Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lunar wolf 117
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
lunar wolf 117

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-15

did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight? Empty
PostSubject: did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?   did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:05 pm

i mean i really like the game but..... killing 20 bandits at one time is kinda too easy.
i was playing with my friend on this 1 quest, and i counted more than 35 and killed them a lil too easily?

i hope the Dlc has harder AI's to kill ......... Maybe a dragon? that could be a challenge....
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?   did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:02 pm

yeah, in fable 1 when you got to certain points you had to be tactical and build up a flourish, shoot at long range, and all that jazz, untill you beat jack, then you were god again
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?   did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:08 pm

What we need is difficulty settings.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?   did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:27 pm

DarkTwin DX wrote:
What we need is difficulty settings.

agreed

example

i LOVE a challenge, a big enough challenge that once i beat it, i wanna jump up and down screaming, and high five my buddy(i ALWAYS play co-op if opted).

left 4 dead i play on normal(cuz its already hard as FUCK)
halo i play legendary
gears 2 i play hardcore

fable should have like 3 difficulty settings, and the higher difficulty, the higher priced everything is too, so we cant become millionaires in day 1
Back to top Go down
lunar wolf 117
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
lunar wolf 117

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?   did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:43 pm

yeah i agree with you darktwin, dificulty settings would be ausome.

same to u media - also i do agree left 4 dead is hard as fuck lol.
halo 3 wasnt as hard but legndary was a challenge id say.

same with the millionare thing..... basically u can just go buy every house and start getting loaded, by rasing prices, then just be good and lower prices and eat veggies to get pure again wants u got 1mil.

i havnt been on fable2 for 1 week, wonder how much $ ill get. does any1 know how that system worksout?

what do u think the new island will have as AIs? i really really wanna kill another dragon. fable1 it was fun, also the quest where u gota rescue the archelogist was fun for me, i was kinda a noob at the time and died...... alot.
i just wanna get owned.... atleast wants i want this hardcore bandit to kick my ass left and right to where i have to be a little smarter.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?   did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:11 pm

hopefully they'll be something neat, like a minotaur the size of castle fairfax hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?   did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did any1 else think that fable2 AI's should be harder to fight?
Page 1 of 1