Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Items from Pubgames

Go down 
+19
ShadowMonkey987
silen7sniper
Skankyprince
justcallmeTater
SyKo THeRaPy
Bjorn Klaassens
PATTY0622
mediaflare
theoreticallyme
Sazza and Azza
Fluffy92291
ElTigreSantiago
Jared Legend
An Ironbaby
Teh Alex30
Duro NL
DarkTwin DX
BTGpapa
xRisingWrathx
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Teh Alex30 wrote:

can u sell the pub games items to like shops?
Most likely but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sazza and Azza
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sazza and Azza

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 am

I want all my pub games items.
So when you friends ask me how i got that cause they want it i can just smile smuggly Laughing
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:38 pm

Teh Alex30 wrote:

thats the tricky thing. i'd say yes because most items in the pub games have a gold value affixed to them.
but who knows, 21 days til we find out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElTigreSantiago
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
ElTigreSantiago

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:19 pm

theoreticallyme wrote:
Teh Alex30 wrote:

thats the tricky thing. i'd say yes because most items in the pub games have a gold value affixed to them.
but who knows, 21 days til we find out. Very Happy
Grrr today I woke up and looked at the calender and for some reason, for a split second, thought that Fable II was coming out this week. Of course, I came to my senses realizing that October was just starting, not October 21st.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:26 pm

they can be sold, their prices are POOPY

like the cutlass price is i think 1k, it's in the item description

naw, since the item are won in pub games, i hope they're pub game only available items, an in that case i'd keep them, and wear the high roller's coat for quite a while before getting bored and vain and trying something more attractive and powerful haha
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:19 pm

mediaflare wrote:

naw, since the item are won in pub games, i hope they're pub game only available items, an in that case i'd keep them, and wear the high roller's coat for quite a while before getting bored and vain and trying something more attractive and powerful haha
yea I really like that coat. looks cool. i wonder though is there separate clothes for women and men or is it that when you equip it it goes to what gender you are?
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:23 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

yea I really like that coat. looks cool. i wonder though is there separate clothes for women and men or is it that when you equip it it goes to what gender you are?

dunno, but a good question i've been wondering: are the clothes going to have armor points like in fable 1, or is it going to be mostly appearance?
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:47 pm

mediaflare wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

dunno, but a good question i've been wondering: are the clothes going to have armor points like in fable 1, or is it going to be mostly appearance?

I think they will be points , in the first one was like that ...
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:58 pm

yea in a testers review he said a lot of the central aspects had stayed similar to Fable 1
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:35 am

well yeah i think they can be sold as well, they tell you the albion price and all.

but i rather give them away to a guild member, then sell it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
Bjorn Klaassens
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Bjorn Klaassens

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:48 am

I love you already Duro
Back to top Go down
http://the-marsupilami.hyves.nl/
SyKo THeRaPy
Pie Master
Pie Master
SyKo THeRaPy

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Selling Pub Game Items For A PRICE!   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:51 pm

I have unlocked all pub game items and achievements and having worked that hard I'm willing to sell them to you for a price. Not selling for cheap!
Back to top Go down
SyKo THeRaPy
Pie Master
Pie Master
SyKo THeRaPy

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:55 pm

DarkTwin DX wrote:
Now there's an idea, I'll build up some pub games characters to give ya'll the items, I'm using two of them, but I'll have four characters for this purpose to transfer when Fable 2 is released.
is it even possiible to give away your pub game character?! and if so how?!!?
Back to top Go down
SyKo THeRaPy
Pie Master
Pie Master
SyKo THeRaPy

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:56 pm

I have all pub game items but I think I'll be rolling with the master chief armor and energy sword Razz
Back to top Go down
justcallmeTater
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
justcallmeTater

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:55 pm

The spinnerbox tourney's suck but the keystone wasn't so bad just put max bets on one keystone (10 or 11) whichever you feel lucky with then max on say 3,4,5,16,17,18 then when you start rolling just max bet on pair and run you can toss is a few number bets here and there or a couple on trips if you really feel lucky but with those basic bets I won every tourney.
Back to top Go down
Skankyprince
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Skankyprince

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 am

THERE WILL NOT BE ARMOR POINTS THAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY PM
Back to top Go down
silen7sniper
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
silen7sniper

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Free Pub items   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:38 pm

I wouldn't mind donating some items to people who want specific items from the pub games. I currently have all the items on 3 characters. If your interested in a specific item just let me know. I'm currently working on getting all the items on all the slots. Your money is no good here, remember we are a guild... and I've got plenty of gold from the pub games already. Very Happy

Just send me a message via xbox live, or pm me here.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:31 pm

i think ill make a new fable 2 pub games character to give away the items if i win them
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:41 am

SyKo THeRaPy wrote:
is it even possiible to give away your pub game character?! and if so how?!!?
No it would not be possible to give away a pub games character, the information is saved on your HD and therefore your xbox, when Fable 2 is released you can choose to merge the pub games character with your Fable 2 character, again information is limited to your console. In short there is no system for giving away pub games characters.
Back to top Go down
Bjorn Klaassens
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Bjorn Klaassens

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:35 am

pffff, i don't have the time to unlock al the items in the pub games.....
Can somebody give me tips to do it as quick as possible because
i want to have some money when i begin with fable
Back to top Go down
http://the-marsupilami.hyves.nl/
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:02 am

if anyone wants the sword or gun ill give them in fable 2 on the 24th (stupid uk release date) lol

just unlocked them stuff for the first 2 types of games (keystone and the tower game forgot its name)
Back to top Go down
Trisket89
Pie Master
Pie Master
Trisket89

Male Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:23 am

I just might trade my pub games items if they r tradeable but ill have to see ingame details
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 am

they probably will be tradeable seeing as theirs a price on the pub games for them
Back to top Go down
meafunguy
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
meafunguy

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:51 pm

my god if anyone has that sleepmaster thing from pub games i will pay like 1k for or you can work it out with me once i get back to LA. i cant get those but i got the five star items wtf is that about :shrug:
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:57 pm

i dont know whats up with that all i can say is keep trying at the game and you'll get it one day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items from Pubgames   Items from Pubgames - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items from Pubgames
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next