HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 31
Location : New Hampshire
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:23 pm

YUNG TREY 417 wrote:
Nicole Legend wrote:
i do very much. i have had many weird experiences. it also doesnt help that i will be doing something and jared is like "omg dont turn around. there is someone next to you." or one time i was walking out of our walk in closet ad he goes " when you walked out of the closet someone came walking out with you." another time we heard some scratching in our bedroom and had no idea and he told me i was sleeping and he looked over and there was a girl sitting on the floor next to the wall scratching her nails on it...

yeah needless to say i didnt sleep well after that.

SHIT!! can your bf see them? i wouldnt survive in my house knowing somthing like that is in there ahaha

jared and i have both have seen stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 581
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:42 pm

Nicole Legend wrote:
YUNG TREY 417 wrote:
Nicole Legend wrote:
i do very much. i have had many weird experiences. it also doesnt help that i will be doing something and jared is like "omg dont turn around. there is someone next to you." or one time i was walking out of our walk in closet ad he goes " when you walked out of the closet someone came walking out with you." another time we heard some scratching in our bedroom and had no idea and he told me i was sleeping and he looked over and there was a girl sitting on the floor next to the wall scratching her nails on it...

yeah needless to say i didnt sleep well after that.

SHIT!! can your bf see them? i wouldnt survive in my house knowing somthing like that is in there ahaha

jared and i have both have seen stuff.

damm ahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/youngducer
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
avatar

Male Number of posts : 539
Age : 30
Location : Pale Bule Dot (Earth)
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:49 pm

DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
YUNG TREY 417 wrote:
DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
I've seen some freaky shit, I believe in Ghosts 100%
'
like wat??

Like this one time my mom and I were sitting at the table and a bottle of shampoo we'd just bought pretty much flew off the table and hit the wall. And one day when I was at my friend's house we were getting ready to go inside his room and the door suddenly just slammed in our faces. There was no wind, no open windows or other doors and no explination. Also it got really cold in his room once we had opened the door. And another time when I was at a movie theater all the sinks, urinals, and stalls flushed and turned on full blast. Scared the shit out of me, some people would say that they were on a timer and that they do that to make sure they are running right, but one of my friends worked at that theater and the bathrooms don't do that he says.

wow quite a story you got there buddy, but i'm afraid i don't believe a single word it. Now it might be the case that some of these things happened BUT i personally will not degrade myself to believe it was the work of the supernatural. I'm sure there are very rational and natural explanations for what you MIGHT have witnessed.
Let me tell you something, and i'll put this in layman's terms so some will understand, IF indeed ghost or other mythical/supernatural beings did exist do you not think the world , EXPESCIALLY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY.. would have been made aware of its existance, i mean it would be on EVERY SINGLE NEWSPAPER , EVERY SINGLE TELEVISION STATION, IT'D BE EVERY WHERE MAN. Grasp that for a second.....

now i know some of you, may be saying "well these ghosts only show themselves to certain people OR they don't want to be known". lol well that may be the case but that is not how knowledge works NOT AT ALL, you might as well say faeries , nypms and unicorns only show themselves to certain people because there have been(and still are) MANY people who believe they exist. The only thing ghosts, faeries, nymps and unicorns have in common is that NONE of them of them exist because there is no sufficent evidence to back any of it up NONE..ABSOLUTELY ZERO.If it had any shred of varifiable evidence it wouldn't even be a question whether or not these things exist it would just be fact, and whether we believe it or not wouldn't matter AT ALL. Think about that.... really think about it


Well.. thats my opinion on matter, and i think i'll stop there.
i love this thread though because its things like this, expessially epistemology(concerning knowledge) that interest me.


Last edited by Mikena2007 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 581
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:55 pm

DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
YUNG TREY 417 wrote:
DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
I've seen some freaky shit, I believe in Ghosts 100%
'
like wat??

