Go down 
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Spending money   Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:39 pm

So I went to school at 10:45 got out at 12:00 paid off all of my games on reserve Fable 2 LE, Gears of War 2, and Left 4 Dead. Went to Forever 21, H&M, a different Forever 21, a different H&M and the American Eagle Outfitters.

Bought 2 jeans, a shirt and a jacket/coat thing lol in between.

Anyways the reason I went to so many stores is cause I couldnt find the right god damn jeans. All of them were bootcut or too big at the ankle and I like them to be tight but not too tight. Enough that they dont drag when I walk. Then I couldnt find any shirts I liked. And when I did they didnt have my size. Dont you just hate that crap.

I think today I spent $220 on everything. Pretty good day for me and I still need to get some more things and go see Quarantine this Monday and Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist on November 1st (3 year anniversary).

So yea spending a lot of money these 2 months on games, clothes, and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 pm

man, i have only put 10 bucks down towards fable 2, fully paid off left 4 dead, gears2, endwar, so on and so forth, but i never spend much money on clothes, so i think i'll never have to spend money like that :gross:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:48 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
So I went to school at 10:45 got out at 12:00 paid off all of my games on reserve Fable 2 LE, Gears of War 2, and Left 4 Dead. Went to Forever 21, H&M, a different Forever 21, a different H&M and the American Eagle Outfitters.

Anyways the reason I went to so many stores is cause I couldnt find the right god damn jeans. All of them were bootcut or too big at the ankle and I like them to be tight but not too tight. Enough that they dont drag when I walk. Then I couldnt find any shirts I liked. And when I did they didnt have my size. Dont you just hate that crap.

I think today I spent $220 on everything. Pretty good day for me and I still need to get some more things and go see Quarantine this Monday and Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist on November 1st (3 year anniversary).

are you looking for skinny jeans?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshula231
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:49 pm

i havent bought clothes in forever, last job i had i bought a car a laptop a cell phone and some video games, soul caliber 4 and i preordered fable 2 then i got laid off and now ive been broke since august, but i just got a new job and i should start here in the next week or so and im probably going to be living pay check to pay check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fable2universe.spruz.com
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:33 am

Nicole Legend wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:

are you looking for skinny jeans?
Yea I only managed to find one pair the other was pretty ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:33 am

joshula231 wrote:
i havent bought clothes in forever, last job i had i bought a car a laptop a cell phone and some video games, soul caliber 4 and i preordered fable 2 then i got laid off and now ive been broke since august, but i just got a new job and i should start here in the next week or so and im probably going to be living pay check to pay check.
That sux dude, I've been trying to get a job but its hard, I got all this money from a check I recieved from college.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshula231
Pie Master
Pie Master

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:36 am

yea work sux but the money was pretty good, i was making 10.50 before i got laid off, and i was doing stuff like every weekend
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 am

you should look in the girls sections for skinny jeans. i have guy friends that do that and and even my bf has a couple pairs. also hot topic sells mens jeans and they have different fits. some very skinny, some kind of fitted.... you should check them out because form what you are saying it seems like you want them tight but not uber tight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:57 am

skinny jeans are sold at pac sun, and anchor blue and are comfortable as hell
womens jeans as well, i am a size 5 in them lol w00t i guess

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/48651140
joshula231
Pie Master
Pie Master

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:26 am

Nicole Legend wrote:
you should look in the girls sections for skinny jeans. i have guy friends that do that and and even my bf has a couple pairs. also hot topic sells mens jeans and they have different fits. some very skinny, some kind of fitted.... you should check them out because form what you are saying it seems like you want them tight but not uber tight.

yea all i wear is girls jeans, im like a 28 waist size and its real hard for me to find a size that fits good so i get like the none girliest jeans i can find, and sometimes i wear my gfs but i dont like mine real tight at the bottom they have to go over the tops of my shoes at least
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Yea I found a couple. And I have been to Hot Topic but theres not many jeans at the one I go to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jCHASEmc
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:

Im really not trying to be your "dad" but that is crazy, unless you make A LOT of $$$. You should learn how to save $$$, so that some day when you have a family of your own you will have a little cushion to fall back on. One of the best lessons anyone can learn is to manage money wisely... if you dont you WILL regret it later... unless of course you have a lot and money is no object. anyway like I said before not trying to be annoying here, just voicing my opinion .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:28 pm

jCHASEmc wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:

Im really not trying to be your "dad" but that is crazy, unless you make A LOT of $$$. You should learn how to save $$$, so that some day when you have a family of your own you will have a little cushion to fall back on. One of the best lessons anyone can learn is to manage money wisely... if you dont you WILL regret it later... unless of course you have a lot and money is no object. anyway like I said before not trying to be annoying here, just voicing my opinion .
Yea I perfectly understand you and I agree. I have been saving money and the money I got was to finally spend on myself since I havent bought anything in months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jCHASEmc
Pie Master
Pie Master

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:56 pm

good deal, man. I have to indulge every once in a while to keep me from doing sumthing stupid...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maveric51k
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:05 pm

i never have that much money at one time to spend lol as soon as i get money it burns a hole in my pocket until i spend it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:13 pm

Now the only thing I'm worrying about in terms of money is getting about 100 bucks by the 28th. That way I can get both Fable 2 LE and Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
jCHASEmc
Pie Master
Pie Master

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jCHASEmc
Pie Master
Pie Master

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Maveric51k wrote:
i never have that much money at one time to spend lol as soon as i get money it burns a hole in my pocket until i spend it
🤣 🤣 sounds like me before i got married and had a kid... dont worry it'l whip you into shape, jk 🤣 🤣
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending money   

Back to top Go down

Spending money
Page 1 of 1