Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you going to rush or take your time ?

Go down 
+41
Maveric51k
SA52
RibMonkey
ostalavista
Skankyprince
DaDoktor
xanderdipset
YUNG TREY 417
DarkPhoenix142
Broken Blood
Nicole Legend
Trisket89
justcallmeTater
Trevesis
JACK0L0PE
MailOrderNinja
dutchrossi
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
PATTY0622
Duro NL
Renatic1
Sazza and Azza
xRisingWrathx
Teh Alex30
FuManChu29
Voro27
Bliff
ONE UP YOURS 2
An Ironbaby
Fluffy92291
joshula231
BTGpapa
benjamin90
pltangl
EL LOCO VX
STON3 MINISTER
VicariousRogue
Mikena2007
Soulful Slayer
DarkTwin DX
Jared Legend
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FuManChu29
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
FuManChu29

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:55 am

really just everybody freaking out about it.....
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com
Teh Alex30
Pie Master
Pie Master
Teh Alex30

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:13 am

half and half man
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:44 am

BTGpapa wrote:
An Ironbaby wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
today peter said that he made this game to be played only 1 time. So, yeah. dont rush.
where did he say this? Because I have definitely seen him saying you should play it through a couple of times in videos
he said it in the fable 2 magazine that came out today. go to gamerzine.com i think.

He said that you won't finish one character because of the endless possibilities
Back to top Go down
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:44 pm

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
An Ironbaby wrote:
BTGpapa wrote:
today peter said that he made this game to be played only 1 time. So, yeah. dont rush.
where did he say this? Because I have definitely seen him saying you should play it through a couple of times in videos
he said it in the fable 2 magazine that came out today. go to gamerzine.com i think.

He said that you won't finish one character because of the endless possibilities
noo... in the vid he said he made this game to be played 1 time through. and he said fable 1 was made for many.
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Regardless of what he said, I guarantee you the majority of people will have multiple characters, but there will be one that they always come back to.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:01 pm

DarkTwin DX wrote:
Regardless of what he said, I guarantee you the majority of people will have multiple characters, but there will be one that they always come back to.
Of course
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

Male Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Voro27 wrote:
I'm just going to take my sweet time and take it all in
Yea if I am going to pay $80 for a game I am going to enjoy every aspect. In the past couple of months I have spent $60 on a game and it last me about 7 hours.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:28 pm

xRisingWrathx wrote:
Voro27 wrote:
Yea if I am going to pay $80 for a game I am going to enjoy every aspect. In the past couple of months I have spent $60 on a game and it last me about 7 hours.
What game was that
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:39 pm

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
Voro27 wrote:
What game was that
I reserved Fable 2 LE for $80 but if you're asking about the games I've bought. Well there was Devil May Cry 4, Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit, and Star Wars The Force Unleashed. They all lasted around 6 hours of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:46 am

xRisingWrathx wrote:
ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
Voro27 wrote:
What game was that
I reserved Fable 2 LE for $80 but if you're asking about the games I've bought. Well there was Devil May Cry 4, Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit, and Star Wars The Force Unleashed. They all lasted around 6 hours of gameplay.

Ya thats why i prefer to buy games that contain online content of rpgs cuz the possiblities are endless!! (neverendig game
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:48 am

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
Voro27 wrote:
What game was that

Ya thats why i prefer to buy games that contain online content of rpgs cuz the possiblities are endless!! (neverendig game
Yea its true. I wish they would say if DLC will be coming cause I remember when I sold my Mass Effect and then DLC was announced.
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:21 am

xRisingWrathx wrote:
ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
xRisingWrathx wrote:
Voro27 wrote:
What game was that

Yea its true. I wish they would say if DLC will be coming cause I remember when I sold my Mass Effect and then DLC was announced.
next to Fable, Mass Effect is the sweetest action rpg i've ever played
Back to top Go down
Jared Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Jared Legend

Male Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 am

really? mass effect.. i tried to get into it several times and all failed, what did you find so good about it?
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:47 am

I thought it had a sweet story and i liked exploring all the wotlds
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:28 am

An Ironbaby wrote:
i heard the game play blows
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 pm

An Ironbaby wrote:
The story was awesome but exploring the worlds got boring. The ending was great.
Back to top Go down
Sazza and Azza
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Sazza and Azza

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:17 am

I am going to take it nice and slow.
My fav part wont be decided till i have seen all the parts.
Which again will take time :drinks:
Back to top Go down
Renatic1
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Renatic1

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:57 am

I'm certainly not going to rush. i wont be satisfied 'til i've seen the whole world Smile
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:01 am

I can never rush RPG's but Fable 2 will be my first RPG in where i wont start with the main quest first Razz

haha normally i do start of with the main quest the first 3 hours or so.
but with fable i want to get rich quick Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 am

Duro NL wrote:
I can never rush RPG's but Fable 2 will be my first RPG in where i wont start with the main quest first Razz

I willl rush Fable 2 , 3 and 4 maybe the 5th I will give it a chance lol.. I always try to rush it meaning the story line then I take my Sweeet time !!
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:27 am

PATTY0622 wrote:
Duro NL wrote:

I willl rush Fable 2 , 3 and 4 maybe the 5th I will give it a chance lol.. I always try to rush it meaning the story line then I take my Sweeet time !!

ahah but that is gona be so hard, to rush a game like Fable 2 damn!
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:33 am

Duro NL wrote:
PATTY0622 wrote:
Duro NL wrote:

well I mean rush by finishing the story line ... But I will defently gonna try to get every single thing and take my time after I know what the story line is !!
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 am

PATTY0622 wrote:
Duro NL wrote:
PATTY0622 wrote:
Duro NL wrote:

well I mean rush by finishing the story line ... But I will defently gonna try to get every single thing and take my time after I know what the story line is !!

yea i know, but its gona be hard focusing on the story when there is so much to do Razz
Back to top Go down
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Pie Master
Pie Master
DaRk GeNeRaL 85

Male Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:33 am

im going to take my time... :gamer:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generaldegre
dutchrossi
Pie Master
Pie Master
dutchrossi

Male Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Im sure going to take all my time because i CAN and because; when im done with the game; i wanna be rich as hell king
and have te greatest armor :paladin: with the biggest sword :hero: and strongest magic :magic: because when you rush you sure won't get every nice thing in the game :gamer: Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to rush or take your time ?   Are you going to rush or take your time ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you going to rush or take your time ?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next