Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

Male Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:25 am

ok I Personally believe in ghost i'v had some experiences. Now do you??...if you do believe tell us why give us some times you have experienced one or how ever many ... and if you dont tell us y you dont believe in them!!.. Starting NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/youngducer
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:34 am

no i really dont but i've herad wierd shit around my house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:33 am

Voro27 wrote:
no i really dont but i've herad wierd shit around my house

shit i hear foot steps in my attic all the time ha.
Back to top Go down
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:45 am

lol dont go up there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:02 pm

No i dont, it does not excist im sure off that !

Those footsteps are probably just the wind, or your pet ? or maybe your Schizofrenic Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlivenation.com
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm

i do very much. i have had many weird experiences. it also doesnt help that i will be doing something and jared is like "omg dont turn around. there is someone next to you." or one time i was walking out of our walk in closet ad he goes " when you walked out of the closet someone came walking out with you." another time we heard some scratching in our bedroom and had no idea and he told me i was sleeping and he looked over and there was a girl sitting on the floor next to the wall scratching her nails on it...

yeah needless to say i didnt sleep well after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Nicole Legend wrote:
i do very much. i have had many weird experiences. it also doesnt help that i will be doing something and jared is like "omg dont turn around. there is someone next to you." or one time i was walking out of our walk in closet ad he goes " when you walked out of the closet someone came walking out with you." another time we heard some scratching in our bedroom and had no idea and he told me i was sleeping and he looked over and there was a girl sitting on the floor next to the wall scratching her nails on it...

yeah needless to say i didnt sleep well after that.

SHIT!! can your bf see them? i wouldnt survive in my house knowing somthing like that is in there ahaha

Last edited by YUNG TREY 417 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Duro NL wrote:
No i dont, it does not excist im sure off that !

Those footsteps are probably just the wind, or your pet ? or maybe your Schizofrenic Razz

lol no its not a pet and its not wind cause all the windows r sealed, and im def not schizo 🤣 haha
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:01 pm

there's a painting in my mom's room that stares at you... creepy, but not the point...
ghost experiences in my life, house and neighborhood?

in my bathroom i have had things physically thrown at me from over the top of the curtain, tweezers, toothbrushes, Q- Tips
ummm there's a noise of footsteps always running up and down the air vent in there as well, along with around the house

the neighborhood has a park where you can see swings with illuminated faint white light, not really bright, but still enough to make it out... well they swing on the swingsets, and when you get there, there is noone there
in the same park, a dog has chased not just me but a group of my friends, clearly hearing its footsteps, only to turn around and see some silent hill shit, like it was burning away into nothing
the same dog also runs around the park, and if you follow how fast it travels, when it gets to the light, the same effect happens
also at that place an older, 1930s type girl in a pretty little dress and a parasol with a really messed up face will be seen dancing around a tree singing things

these arent just when i see them by myself, groups of my friends, like 6 or 7 people will be walking and all see the same shit

i hate this neighborhood

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/48651140
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:05 pm

lol thats wierd shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renatic1
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:14 pm

I dont believe in ghost and stuff, and its simply because i have no experiance with it, never seen nor heard ( i think lol) its like God which i dont believe in either.. its hard to believe in something u cant see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:20 pm

Well I don't know ... Because people normally "see or feel" what a person normally will do... meaning foot step, Knocking, talking.. Not too many people see animal ghost, but I have heard of it .. but they are normal dog or cats .. the primary human pets... But if ghost do really exist why don't we see more animals too .. not just humans .. like zebras or a skunk or snakes lol..

There is also the believe that humans are the one who can manifest themselves as ghost because we have a superior intelligences than animals .. but this lead me again to cats and dogs the are smarter than some animals out there but people still say that they have seeing them.

And this finally leads me to a conclusion seems that what people normally sees as a ghost are thing that are related to that person or related to humans like their pets and other humans, but never somethign else, so why people see only this and no more other kind of ghosts ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:58 pm

PATTY0622 wrote:
Well I don't know ... Because people normally "see or feel" what a person normally will do... meaning foot step, Knocking, talking.. Not too many people see animal ghost, but I have heard of it .. but they are normal dog or cats .. the primary human pets... But if ghost do really exist why don't we see more animals too .. not just humans .. like zebras or a skunk or snakes lol..

There is also the believe that humans are the one who can manifest themselves as ghost because we have a superior intelligences than animals .. but this lead me again to cats and dogs the are smarter than some animals out there but people still say that they have seeing them.

And this finally leads me to a conclusion seems that what people normally sees as a ghost are thing that are related to that person or related to humans like their pets and other humans, but never somethign else, so why people see only this and no more other kind of ghosts ?

you have a veryy good point but i have no answer for it
Back to top Go down
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:59 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
there's a painting in my mom's room that stares at you... creepy, but not the point...
ghost experiences in my life, house and neighborhood?

