Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What have You been up 2 lately?

Go down 
+3
theoreticallyme
Nicole Legend
Fluffy92291
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-09-15

What have You been up 2 lately? Empty
PostSubject: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:05 pm

I was thinking about it and well what has everyone been up 2 ?

I have been working on a portfolio for some tattoo artists 2 look at... im trying 2 get an apprenticeship at a local tattoo shop here in miamisburg. o ya and Jared remember how we made our avatars when the NXE came out n i put dreads on mine n u said i dont have dreads... i have dreads now dude lol
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:30 pm

sadly, jared doesnt use this often....i log in everyday and still use this very much. ill tell him to get back in on here.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:01 am

Ya i noticed that lol i just figured u would tell him or sumthin.
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 pm

well, i've been working a lame job, looking for a second or a replacement one.

and today, well..
today i'm snowed in.

yay!
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:19 pm

i've just been baking another boy. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 pm

ive been working, getting tattooed( 4 times in the last month), playing xbox and going to the movies.

other than that nothing...im sick right now which sucks.

congrats rachel...i saw you post it on aim the other day but i was getting off.
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:21 am

I am still awesome in case anybody was wondering
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 am

Congrats Rach.

Scotty dont worry we still think ur awesome

Nicole u should deff post pics of ur new tats.

But ya im most likely goin 2 talk 2 some tattoo artists 2day 2 try and get that apprentice ship so ya ill let you all know whats up lol who knows i might b a tattoo artist n training by the end of the day... wish me luck :positive: im stressed as hell but excited as hell 2
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:13 pm

omg, scott, what a coincidence. i am awesome too!! Wink

and nicole, i would love to see your tattoos!
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:43 pm

will do... have to take some new pics. im also going in a week to get touched up.....

OMG...speaking of what we have been up to lately...has anyone ever played two worlds? Everyone for the ;ast year has told me it sucked and the graphics were horrible and blah blah blah. however, jared and i each got a copy yesterday. it is amazing...something worth trying out.
Back to top Go down
Bliff
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Bliff

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: hi ppl   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:32 am

confused

well im back for any that cares lol

iv been bizy away from the xbox all this time cuz im spending all my cash on WoW again.

any 1 that has played or is playing knows what it like when you like WoW.

ill try an pop on now an then lol but ill allways be reachable through nordrassil server EU side /w seko or lildemon
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Y i had 2 worlds when it first came out. i didnt mind the graphics i loved the game but needed money and got kinda mad at the end when i chose the evil side n not the good n didnt get the achievement... that was when i cared about the achievements un like now where i could care less about what achievements i have lol. i might get it again when i get the money but that wont b untill i pay off [PROTOTYPE]...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:26 am

the game was actually really cheap....18 dollars used at gamestop and if you have the edge card even cheaper..
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: HEEEY YOU GUYSSS!   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:41 pm

i had no idea we changed, this whole time i thought the alliance died! YOU JERKS! haha i kid, glad theoreticallyme gave me the address, I'M BAAAACK
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 am

spread the word!

glad you're back =)
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 am

but yeah, i've been up to the same things as always, army things, the occasional party, games, guitar, heroine(haha jk), you know, the works

i missed you guys!
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 pm

well hey im just gonna say this now... i might b down and out 4 a while cuz within the next week i have 2 make the decision 2 have surgery on my back... :eek: then after that i have 2 wait about 4-6 weeks b4 i have it then ya ill b gone 4 a while my friends.... wish me luck :positive: but hey dont worry ill b fine im ma fighter lol :war:
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Fluffy92291 wrote:
well hey im just gonna say this now... i might b down and out 4 a while cuz within the next week i have 2 make the decision 2 have surgery on my back... :eek: then after that i have 2 wait about 4-6 weeks b4 i have it then ya ill b gone 4 a while my friends.... wish me luck :positive: but hey dont worry ill b fine im ma fighter lol :war:

LUCK! :hero: we'll stay ever vigilant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have You been up 2 lately?   What have You been up 2 lately? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What have You been up 2 lately?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: