HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

  Artwork Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 674
Age : 24
Location : Bay Area
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:22 am

Hi, and welcome to the uncomplete artwork thread. I say that cuz' I haven't added all the bbcodes yet. Anyway I've always considered myself more of a drawer than a digital artist. I've recently attempted to start though, and created my first real signature. I finally figured out how to add .gif's haha. Anyway post your handdrawn, digital artwork here. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 841
Age : 30
Location : Holland
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 am

Nice Sig, especially cause you used gif animated in it!

Wich prog did you use, il make a nice sig one soon and il show it in here to.
Nice thread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlivenation.com
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 674
Age : 24
Location : Bay Area
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:37 am

I used CS3 extended. Which, I of course completely paid for! 😊 Haha anyway I'd been searching how to put a .gif in my sig, and I finally found out how. I know it's not pro, but I'm satisfied because i'm still a beginner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 841
Age : 30
Location : Holland
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:58 am

looks cool, i still have the CS2 package of Photoshop wich kinda sucks because i want CS3.
But i did pay for CS2 and i can not go download CS3 because i make websites in free time but i also charge these people for makeing it so i could wind up getting someone from the IRS comeing in to check if i use legit software!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlivenation.com
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 674
Age : 24
Location : Bay Area
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Duro NL wrote:
looks cool, i still have the CS2 package of Photoshop wich kinda sucks because i want CS3.
But i did pay for CS2 and i can not go download CS3 because i make websites in free time but i also charge these people for makeing it so i could wind up getting someone from the IRS comeing in to check if i use legit software!
Haha. Good thing I paid for every piece of software I used! 😊
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 841
Age : 30
Location : Holland
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:45 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
Duro NL wrote:
looks cool, i still have the CS2 package of Photoshop wich kinda sucks because i want CS3.
But i did pay for CS2 and i can not go download CS3 because i make websites in free time but i also charge these people for makeing it so i could wind up getting someone from the IRS comeing in to check if i use legit software!
Haha. Good thing I paid for every piece of software I used! 😊

hahah, +2 Coruption points and +5 Evil points are floating above your head at the moment Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlivenation.com
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 674
Age : 24
Location : Bay Area
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Duro NL wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
Duro NL wrote:
looks cool, i still have the CS2 package of Photoshop wich kinda sucks because i want CS3.
But i did pay for CS2 and i can not go download CS3 because i make websites in free time but i also charge these people for makeing it so i could wind up getting someone from the IRS comeing in to check if i use legit software!
Haha. Good thing I paid for every piece of software I used! 😊

hahah, +2 Coruption points and +5 Evil points are floating above your head at the moment Wink
Hehe. Isohunt and bittorent are my bff's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 586
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:54 pm

that's really cool khaotic! :positive:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gameralliance.darkbb.com
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 674
Age : 24
Location : Bay Area
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:55 pm

VicariousRogue wrote:
that's really cool khaotic! :positive:
Thanks. =D Hey by the way, did you get my pm. I'm having a problem again haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 586
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 pm

no! i didn't. Sad send it again!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gameralliance.darkbb.com
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 814
Age : 28
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:01 pm

I never got used to making those sig things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
avatar

Male Number of posts : 460
Age : 25
Location : M.D. Baltimore
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:46 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the uncomplete artwork thread. I say that cuz' I haven't added all the bbcodes yet. Anyway I've always considered myself more of a drawer than a digital artist. I've recently attempted to start though, and created my first real signature. I finally figured out how to add .gif's haha. Anyway post your handdrawn, digital artwork here. =)
NIce keep going your good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 674
Age : 24
Location : Bay Area
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:38 am

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the uncomplete artwork thread. I say that cuz' I haven't added all the bbcodes yet. Anyway I've always considered myself more of a drawer than a digital artist. I've recently attempted to start though, and created my first real signature. I finally figured out how to add .gif's haha. Anyway post your handdrawn, digital artwork here. =)
NIce keep going your good
Thanks. =) I learn pretty fast, so hopefully in a couple years ill be damn near pro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
avatar

Male Number of posts : 460
Age : 25
Location : M.D. Baltimore
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:03 am

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the uncomplete artwork thread. I say that cuz' I haven't added all the bbcodes yet. Anyway I've always considered myself more of a drawer than a digital artist. I've recently attempted to start though, and created my first real signature. I finally figured out how to add .gif's haha. Anyway post your handdrawn, digital artwork here. =)
NIce keep going your good
Thanks. =) I learn pretty fast, so hopefully in a couple years ill be damn near pro.

How do you do it like what programs do you use because i want a signiture like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Male Number of posts : 674
Age : 24
Location : Bay Area
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:07 am

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the uncomplete artwork thread. I say that cuz' I haven't added all the bbcodes yet. Anyway I've always considered myself more of a drawer than a digital artist. I've recently attempted to start though, and created my first real signature. I finally figured out how to add .gif's haha. Anyway post your handdrawn, digital artwork here. =)
NIce keep going your good
Thanks. =) I learn pretty fast, so hopefully in a couple years ill be damn near pro.

How do you do it like what programs do you use because i want a signiture like that
I used adobe photoshop cs3 extended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
avatar

Female Number of posts : 568
Age : 32
Location : CA,US
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Artist put your Drawings, ART In here !!   Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:13 pm

So what about we post our drawings, art, that kind of stuff in here , so people can see how good you are or how bad you suck !! LOL ... i will be posting some of my drawings shortly !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Artwork Thread    

Back to top Go down
 
Artwork Thread
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» please also close the thread
» The BETA Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: