefully can start things back up again and make some changes to the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:52 pm

yeah, im thinking if we can get a gaming night up, we can start getting more active and do what we did for Fable...but without fable. best part of this site/forum was the fact that we all got along pretty well and had a blast playing the few games we did play.

so come on people! let's do it again?!
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:49 pm

lol hey im all for that . im not on live much cuz im either not here or no one is on that has the same games as me... but ya im open after like 12pm - 6am
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 am

i need to re-get my live, i miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
injurytoall
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
injurytoall

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 am

I hardly touch the xbox anymore but i'd power it on to play some games for a gaming night/day
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:35 am

Im up for it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:09 am

Well........

the game I have been playing ALL THE TIME is Call of Duty: World at War.....LOVE this game and recommend getting it. Jared and I play for a hours at a time. Others recent games are GoW2, Left 4 Dead. All of those are awesome with online multi-player.( I have a bunch of older multi-player games like Halo, GTA, Bad Company...etc.)

Jared and I have all three, but does anyone else here have them? I know Scotty has CoD, he played with us, but come on people!!!! we can have like 12 people!!! Get your kill on!
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Yes W@W is very fun I had alot of fun playing with Jared and Nicole except jared was being a noob and going under the map and using juggernaut and was a level 20 noobcake.....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:29 pm

he said he wasn't using those perks....idk, i was on my own screen. lol. as for the map thing...thats fucking annoying. i didn't notice him doing it the other night, but we played with some people last night and it was ridiculous!!!! the score was liek 125 to 375. they would be killing you and you would go to shoot them and all you can see is their head poking out but you cant kill them.....it was frustrating.

.....and i HATE campers.
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:36 pm

lol I was just joking around because of that one guy that said we were doing all that stuff when we were beating his ass so bad.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:55 pm

wasn't that catlin?? lmao i remember him.
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah lol catlin mr your a noob because your a lower level than me and you just kicked my ass.........3 times in a row there for your automatically glitching/using juggernaut/cheating..... lol ghey
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:56 pm

yeah, i know what you mean... when i play now, i just stay in party chat and jared goes back and forth talking to the other people. just hearing them talk annoys me. i can also only take so much of glitching and camping.
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:24 am

well at least scott didn't blow up his team mates with a grenade that time... Wink
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 am

What the hell lol i dont even remember that happening lol i believe you were lied to lol
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:36 am

haha, i was sitting right there. you were like, "Oh look, I have grenades!..." BOOM!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:16 am

Kewl im up for some gamin nights when i get my xbox back from microsoft Sad * tear* Yea im buying call of duty world at war today at lunch But even when i get my box back Its exam season At my school so I wont be incredibly active tho by the time its exams ill have my box bak n then I play for the week of exams cuz both of my exams r on the first day :positive:
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:04 pm

dont have W@W kinda broke at the moment.

but i can always get it from blockbusters! (game pass)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:50 pm

i would highly highly recommend getting it sean. even if just for a rental, completely worth it.
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:44 pm

well, i'll be away for the weekend, a funeral sadly.
but when i get back i'm all for some W@W . (i'll need it).
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 pm

im sorry to hear that Sad hope all goes well...

ok, so.... jared and I have all tomorrow and saturday off, meaning we will be on live all tonight, tomorrow and saturday. when we get on we typically play until 3am, or when we are tired, lol. So who else is going to be around this weekend? anyone want to join in a game with us?
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:13 pm

going to grab W@W later tonight.

hopefully see you all on there. =)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

sean....i know you are friends with jared on live, not sure if you are with me. we will be on later tonight. just message him and we can all join...

hopefully this'll all work out Smile
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

either mike or i will be on throughout the night too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?   Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Nights - What Games Are You Playing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next