HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BEST investment of $60 ( besides Fable 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trevesis
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: BEST investment of $60 ( besides Fable 2)   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:05 pm

Jared Legend wrote:
yeah you can just plug it into your 360 controller and then there is a USB to power them. Pretty much if you have the elite you would be needing to use the Xbox 360 Dongle which came with it. It has the red and white audio plugs to plug in so you can use the HDMI with the color audio. They are godly!
Wow these sound great, I cant wait to get oone of these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BEST investment of $60 ( besides Fable 2)   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Nicole Legend wrote:
they are headphones rather than just one earphone. your tv speakers get played through the headset. everything is amplified and the sound quality is so crisp. like in gta, if someone was in a helicopter, it sounds like a helicopter is really traveling . like you can hear the sound differences it approaches. there are bass vibration from the speakers as if you are there. and on skate is is like you are standing outside actually skating. it is hard to describe, but you hear everything. they are like bose quality headsets. these things are solid and comfortable too, not a piece of shit you have to worry about crapping out in a month.
$60 + turtle beach headset= pure joy Very Happy

Don't you mean, turtle beach headset - 60 = pure joy?
lol but anyways can you hear the voice chat over the game noise? That has always been a problem for me...
And I noticed your avatar pic, Nicole... Why are you in a dryer?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: BEST investment of $60 ( besides Fable 2)   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 pm

DarkTwin DX wrote:
Nicole Legend wrote:
they are headphones rather than just one earphone. your tv speakers get played through the headset. everything is amplified and the sound quality is so crisp. like in gta, if someone was in a helicopter, it sounds like a helicopter is really traveling . like you can hear the sound differences it approaches. there are bass vibration from the speakers as if you are there. and on skate is is like you are standing outside actually skating. it is hard to describe, but you hear everything. they are like bose quality headsets. these things are solid and comfortable too, not a piece of shit you have to worry about crapping out in a month.
$60 + turtle beach headset= pure joy Very Happy

Don't you mean, turtle beach headset - 60 = pure joy?
lol but anyways can you hear the voice chat over the game noise? That has always been a problem for me...
And I noticed your avatar pic, Nicole... Why are you in a dryer?

there are separate controls for game sounds and voices. you can adjust it to however you want.

and my reason for being in the dryer was that i could. being 5 feet i was able to fit in it with plenty of room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: BEST investment of $60 ( besides Fable 2)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:23 am

I don't have the HDMI output. Is that a problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BEST investment of $60 ( besides Fable 2)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:34 am

Nicole Legend wrote:

there are separate controls for game sounds and voices. you can adjust it to however you want.

and my reason for being in the dryer was that i could. being 5 feet i was able to fit in it with plenty of room.

Nice to both, I'll have to see if any stores in Canada sell them next time my mic dies.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST investment of $60 ( besides Fable 2)   

Back to top Go down

BEST investment of $60 ( besides Fable 2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2