Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others

Go down 
+2
Profesdur
stevo_leeto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others   Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:38 pm

From Lionhead Fourms...

NOTE:: Some Possible Early Storyline Spoilers *They are in a spoiler hider... thingy

Quote :
think I can help you out, younger brother just recieved the LE strategy guide. I dont really want to read about the quests but I have looked over the jobs.

Spoiler:

page 240 Bounty Hunter

Help Rid Albion of dangerous creatures and criminals.

"Bounty hunter missions can provide a welcome source of quick and relatively painless money, so long as you dont mind travelingback and forth to areas you may not be headed to. These jobs are given out by City Guards, typically in Bowerstone Market, and require you to travel to a specific location and slaughter a specific number of monsters or criminals that have become a problem for the locals. Once you recieve the assignment, all you need to do is fast travel to the area in question and kill the number of enemies specified in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Once that is done, return to the city guard to collect your payment. These jobs are randomly generated and the difficulty is dependent on the type and number of enemies you have to eliminate."

thats it, the assassination society seems cooler, you get a contract with who "you must kill, where he/she is located, why your killing him, and also specific rules you must follow."

There are 2 other not talked about jobs, at least I havent heard of them, in Fable 2.

Slave Rescue-seems easy to understand

Civilaian Displacement-E v i l [Evil] version, you go and collect slaves, basically find the specified guy and lure him to the drop zone.

hope that helped
:positive: :positive: :positive: :positive:

Last edited by stevo_leeto on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Profesdur
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Profesdur

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others   Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:15 pm

I like the idea of having good and evil jobs cause then you can get whatever pays the most cash and then just get whatever points(good/evil) back by doing the opposite job
Back to top Go down
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others   Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:51 pm

oooo, bounty hunting. always a fan of such things. sad how few games have bounty hunting.
Back to top Go down
Teh Alex30
Pie Master
Pie Master
Teh Alex30

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others   Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:30 pm

thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others   Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:06 am

i thought the bounty hunter would be like assassin but you bring in the person dead or alive man that would have been better
Back to top Go down
RibMonkey
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
RibMonkey

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others   Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:24 am

i think im still going to be an assassin but thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others   Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter Job + 2 others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: 360 :: Fable 2-
Jump to: