Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fable II co-op character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Balin
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sir Balin

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Fable II co-op character Empty
PostSubject: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:55 am

I’m not sure but it looked like to me in a video with Peter Molyneux that when you play co-op that you do not look like your game character you just pick from a group of already made characters or is this just if you do not have your own fable II character in another fable II game.
Any ideas on this would be great?
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 am

lol a frequently asked question, got anymore, PM me with them

but otherwise, that's the couch co-op premade guys you can pick from

otherwise you play with your man from XBL
Back to top Go down
Sir Balin
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sir Balin

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:04 am

I had a feeling it was like that just wanted to make sure.
Thanks for clearing that up anyway.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:09 am

no problem, i can answer most of your questions, so just PM me with them instead of filling up the thread and getting yelled at for repeated questions/vids, it'll save ya haha Wink
Back to top Go down
ElTigreSantiago
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
ElTigreSantiago

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 am

I wonder if both you and your friend are signed in on your Xbox does he get to use his real character?
Back to top Go down
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:59 pm

ElTigreSantiago wrote:
I wonder if both you and your friend are signed in on your Xbox does he get to use his real character?

i'm pretty sure he'd only get his real character if he played his character on your's from the start, or use a memory card to transfer his character data onto your's. then, probably. not sure though.
Back to top Go down
ElTigreSantiago
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
ElTigreSantiago

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:31 pm

Ranyk wrote:
ElTigreSantiago wrote:

i'm pretty sure he'd only get his real character if he played his character on your's from the start, or use a memory card to transfer his character data onto your's. then, probably. not sure though.
What I usually do is I take a memory card to my friends' houses and sign into my profile. If I had my save game data on my memory card (if it would fit) I think I should get to use my character, otherwise couch co op is useless.
Back to top Go down
Kiras Light
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Kiras Light

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:34 pm

Not exactly itll still be fun for players that havent played the game so they can choose from a multiple selection. I believe its a great idea but i do understand what ur comming from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable II co-op character   Fable II co-op character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable II co-op character
Page 1 of 1