in my bathroom i have had things physically thrown at me from over the top of the curtain, tweezers, toothbrushes, Q- Tips
ummm there's a noise of footsteps always running up and down the air vent in there as well, along with around the house

the neighborhood has a park where you can see swings with illuminated faint white light, not really bright, but still enough to make it out... well they swing on the swingsets, and when you get there, there is noone there
in the same park, a dog has chased not just me but a group of my friends, clearly hearing its footsteps, only to turn around and see some silent hill shit, like it was burning away into nothing
the same dog also runs around the park, and if you follow how fast it travels, when it gets to the light, the same effect happens
also at that place an older, 1930s type girl in a pretty little dress and a parasol with a really messed up face will be seen dancing around a tree singing things

these arent just when i see them by myself, groups of my friends, like 6 or 7 people will be walking and all see the same shit

i hate this neighborhood

shit idk how stay there thats weird shit ha
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Renatic1 wrote:
I dont believe in ghost and stuff, and its simply because i have no experiance with it, never seen nor heard ( i think lol) its like God which i dont believe in either.. its hard to believe in something u cant see

im with you there my friend, 100% with you

i to do not believe in the supernatural what so ever

i believe in the worth of the human species and our ablitiy to understand the
the world around us without superstition blinding our eyes

our understanding of our place in the universe would grow exponentially if we emancipated ourselves from that childish nonsense (superstition)

Last edited by Mikena2007 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
Renatic1
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser

Male Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Quote :
im with you there my friend, 100% with you

i to do not believe in the supernatural what so ever

i believe in the worth of the human species and our ablitiy to understand the
the world around us without superstition blinding our eyes

our understand of our place in the universe would grow exponentially if we emancipated ourselves from that childish nonsense (superstition)

words m8 , cheers :drinks:

Last edited by Renatic1 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:47 pm

yeah what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/generaldegre
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:48 pm

no dark general quote properly , renatic didnt write that i did , if u did quote properly then something has to be wrong with the sites "quote" button

but yea cheers anyway lol :drinks:

Last edited by Mikena2007 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:03 pm

PATTY0622 wrote:

HUH??!!?!? WHAT??!?!?!

im sorry after reading this i just gotta make a few comments

1. I can barely barely understand what it is you're writing patty because the grammer is beyond atrocious, im sorry to say
Wink

2. "but this lead me again to cats and dogs the are smarter than some animals out there but people still say that they have seeing them." HUH where are u getting your information, ofcourse dogs and cats are smarter than some animals but whats the point that you're eluding to??? there are many animals that are smarter than many animals...depending on your definition of "smart"

3. i think i understand what you're saying patty but you've just gotta revise the whole thing, because although i can nit pick around to see what it is you're saying , you barely give us your opinion on the whole issue

lol and don't it wrong , i'm not picking on you, my major is in philosophy/english lit. (duel major) i just HAD to comment on your answer, i couldn't see it and let it go. So please don't take it the wrong way.

so heres my simple and clear cut question to you and to others(thats if they dont fully understand the
question being asked by the orignal poster):

Do you believe that ghost exist? if so why and whats your justification, if not why and explain
Back to top Go down
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:33 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:
PATTY0622 wrote:

HUH??!!?!? WHAT??!?!?!

im sorry after reading this i just gotta make a few comments

1. I can barely barely understand what it is you're writing patty because the grammer is beyond atrocious, im sorry to say
Wink

2. "but this lead me again to cats and dogs the are smarter than some animals out there but people still say that they have seeing them." HUH where are u getting your information, ofcourse dogs and cats are smarter than some animals but whats the point that you're eluding to??? there are many animals that are smarter than many animals...depending on your definition of "smart"

3. i think i understand what you're saying patty but you've just gotta revise the whole thing, because although i can nit pick around to see what it is you're saying , you barely give us your opinion on the whole issue

lol and don't it wrong , i'm not picking on you, my major is in philosophy/english lit. (duel major) i just HAD to comment on your answer, i couldn't see it and let it go. So please don't take it the wrong way.

so heres my simple and clear cut question to you and to others(thats if they dont fully understand the
question being asked by the orignal poster):

Do you believe that ghost exist? if so why and whats your justification, if not why and explain

well said
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:41 pm

i practice a way of life known as 'relaxed apathy'

i enjoy life without trying too hard to understand or discover truths

I used to read into things about the supernatural and ghosts, UFO's and all that, and came down with my belief: only care when it matters.

if you hear a creak and think it is a ghost, you're going to keep yourself up all night wondering who died in your house. why worry? if there is no demon trying to eat your children, is it truly something to waste time in your life trying to discover? why not enjoy the real? go to an amusement park, watch a sunset, don't look in closets hoping to see the shadow of a possibly non-existent being

I don't believe nor disbelieve in spiritual beings, zombies, vampires, ninjas from outer space, etc, but i'd rather always enjoy life than look at my basement wondering if the guy who died in the house before me is still using our tools :magic:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:59 pm

I've seen some freaky shit, I believe in Ghosts 100%
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
YUNG TREY 417
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:02 pm

DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
'
like wat??
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix142
Pie Master
Pie Master

Male Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:10 pm

YUNG TREY 417 wrote:
DarkPhoenix142 wrote:
'
like wat??

Like this one time my mom and I were sitting at the table and a bottle of shampoo we'd just bought pretty much flew off the table and hit the wall. And one day when I was at my friend's house we were getting ready to go inside his room and the door suddenly just slammed in our faces. There was no wind, no open windows or other doors and no explination. Also it got really cold in his room once we had opened the door. And another time when I was at a movie theater all the sinks, urinals, and stalls flushed and turned on full blast. Scared the shit out of me, some people would say that they were on a timer and that they do that to make sure they are running right, but one of my friends worked at that theater and the bathrooms don't do that he says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowPhoenix142
Voro27
Pie Master
Pie Master

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:12 pm

thats pretty wierd stuff right there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????   

Back to top Go down

Ghost!!? Do You Believe?????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next