Like this one time my mom and I were sitting at the table and a bottle of shampoo we'd just bought pretty much flew off the table and hit the wall. And one day when I was at my friend's house we were getting ready to go inside his room and the door suddenly just slammed in our faces. There was no wind, no open windows or other doors and no explination. Also it got really cold in his room once we had opened the door. And another time when I was at a movie theater all the sinks, urinals, and stalls flushed and turned on full blast. Scared the shit out of me, some people would say that they were on a timer and that they do that to make sure they are running right, but one of my friends worked at that theater and the bathrooms don't do that he says.

well damm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/youngducer
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
avatar

Male Number of posts : 435
Age : 28
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:
DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
YUNG TREY 417 wrote:
DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
I've seen some freaky shit, I believe in Ghosts 100%
'
like wat??

Like this one time my mom and I were sitting at the table and a bottle of shampoo we'd just bought pretty much flew off the table and hit the wall. And one day when I was at my friend's house we were getting ready to go inside his room and the door suddenly just slammed in our faces. There was no wind, no open windows or other doors and no explination. Also it got really cold in his room once we had opened the door. And another time when I was at a movie theater all the sinks, urinals, and stalls flushed and turned on full blast. Scared the shit out of me, some people would say that they were on a timer and that they do that to make sure they are running right, but one of my friends worked at that theater and the bathrooms don't do that he says.

wow quite a story you got there buddy, but i'm afraid i don't believe a single word it. Now it might be the case that some of these things happened BUT i personally will not degrade myself to believe it was the work of the supernatural. I'm sure there are very rational and natural explanations for what you MIGHT have witnessed.
Let me tell you something, and i'll put this in layman's terms so some will understand, IF indeed ghost or other mythical/supernatural beings did exist do you not think the world , EXPESCIALLY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY.. would have been made aware of its existance, i mean it would be on EVERY SINGLE NEWSPAPER , EVERY SINGLE TELEVISION STATION, IT'D BE EVERY WHERE MAN. Grasp that for a second.....

now i know some of you, may be saying "well these ghosts only show themselves to certain people OR they don't want to be known". lol well that may be the case but that is not how knowledge works NOT AT ALL, you might as well say faeries , nypms and unicorns only show themselves to certain people because there have been(and still are) MANY people who believe they exist. The only thing ghosts, faeries, nymps and unicorns have in common is that NONE of them of them exist , because there is no sufficent evidence to back any of it up NONE..ABSOLUTELY ZERO.


Well.. thats my opinion on matter, and i think i'll stop there.
i love this thread though because its things like this, expessially epistemology(concerning knowledge) that interest me.

Hey, everyone has their opinions. And we're free to express those opinions. 🆗
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 674
Age : 24
Location : Bay Area
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:02 am

I believe in ghosts and the supernatural 150%. The belief of only believing which the common person can is, in my opinion, a shady way of simply scratching the secrets life has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
avatar

Male Number of posts : 539
Age : 30
Location : Pale Bule Dot (Earth)
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:05 am

::talking to dark phoenix:::

hey now wait a minute i never said you're not entitled to your opinion, read what i said again and show me where i even implied that you're not intitled to your opinion. AND don't get me wrong, even though i vehemently disagree with the position most hold on here, i would never ever tell someone that they can't voice their opinions. Thats like one of my strongest personal rule.

see the quote from voltaire Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master
avatar

Male Number of posts : 435
Age : 28
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:20 am

Mikena2007 wrote:
::talking to dark phoenix:::

hey now wait a minute i never said you're not entitled to your opinion, read what i said again and show me where i even implied that you're not intitled to your opinion. AND don't get me wrong, even though i vehemently disagree with the position most hold on here, i would never ever tell someone that they can't voice their opinions. Thats like one of my strongest personal rule.

see the quote from voltaire Very Happy

What I meant from that RE is that You have your opinion and I have mine. And I respect people's opinions unless they are just rediculous and stupid opinions. Yours is a smart opinion and I respect it, and you make some concrete points too. What I mean by a dumb opinion is when someone is asked for instance, "Why don't you like the 360?" and all they can say is stuff like, "Because its gay!" and can't say anything else or make any reasons as to why they don't like it other than that its "Gay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
FuManChu29
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 28
Location : Ogden, Ut
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:44 am

DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:
DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
YUNG TREY 417 wrote:
DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
I've seen some freaky shit, I believe in Ghosts 100%
'
like wat??

