Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

desperatly need help with xbox live connection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fablemitch
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
fablemitch

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-24

desperatly need help with xbox live connection Empty
PostSubject: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:05 am

so im playing a game of halo 3 right...nothing out of the ordinary than as im about to snipe someone of the top of a building........BAM!! i get disconnected from xbox live why u wonder....so do ...i do the xbox live connection test and it reveals my MTU.....something that has never ....ever played up before on my xbox fails the connection and me a 14 year old kid stuck with no xbox live for some weird reason.....please anyonne with some information help me im desperate..... Sad :eek:
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:40 am

first you could have better posted this in the general off topic, think of that when your starting a thread like this again!

The your MTU or Maximum Transmission Unit needs configuration in your router.
What caused this problem i dont know, maybe somebody took of the power of the router or something but the settings got erased seeing as you could play before.

so get in your router and find the MTU and change it to 1365 or higher!

this url might help some: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/840419?sd=xbox
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:43 am

Whatch the double posts, i saw you have the same thread in the fable 2 general forum.
If you figured out it did not suposed to be in there then you can contact a moderator and ask if he wants to move the thread to the general off topic forum!

What caused this problem i dont know, maybe somebody took of the power of the router or something but the settings got erased seeing as you could play before.

Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:03 am

fablemitch wrote:
so im playing a game of halo 3 right...nothing out of the ordinary than as im about to snipe someone of the top of a building........BAM!! i get disconnected from xbox live why u wonder....so do ...i do the xbox live connection test and it reveals my MTU.....something that has never ....ever played up before on my xbox fails the connection and me a 14 year old kid stuck with no xbox live for some weird reason.....please anyone with some information help me im desperate.....

actually xbox live is under maitainenance so its down for 24 hours
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:05 am

ahah lol, owh yeah thats true Razz ahahah nevermind then.

but if you do ever get this problem Razz there is your fix!
Back to top Go down
fablemitch
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
fablemitch

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:38 pm

Duro NL wrote:
Whatch the double posts, i saw you have the same thread in the fable 2 general forum.
If you figured out it did not suposed to be in there then you can contact a moderator and ask if he wants to move the thread to the general off topic forum!

yah i know i shouldnt have double posted but i was in need of osome desperate help sorry for any inconvenience......i feel like such a dumbass when i found out xbox live was down....sorry guys
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:46 am

haha thats ok!

I feel dumb to because i thougt i gave you a solution, only to find out xbox live was out Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Kaughee
Pie Master
Pie Master
Kaughee

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:40 pm

ROFL i loved this thread!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: desperatly need help with xbox live connection   desperatly need help with xbox live connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

desperatly need help with xbox live connection
Page 1 of 1