Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition

Go down 
+3
CodeIND
Fluffy92291
xRisingWrathx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Empty
PostSubject: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:14 pm

I was checking out gamestop.com and looking at the regular strategy guide and limited edition guide and I was wondering what is the difference between the two? Is it the the LE is more special and comes with extra stuff that has to do with the LE content or what? Just want it clarified cause I am stuck at which one to choose. The $30 for the LE is a lot. BTW Gamestop now has the Limted Edition Fable 2 game online.
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:30 pm

Any info would be appreciated. lol
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:32 pm

"Each Limited Edition features our Signature Series guide (see content below) with one of four exclusive cover designs, not available anywhere else, and a 110-page art book!
Fable II allows you to choose your own path through the world. The walkthrough provides a complete breakdown explaining the ramifications of your choices and how to follow the course you’ve selected
Foldout poster providing a complete list of all the Achievements Fable II has to offer and how to get them. Strategy is provided for every Achievement!
An abundance of quests awaits your Hero’s attention and they’re all covered in detail. The strategy provided offers the best tips and tricks to finish every quest to your satisfaction and even indicates when a quest may not be of interest to your Hero.
The Guide also includes: “Happily Ever After” Diary, Item and Weapon Lists, Developer tips and expert Boss strategy. "

its under the reg guide 2 but its what comes with the LE guide
Back to top Go down
CodeIND
Pie Master
Pie Master
CodeIND

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:44 pm

ya i will probably just buy the regular one
Back to top Go down
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 am

buy the limited edition, put it somewhere safe. in 6 months, ebay it. might work.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:17 pm

jared and i ordered both of them. we are picking them up tomorrow when they hit the stores. we will check it out and let you know the differences.
Back to top Go down
Jared Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Jared Legend

Male Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:37 pm

yeah plus the Limited Edition one is leatherbound
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Nicole Legend wrote:
jared and i ordered both of them. we are picking them up tomorrow when they hit the stores. we will check it out and let you know the differences.
Ok thanx you two btw I read on gamestop that the LE comes with 120 page art book or something and the cover is different. But yea def. tell me so I can pick it up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:02 pm

they just wana take you money it is probobly mor detaild but not worth the extra dough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition   Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategy Guide - Regular & Limited Edition
Page 1 of 1