Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The origin of your gamertag

Go down 
+2
theoreticallyme
mediaflare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

The origin of your gamertag Empty
PostSubject: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm

so everyone, though i know a lot of people added xxx(yourtaghere)xxx or numbers to your gamertag as following some 'hip trend'

i was wondering if anyone had some 'meaning' or neat little secret behind their gamertags?

mine for example, when you watched movies in the 'good old days' in drive-thru theatres, and the filmed jumped, ripped, and showed that orange BURN before just being a white screen of anger, that's called a 'mediaflare'. and since i was(and still am) a HUGE movie fanatic, moviemaker, and moviegoer, i decided to use mediaflare as a good movie reference, and has a little 'destruction' in it too!
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:46 pm

mine is just a poke at the anonymity of people on the internet.

so as far as you know...this is theoretically me...but maybe not? you don't know.

i was tired and thinking of names and it came to me. just that.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 pm

well i just thought of it 2 piss ppl off when i killed them in a game lol and the number is my birthdate 9/22/91 simple as that
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:41 am

well played fluffy, the only one who's got a better ego-breaker than you is my friend "dengleberry" aka hairy poop!

and theo, you ARE "theoretically me"

because if i remember from the chatroom:

"theoretically speaking that could work, but we'd have to find some mayo first" - mediaflare
"...i'm not speaking...mediaflare is" - theoreticallyme
"O.o wat? o.O" - satanic lily

HEEHEE
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:23 pm

ahhh i'm glad some of my puns go remembered. :rofl:
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 pm

when i met jared his was "Jared Legend"....my name had been "Niquiqua." it was a joke meaning Nicole and Shaniqua combined. The name however came from asshole people that were no longer in my life and i wanted nothing to do with and no remembrance.......So long story short, I changed my name to "Nicole Legend" because of jared...kinda like a married couple type of thing, people would know we were together without even asking because they would see the matching names.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 am

Nicole Legend wrote:
when i met jared his was "Jared Legend"....my name had been "Niquiqua." it was a joke meaning Nicole and Shaniqua combined. The name however came from asshole people that were no longer in my life and i wanted nothing to do with and no remembrance.......So long story short, I changed my name to "Nicole Legend" because of jared...kinda like a married couple type of thing, people would know we were together without even asking because they would see the matching names.

aww how romantic Wink
Back to top Go down
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Pie Master
Pie Master
DaRk GeNeRaL 85

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:33 am

General was a nickname i had in high school.. i only added dark because its my clan and 85 for my birth year...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generaldegre
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm

its ma mafia name
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 pm

scotty frank wrote:
its ma mafia name

heh, mines "little vinny" since i was originally "Vincente Bennito Caggiano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The origin of your gamertag   The origin of your gamertag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The origin of your gamertag
Page 1 of 1