Like this one time my mom and I were sitting at the table and a bottle of shampoo we'd just bought pretty much flew off the table and hit the wall. And one day when I was at my friend's house we were getting ready to go inside his room and the door suddenly just slammed in our faces. There was no wind, no open windows or other doors and no explination. Also it got really cold in his room once we had opened the door. And another time when I was at a movie theater all the sinks, urinals, and stalls flushed and turned on full blast. Scared the shit out of me, some people would say that they were on a timer and that they do that to make sure they are running right, but one of my friends worked at that theater and the bathrooms don't do that he says.

wow quite a story you got there buddy, but i'm afraid i don't believe a single word it. Now it might be the case that some of these things happened BUT i personally will not degrade myself to believe it was the work of the supernatural. I'm sure there are very rational and natural explanations for what you MIGHT have witnessed.
Let me tell you something, and i'll put this in layman's terms so some will understand, IF indeed ghost or other mythical/supernatural beings did exist do you not think the world , EXPESCIALLY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY.. would have been made aware of its existance, i mean it would be on EVERY SINGLE NEWSPAPER , EVERY SINGLE TELEVISION STATION, IT'D BE EVERY WHERE MAN. Grasp that for a second.....

now i know some of you, may be saying "well these ghosts only show themselves to certain people OR they don't want to be known". lol well that may be the case but that is not how knowledge works NOT AT ALL, you might as well say faeries , nypms and unicorns only show themselves to certain people because there have been(and still are) MANY people who believe they exist. The only thing ghosts, faeries, nymps and unicorns have in common is that NONE of them of them exist , because there is no sufficent evidence to back any of it up NONE..ABSOLUTELY ZERO.


Well.. thats my opinion on matter, and i think i'll stop there.
i love this thread though because its things like this, expessially epistemology(concerning knowledge) that interest me.

Hey, everyone has their opinions. And we're free to express those opinions. 🆗

some people out there need to know theres something else out there granted that it may or may not be real and you say if they were real they world be in newspapers and TV station on based on my experiance ther is a ghost related show on every TV station and behind the show is the potrayal of a ghost story based on the experiances of other people what he experianced could be the work of something supernatural or it could have been nothing but pure exaduration but its not up to us to try and tell him what happend to him is nothing but a coincidence ......Now im not a fan of the typicle ghost haunting storys like poltergheist and the shining but i do believe that your loved ones that have left this world could be reaching out to say that they need to tell you something important and there way of getting your attention is by shutting doors and making noise i know this is just a thread posted for the hell of it but opinions mater maby not to some people but to others they do no offence mike......


Last edited by FuManChu29 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com
EL LOCO VX
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
avatar

Male Number of posts : 56
Age : 30
Location : Donna TX
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:11 am

I do believe in ghosts! when I was small I went to my grandmas house for a cook out. everything was fine till my mother wanted to leave she looked very tired and was slouching over like something was on her back.

Like a week past by and she still felt the same so she went to my grandma to get a massage but it didn't help, she explained to my grandma what she was feeling, and my grandma said that she could have a spirit on her.

So, on that weekend she took us to go see a witch doctor in Mexico. and she did this ritual to remove the spirit then my mother felt better. I didn't really talk to the lady in Mexico cause she scared me.

ever since I can remember I knew my grandma's house was haunted but I kind of grew up in that house. weird stuff always happened like sounds or glasses breaking out of nowhere but that was the only time it (I don't know what it is) interacted with someone. I think there's more than one ghost but I guess I'll never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
avatar

Male Number of posts : 539
Age : 30
Location : Pale Bule Dot (Earth)
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:15 pm

::to fuman::: what the fuck??!!?!??!

im closed minded????!!!?!?please explain to me why im closed minded,please do that . and i certainly HOPE its not because i disagree with the other members on this forum

i stated valid and justifiable reasons for my position.
and i dont give a rats ass if people "need" to know/believe in something(if that should even matter when we deal with what IS), i will voice my position without pause. just because someone needs to "believe" something doesn't mean one can't critize it, AND in fact if ones beliefs do hold water then someone questioning/challenging said belief can only make it stronger


listen you've made TOO many errors in your post , and frankly i don't feel the need to have a rational discourse with you right about now. so don't reply on here, because i'm not going to respond to you.

i will PM you a real response but right now i'm in class and i don't need this to get me worked up.


Last edited by Mikena2007 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
avatar

Male Number of posts : 405
Age : 25
Location : Colorado
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:23 pm

i think u should calm down bc its just a thread about ghosts so what is some 1 disagrees w/ u every 1 in the world has their own opinons and if u dont like them u can either try to convince them otherwise or u can ignore them either way u dont have to yell at them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
avatar

Male Number of posts : 539
Age : 30
Location : Pale Bule Dot (Earth)
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 pm

lol i am clam , and i dont mind if someone disagrees with me
dont come here telling me what i'm doing(and incorrectly at that), just because my letters are caped dosent always mean one is yelling(at least not yelling in an abrasive way) i wanted to emphasize how i felt at that moment

but if its going to make you feel better then i'll un-cap my words.....happy Very Happy


Last edited by Mikena2007 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master
avatar

Male Number of posts : 405
Age : 25
Location : Colorado
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:27 pm

im just saying that in that last post u sounded very angry and i was just trying to get u not to yell at a guy for his opinion but now its all better (i assume)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
avatar

Male Number of posts : 539
Age : 30
Location : Pale Bule Dot (Earth)
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:28 pm

don't assume i was angry , i don't know what you're hearing but this isn't an audio forum , we're typing in here.
no one can tell the emotional state of others unless said person indicates it


BUT BACK ON TOPIC...don't reply back to this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
SyKo THeRaPy
Pie Master
Pie Master
avatar

Male Number of posts : 200
Age : 24
Location : California, Hollywood
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Voro27 wrote:
lol dont go up there
go up there with ghost busterz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuManChu29
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 28
Location : Ogden, Ut
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:09 pm

AHhhhhh i said no offence sorry if it offended you......
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 586
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

who ya gonna call?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gameralliance.darkbb.com
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
avatar

Male Number of posts : 539
Age : 30
Location : Pale Bule Dot (Earth)
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:31 pm

"who ya gonna call"

GHOST BUSTERS LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 581
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:03 pm

EL LOCO VX wrote:
I do believe in ghosts! when I was small I went to my grandmas house for a cook out. everything was fine till my mother wanted to leave she looked very tired and was slouching over like something was on her back.

Like a week past by and she still felt the same so she went to my grandma to get a massage but it didn't help, she explained to my grandma what she was feeling, and my grandma said that she could have a spirit on her.

So, on that weekend she took us to go see a witch doctor in Mexico. and she did this ritual to remove the spirit then my mother felt better. I didn't really talk to the lady in Mexico cause she scared me.

ever since I can remember I knew my grandma's house was haunted but I kind of grew up in that house. weird stuff always happened like sounds or glasses breaking out of nowhere but that was the only time it (I don't know what it is) interacted with someone. I think there's more than one ghost but I guess I'll never know.


thats crazzy!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/youngducer
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   

Back to top Go down
 
Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Mystic-Heroes custom...CLASSIC GHOST RIDER
» hot toys GHOST RIDER. and BIKE!
» Jonathon Boakes and The Last Crown
» DC Universe Classics and Masterpiece transformers in ToysRus, CRAZY.
» jom layan basikal MTB....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: