Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Anyone go see Twilight?!
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:13 pm

was supposed to go see it today for my 21st bday....but i actually think jared forgot today is my birthday, lol.

we recently saw role models and changeling and they were wicked good.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:25 pm

twilight is fail + suck

it's the romance harry potter book for 14 year old girls

the book is ok really, but the movie is uber lame

rasberry awards rate it at 21%
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:35 pm

ooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkk...

i just got back from seeing 'twilight' and wow!!! omg. such a good movie. and no im not saying this because im all swoony for edward.lol. the movie was much like the book, which i loved. jared even liked the movie and he hasnt read the books. ill be buying this fo sho.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 am

Nicole Legend wrote:
ooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkk...

i just got back from seeing 'twilight' and wow!!! omg. such a good movie. and no im not saying this because im all swoony for edward.lol. the movie was much like the book, which i loved. jared even liked the movie and he hasnt read the books. ill be buying this fo sho.

lol well maybe i hated it because there's a billion 14-year-old fangirls wetting their panties all over town over this thing

i actually read the book, kinda liked it, but the annoying fangirls going "EEEEEEE TWILIGHT" drove me insane i guess...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:06 pm

i know what you mean. i love the series and the movie was well done, but umm hello in my 20's. i was liek that over bands when i was like 10-15. they sell a ton of that stuff at jared's work/hottopic and i almost bought a shirt but that was it. i kinda just laugh at everyone who is drooling over everyone in it. i got into the theater yesterday and it was full of teenies and jared and i were both prepared to yell at any if they were annoying, lol.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Nicole Legend wrote:
i know what you mean. i love the series and the movie was well done, but umm hello in my 20's. i was liek that over bands when i was like 10-15. they sell a ton of that stuff at jared's work/hottopic and i almost bought a shirt but that was it. i kinda just laugh at everyone who is drooling over everyone in it. i got into the theater yesterday and it was full of teenies and jared and i were both prepared to yell at any if they were annoying, lol.

lol awesome

wanna hear a great story?

a guy i know online, went to best buy and saw the soundtrack for twilight, saw the back and all the emo bands and laughed, then he shouted, "it's one thing that the movie is bad, but they have crappy music for twilight too!"

so some 16 year old emo girl came over and started yelling at him how those bands are meaningful and the movie was wonderful and stuff

then the guy laughed and said that her opinion didn't matter to him and he went to walk away, and she freaked and started scratching at his face, and he moved and she knocked over the music display, the cops came and apprehended her.

then here MOM came in, and also freaked out, so in the end the cops had to take BOTH of 'em in

hahhaa thats a great story

but yeah, fangirls are ANNOYING

feel free to like something, ane even say you like it, but please dont blather about it to me, i could care less
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:53 pm

Yea, I wasn't too crazy about the movie. It wasn't bad, it just could have been sooo much better. And the acting was... ugh. At some points it was like is this for real?? Like I definitely felt like I was watching a movie the entire time instead of feeling like it was actually happening or you were a part of that world. And it was hard to care about the characters because their relationship development was just so weird in the movie. It lacked those things that I think make a really good movie. I did enjoy the extra humor they brought to the mortal characters like Mike, Eric and Jessica. Lots of good one-liners that weren't in the book. Eh, I dunno. It was just okay for me. I'll still look forward to going to see the rest of the movie series if they make them and hope they get better as they go. Eclipse would be a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: Off Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: