Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bored Thread

Go down 
+22
jCHASEmc
The Cleaved
Renatic1
mediaflare
stevo_leeto
VicariousRogue
Trisket89
joshula231
Kaughee
Mikena2007
Duro NL
KhaoticWarri0r
DarkTwin DX
Fluffy92291
scotty frank
The Uber n00b3r
An Ironbaby
PATTY0622
Teh Alex30
ONE UP YOURS 2
xRisingWrathx
BTGpapa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The Bored Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:11 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Hey guys, I made us a master Gamertag.
Click here to view this profile on Xbox.com

I encourage all members to add this account. Once you do that you just go and veiw this account's friend's list to view ALL members of the clan (or at least those who add this)

im confused here , who asked you to do that?.... if you dont mind my asking?
and who will be running this "master gamertag"?

Well... I did it on my own as an advantage of the guild. Reading the about section, I read there was no dictatorship, so I just did it :cool: But I have shared the account info with Rouge.

I would love to run it, but if the Admin want's it, it's theirs. king
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:23 pm

stevo_leeto wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:

I encourage all members to add this account. Once you do that you just go and veiw this account's friend's list to view ALL members of the clan (or at least those who add this)

Well... I did it on my own as an advantage of the guild. Reading the about section, I read there was no dictatorship, so I just did it :cool: But I have shared the account info with Rouge.

yup, we're all happily equal here, no arrogant bosses, just people getting along and discussing fable and the alliance
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:28 pm

o ok i see now..great idea by the way, but not very well handle i must way

"I read there was no dictatorship" taken way out of context my friend, read the rules section again
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:

"I read there was no dictatorship" taken way out of context my friend, read the rules section again

ya mike im stickin with u on this subject.

but honestly were more like a democratic monarchy...
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:

I don't get what you mean, did I do something wrong? If so please explain. :bruise:
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:36 pm

mediaflare wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:

yup, we're all happily equal here, no arrogant bosses, just people getting along and discussing fable and the alliance

arrogant? well im sorry if you get that vibe, but that is not the case i'm afraid
you both don't fully understand what it means to be part of a guild, ofcourse its not a dictatorship, but there still are rules , and admins/moderators that keep check on this guild.
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:38 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:

arrogant? well im sorry if you get that vibe, but that is not the case i'm afraid
you both don't fully understand what it means to be part of a guild, ofcourse its not a dictatorship, but there still are rules
, and admins/moderators that keep check on this guild.
Ok, now it feels like I did something VERY wrong...did I?
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:38 pm

stevo_leeto wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:

I don't get what you mean, did I do something wrong? If so please explain. :bruise:

u made a GT for the guild with out consulting any of the admins. the way the alliance head council c it is that the GT should be owned by one of the admins because its sumthin that is of kinda alot of importance...
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Fluffy92291 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:

u made a GT for the guild with out consulting any of the admins. the way the alliance head council c it is that the GT should be owned by one of the admins because its sumthin that is of kinda alot of importance...

Well, account info is now in Rouge's hand's. Again, I was just trying to help, not trying to break any rules or whatever. Sorry. :blush: :bruise:
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:43 pm

stevo_leeto wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:

Well, account info is now in Rouge's hand's. Again, I was just trying to help, not trying to break any rules or whatever. Sorry. :blush: :bruise:

its cool dude just be sure b4 u do sumthin that is for the guild u talk 2 one of the Alliance Elite or admins first
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:46 pm

no you didn't say anything really wrong, you DID something not TOO ok, but things happen it was more what i said as a response really

and i own a handful of message boards and websites myself, so I understand where rules stand in that sense

it's just that Mikena, you do seem to take an uptight reaction towards things in the forum, you can explain rules or point out problems in much more of a polite way, and in no way am i saying "try love"

i'm a pretty apathetic laid back guy, i've bled too much to worry anymore, so when say someone breaks a rule, or steps out of line, it's ok to just say 'hey man, that's not cool' and if they have a problem with that, then pull up the trousers and put them down, that's about it

I don't feel like pushing this further into any form of argument, so basically i'm kindly suggesting attempting to re-word actions

'hey that's a great idea to create a central gamertag, but it would've been better to first suggest it, then one of us admins could set it up' ya know? it does sound a little less enforcing right?
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:46 pm

Fluffy92291 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:

its cool dude just be sure b4 u do sumthin that is for the guild u talk 2 one of the Alliance Elite or admins first

Yea, if I learned anything today it's that Laughing Again, really sorry. :blush:

Also - Ty post above me ^^ :positive:
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm

stevo_leeto wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Mikena2007 wrote:

Yea, if I learned anything today it's that Laughing Again, really sorry. :blush:

Also - Ty post above me ^^ :positive:

its cool steevo we all make mistakes its part of life bro so dont worry bout it ne more.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:52 pm

all is well, we're all supposed to be a friendly alliance, so we'll just have a drink and let things pass :drinks:
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:54 pm

mediaflare wrote:
all is well, we're all supposed to be a friendly alliance, so we'll just have a drink and let things pass :drinks:

Lol not just a drink a MAGICAL DRINK IS MORE SUITED FOR THIS
:magic: :drinks: :magic:
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:56 pm

HUZZAH! :war:
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:57 pm

mediaflare wrote:
no you didn't say anything really wrong, you DID something not TOO ok, but things happen it was more what i said as a response really

and i own a handful of message boards and websites myself, so I understand where rules stand in that sense

it's just that Mikena, you do seem to take an uptight reaction towards things in the forum, you can explain rules or point out problems in much more of a polite way, and in no way am i saying "try love"

i'm a pretty apathetic laid back guy, i've bled too much to worry anymore, so when say someone breaks a rule, or steps out of line, it's ok to just say 'hey man, that's not cool' and if they have a problem with that, then pull up the trousers and put them down, that's about it

I don't feel like pushing this further into any form of argument, so basically i'm kindly suggesting attempting to re-word actions

'hey that's a great idea to create a central gamertag, but it would've been better to first suggest it, then one of us admins could set it up' ya know? it does sound a little less enforcing right?

first: i REALLY REALLY am not uptight about anything , and in FACT i DO explain rules and point out problems in a polite way, if anything in a straight forward way.

second: i did in fact , if you read my previous post on here , state it like that.

but i will re-word one of the things i did say. When i said you guys didn't fully understand what it meant to be part of a guild , i really did mis spoke and i apologize , i meant you guys do not fully understand the rules (atleast to a certain degree) that have been dictated on in this guild. i apologize again if i come of crass or rude (which is actually funny because im no way near either), its not my intention but im only pointing out the rules.

Last edited by Mikena2007 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:59 pm

Fluffy92291 wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

Those are totally Magical Rootbeers right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:00 pm

...anyways

those rootbeers give you instant manly beards! :drinks: :war:
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:01 pm

stevo_leeto wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

srry but no strait up beer
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:02 pm

...well in that case it'll just plain make you more manly!
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Mistakes Happens and This site has lots of new Members , including me !! ..

Let it be Peace !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:04 pm

PATTY0622 wrote:
Mistakes Happens and This site has lots of new Members , including me !! ..

Let it be Peace !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hell ya peace lol lets drink on that

:drinks:
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:06 pm

yup, all friends, we'll all hang out and have a great time playing fable, whoever has a problem with us get's some ov these! :mad:

i'm giving everyone who plays with me one beer and a pair of boots!
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Fluffy92291 wrote:
stevo_leeto wrote:
Fluffy92291 wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

srry but no strait up beer
We need to contact the emoticon... people to find the truth. Or maybe there should be a set of rated G emoticons? Like Rootbeer for beer, toothbrushes for swords?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Thread   The Bored Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bored Thread
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next