Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!

Go down 
+26
ostalavista
Trisket89
jCHASEmc
YUNG TREY 417
ElTigreSantiago
Biddy06
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
CodeIND
mediaflare
Kaughee
Bliff
XHeroX325
Voro27
uk paradox
ONE UP YOURS 2
Sazza and Azza
fablemitch
EL LOCO VX
stevo_leeto
DarkTwin DX
Duro NL
PATTY0622
BTGpapa
Teh Alex30
xRisingWrathx
Mikena2007
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Empty
PostSubject: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: BAD NEWS!!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:38 pm

In a IGN article it says that Fable 2's coop wont be released with the game. Microsoft and Lionhead are working out the kinks and will release a update patch for the game.
I guess this is good news so I can enjoy the game for a little bit by myself. But it kinda sucks that you have to wait a while for coop.

Heres the link: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/914/914061p1.html
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:44 pm

lol
posted that already
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:
lol
posted that already
LOL yeah I just saw it.
Back to top Go down
Teh Alex30
Pie Master
Pie Master
Teh Alex30

Male Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:47 pm

stupid idiots at the lionhead studios
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Teh Alex30 wrote:
stupid idiots at the lionhead studios
Well there not idiots, they just want to make sure that coop is perfect before they release. I think its good idea. I always liked Lionhead and PM because they genuinely cared about us gamers. Instead of giving us some crap with glitches like Mercenaries 2, they are going to polish it off and give it to us hopefully within a week.
Back to top Go down
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:39 am

well atleast we can still chat/ trade with each other.
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:55 am

Well I think this is somehow good !! at least gamers will have the opportunity to begin the adventure without any help or damage from outsiders !!

I think is good also because you can get used to all the feature before somebody comes and does everything or destroys it...

its happening in Viva Pinata 2 ... People come and destroys everything or does everything for you ... both bad things ..
Back to top Go down
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:56 am

PATTY0622 wrote:
Well I think this is somehow good !! at least gamers will have the opportunity to begin the adventure without any help or damage from outsiders !!

I think is good also because you can get used to all the feature before somebody comes and does everything or destroys it...

its happening in Viva Pinata 2 ... People come and destroys everything or does everything for you ... both bad things ..
Never thought of it like that.... well I did, when you mentioned it on aim Razz I like how you think outside the box!!
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:23 am

It sucks either way, what if they would wait with a patch until next fricking year!!!

I did not bought a game just to get pieces of it every month or so!

ah well we just have to wait and see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 am

Duro NL wrote:
It sucks either way, what if they would wait with a patch until next fricking year!!!

Better to wait for something good than to have something crappy that freezes the Xbox !!
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:13 am

PATTY0622 wrote:
Duro NL wrote:

Better to wait for something good than to have something crappy that freezes the Xbox !!

thats true i guess, mhhhh your smart Wink ahahha
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:32 pm

Yeah, I'm glad there working out all the kinks before the game releases.
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:03 pm

I doubt that it will take until next year, keep in mind that Lionhead has already started working on that online co-op patch. Who knows? We could have it a day after the game is released!
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:06 pm

DarkTwin DX wrote:
I doubt that it will take until next year, keep in mind that Lionhead has already started working on that online co-op patch. Who knows? We could have it a day after the game is released!
In the articles I read they said probably within a week of the release of Fable 2.
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:25 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
DarkTwin DX wrote:
In the articles I read they said probably within a week of the release of Fable 2.
Well of course Lionhead doesn't have a set date for it yet, just be paitient, I'm sure we won't have to wait long for online co-op
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:25 pm

DarkTwin DX wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
DarkTwin DX wrote:
Well of course Lionhead doesn't have a set date for it yet, just be paitient, I'm sure we won't have to wait long for online co-op
Yea, I'm not in a particular rush anyways for the coop so I dont mind waiting. More time to make sure its perfect.
Back to top Go down
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:46 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
DarkTwin DX wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
DarkTwin DX wrote:
Yea, I'm not in a particular rush anyways for the coop so I dont mind waiting. More time to make sure its perfect.
yeah, and I rather level up quite a bit and know how to play before I run off and join someone elses world.
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:48 pm

BTGpapa wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
DarkTwin DX wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
DarkTwin DX wrote:
yeah, and I rather level up quite a bit and know how to play before I run off and join someone elses world.
Yea thats exactly what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
stevo_leeto
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
stevo_leeto

Male Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Fable 2 - Shipping WITHOUT online Co-op   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Link here from Gamespot

Basically, no online co-op will be shipped with the game at launch, but within a few weeks, if not the first week, a update w/ the co-op should come.

::EDIT::
Totally just saw the Fable 2 news section, and saw this same thing in that section, my bad!!! :bruise:

Last edited by stevo_leeto on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:59 pm

stevo_leeto wrote:
Link here from Gamespot

Basically, no online co-op will be shipped with the game at launch, but within a few weeks, if not the first week, a update w/ the co-op should come.
Yea theres a couple of topics about this already but thanx for keeping us informed. It kinda sux but it gives them time to fix it.
Back to top Go down
EL LOCO VX
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
EL LOCO VX

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:26 am

That sucks :negative: , but at least this way everyones world and heroes will be different and not influenced by others. We will be able to see what could of been. :positive:
Back to top Go down
fablemitch
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
fablemitch

Male Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: delayed online co-op   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:21 am

it was announced that the online co-op will not be on the game at the release but will be made available online via some sort of patch what are you thoughts would u rather have it straight away or stick it out and wait for them to get it right before releasing it
Back to top Go down
Sazza and Azza
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sazza and Azza

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Dont care   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:30 am

I don't care as long as we still get it. I can wait.
I thought the whole game was going to be delayed :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!   BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS ABOUT CO-OP!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next