Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fable 2 LE vs. Fallout LE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Fable 2 LE vs. Fallout LE Empty
PostSubject: Fable 2 LE vs. Fallout LE   Fable 2 LE vs. Fallout LE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:35 am

ok well i was lookin at the fallout collectors edition n it actually delivered with the bobble head n every thing y couldnt molynuex do that we i geusss cuz it was cuz of the product shortage anyone recoment FALLout?
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
DarkPhoenix142

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Fable 2 LE vs. Fallout LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 LE vs. Fallout LE   Fable 2 LE vs. Fallout LE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:48 am

Fable 2 had a great idea for an LE with so much cool stuff to it and thats what I was truly excited about. Unfortunately as you and I know the shortage occured and we only got the game and the LE Content. Fallout 3 however if you've seen has an LE with a Vault-Tec Lunch box (I guess a stylish substitute for the usual tin box), a Vault Boy bobblehead, a Fallout 3 art book, a making of DVD, and the game itself of course. If you can get the LE now then definitely get it, its a true LE.

Also yes I reccomend it. Don't believe the people who call it nothing more than Oblivion with guns. Its very different. And don't think of it as a shooter, its got shooter elements but its HEAVY on the RPG aspects. Also if you're from the U.S. then when you get to a high enough point or just look out at the destroyed overpasses and buildings riddled with people's left behind stuff all over you get a feeling of overall sadness and might just start thinking. What I mean is you're bound to start wondering, "Will this actually happen?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142

Fable 2 LE vs. Fallout LE
Page 1 of 1