Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More

Go down 
+9
RAYMANLAC
Jared Legend
Trisket89
TWIXMAN
stevo_leeto
mediaflare
Bliff
Duro NL
IllegalDamage
13 posters
AuthorMessage
IllegalDamage
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
IllegalDamage

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-10

IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Empty
PostSubject: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:05 am

This is an early announcement for my shop which will be opening on October 21st.

I'll be majoring as a blacksmith and will post items I can make and the prices for them once the information is obtained =]
Count on me to be the first int he gaming world with the custom weapons you're looking to be outfitted in!

Happy Adventuring!
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:34 am

well is it confirmed that you actually will make weapons you can use and sell?
or is it just :quotes:"makeing weopons":quotes: for a shop wich you will never see?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
Bliff
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Bliff

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:37 am

Duro NL wrote:
well is it confirmed that you actually will make weapons you can use and sell?
or is it just :quotes:"makeing weopons":quotes: for a shop wich you will never see?

i think its the latter one but if its not i will be a customer im going to be a lumberjack myself
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:01 pm

unfortunately i'll never need the shop, only augments i'll hunt for, otherwise, the weapons i earn, that's kinda an important thing for me
Back to top Go down
IllegalDamage
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
IllegalDamage

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:40 pm

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to keep weapons you use and trade them to friends... which i in turn could request money for, creating a shop in the process =]
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:34 pm

I'm like 75% certain that wepons you make as a "Job" are instantly converted into gold. AKA you can't keep em and trade em. So yea...
Back to top Go down
TWIXMAN
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
TWIXMAN

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Ya, I'm pretty sure weapons you make are instantly converted to gold as said above. It'd be cool if you could make your own stuff, but sadly I doubt you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlythegames.com
Trisket89
Pie Master
Pie Master
Trisket89

Male Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:11 pm

well i never heard of this keeping items i really am sure that blacksmithing is just a job 4 gold.

Hey u find an article or a vid stateing or hinting otherwise n i'll be a custermer
Back to top Go down
Jared Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Jared Legend

Male Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:57 am

i think there is a way that you can purchase the items once you make them. Im not 100 percent sure so dont quote me on that but thats what i believe once an item is made it will be accessible some where else
Back to top Go down
RAYMANLAC
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
RAYMANLAC

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:23 am

making weapons is cool
Back to top Go down
TSR Edel weiss
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
TSR Edel weiss

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:07 am

in this video here at around 2.00 PM said you can craft weapons and some other things, so i think u actually can make your own weapons and sell them but not with the blacksmith job (< thats for making money with a mini-game)
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:20 pm

ill probably make my own weapons i like to customize them my self personnaly but i might buy one if its a good weapon
Back to top Go down
Josh567
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Josh567

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: good idea!   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:25 pm

there proberly is away to make wepons for yourself tho. so yo could trade them. great idea tho. add me to the mail list!=]
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:18 am

yea you could sell powerful augmentations
Back to top Go down
IllegalDamage
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
IllegalDamage

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:40 am

looks like i won't be able to go through with this Sad sorry guys... i could have sworn i heard that you could

oh well, better luck next time (at least the game is out and playable now!)
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:05 pm

well you can hunt down for good weapons with lots of augments and trade 'em
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:29 pm

this would have been a fun idea
if PM wasnt such a LYIN'head
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:36 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:

haha, well i think he should've held off untill november to release the game, and at LEAST fix some more bugs
Back to top Go down
IllegalDamage
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
IllegalDamage

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:04 pm

mediaflare wrote:
The Uber n00b3r wrote:

haha, well i think he should've held off untill november to release the game, and at LEAST fix some more bugs

/agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More   IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IllegalDamage - Blacksmithing and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: 360 :: Fable 2-
Jump to: