Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

computer builders and console modders thread

Go down 
+5
Bliff
Jared Legend
scotty frank
Mikena2007
elliot2dkillla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
elliot2dkillla
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
elliot2dkillla

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-09-15

computer builders and console modders thread Empty
PostSubject: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:39 pm

i love doing that stuff, right now i have a 360 with a clear blue case inside with a glowing fan and leds, and im building a new comp as soon as i get 2k....anyone do the same stuff? confused
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:56 pm

shit id love for you to do that to my 360 lol
i cant do anything close to that
where did you learn how to mod xbox 360?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
elliot2dkillla
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
elliot2dkillla

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:00 pm

i just read an article how to do it on the computer and i did it first try, idk, that stuff just is kinda easy for me, i also program on my comp, im modding my comp soon with leds, aahhh cant wait.
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:25 pm

what guts you gonna put in the computer?
Back to top Go down
Jared Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Jared Legend

Male Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:58 am

i want to do that so bad, have everything so LED's would run off a relay or something that will pulse on the music in the background. But i would probably spend 10 years on a breadboard designing it
Back to top Go down
Bliff
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Bliff

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 pm

imo modding a p.c looks with clear case and led is pointless i dont sit around looking at my case im stairing at the monitor fragging noobs its all about the hardware
Back to top Go down
benjamin90
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
benjamin90

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:33 pm

Haha if i was to do anything i would do this:
http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEVZAuAlpVErolVylg.php

then have wireless internet - then Bam the dirt is gone and i can play xbox 360 on a bus! w00t!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/myspace_benji
elliot2dkillla
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
elliot2dkillla

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:35 pm

haha i dont just mod cases, i put new hardware and stuff in my comp and 360, getting a terabyte in my comp with a quad 4 prcessor, and a blu ray reader/writer, also beastly motherboard and video cards
Back to top Go down
An Ironbaby
Pie Master
Pie Master
An Ironbaby

Male Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:25 am

Wow a portable 360...I would make mine into that if i wasn't scared about breaking it somehow lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Jared Legend

Male Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:20 am

i would kill myself if i got that, i would have no life
Back to top Go down
elliot2dkillla
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
elliot2dkillla

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:52 pm

here are my official posts if ur interested

Visiontek Radeon HD 4870 Video Card - 512MB GDDR5, PCI Express 2.0 x16, CrossFireX Ready, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, HDMI Support, VGA Support

Auzentech X-Fi Prelude 7.1 Sound Card

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1TB Hard Drive Bundle With Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit DSP OEM DVD

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 Processor BX80580Q9300 - 2.50GHz, 6MB Cache, 1333MHz FSB, Yorkfield, Quad Core, Retail, Socket 775, Processor with Fan

EVGA nforce 780i SLI Motherboard - A1 Version, NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI, Socket 775, ATX, Audio, PCI Express 2.0, Dual Gigabit LAN, S/PDIF, USB 2.0, Firewire, Serial ATA, RAID

OCZ / GameXStream / 700-Watt / ATX / 120mm Fan / SATA Ready / SLI Ready / EPS / Active PFC / Power Supply

Pioneer BDR-202BK Retail Blu-ray Disc Writer - 4x BD-R, 2x BD-RE, 8x DVD±R Burn, 2x DVD+R DL, SATA - OEM

:shrug:

sweet tell me if i forgot to put something in, lol, but anyways so far thats it
Back to top Go down
PATTY0622
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
PATTY0622

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:30 am

elliot2dkillla wrote:
haha i dont just mod cases, i put new hardware and stuff in my comp and 360, getting a terabyte in my comp with a quad 4 prcessor, and a blu ray reader/writer, also beastly motherboard and video cards

Lol !! I am actually building a pc pretty close to that !! waiting for black Friday see if newegg or some website like that have a sale on hard drives.

Lol .. lot of money to do that !! ...

Hopefully by next year I will have my dream pc ... well for like 8 months, after that there is always something good out there !!

I was thinking on modifying my xbox so it can read "all kind of stuff" but I decide not to .. just bought a elite box .. so I just prefer to wait for my older box to die and then I will be trying to get everything out that sucker !! lol

Today just changed my video card on my laptop, change the video settings on the BIOS and still crappy LOL.. trying to avoid buying something new ...

And the worse is that I can do all this and i still don't totally get the AIM .. LOL
Back to top Go down
BTGpapa
Pie Master
Pie Master
BTGpapa

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:41 pm

If I still played pc games I'd build a new pc. It's fun to build them but since I don't have a job/new pc games I don't see a point..... yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: computer builders and console modders thread   computer builders and console modders thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

computer builders and console modders thread
Page 1 of 1