Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday 24th announcement revealed

Go down 
+7
DarkTwin DX
Bjorn Klaassens
Nicole Legend
mediaflare
VicariousRogue
scotty frank
dutchrossi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dutchrossi
Pie Master
Pie Master
dutchrossi

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Monday 24th announcement revealed Empty
PostSubject: MONDAY 24TH: UPDATE... Whats changed??   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:17 pm

Okay i started up my X360 and did the update for fable II but what did changed XD i dont see anything different...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:43 pm

After last week's delay, Lionhead has finally unveiled their "big announcement" regarding Fable II, the game's first downloadable content, the Knothole Island pack.

Scheduled for release in "mid-December 2008" the content pack is set to include the "remote island of Knothole," complete with "new quests, wondrous items and bizarre characters," according to the developer's blog.

The downloadable content pack will be available via the Xbox Live Marketplace and will be priced at $10 (800 Microsoft Points).

Additionally, Lionhead will also release a free DLC pack that allows those who opt not to download the premium pack to participate in co-op gameplay with those that do. Everyone who downloads the free pack will have access to "a show of gifts, including Knight's Boots, Assassins Gloves, a special Weight Loss Potion, collectible silver book and more."

Im sorry PM but im too far gone from Fable you would have to do alot to bring me back to albion from Jacinto .
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:41 pm

Yea I wouldn't pay $10 for that even if I still had the game. :shrug:
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:24 pm

havent returned it yet, but will soon, not worth it anymoar Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:37 pm

ill be getting it and i know jared plan on it also.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:31 am

Nicole Legend wrote:
ill be getting it and i know jared plan on it also.

well tell me if its worth it and MAYBE i'll keep fable lolz
Back to top Go down
Bjorn Klaassens
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Bjorn Klaassens

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 am

can't wait for it, i will always love fable
Back to top Go down
http://the-marsupilami.hyves.nl/
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Updates are usually not noticeable, they were probably fixing a problem you may not have even been aware of.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:07 pm

every update isn't going to be something noticeable. there are some games that jared and i play that get updated everytime we play it.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Bjorn Klaassens wrote:
can't wait for it, i will always love fable

what a hero Wink

i love fable, but i did get upset with it, maybe if we take a break i'll remember how i loved her again haha
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:39 am

lol i wouldn't get it even if it was free
this game wasn't worth my money, let alone the queue space and memory usage
pay me 10$ and i still wouldn't

/hatespeech
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
Nicole Legend
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Nicole Legend

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:49 pm

i dont think its going to be that much space. and 800 points inst that much money....and im rubbing pennies together here, lol. idk i just think maybe itll mix up the game a bit.

oh and i love how media called the kid a hero, lmao. cracked me up. fo sho.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 am

the reason your games update everytime is because

the cache in your 360 is full so it deletes the patches for games you havent used in a couple of days/weeks so then when you put that game back in it asks for the update because it isnt on the 360 anymore

its just the same update you installed when the patch first came out
Back to top Go down
Fluffy92291
Pie Master
Pie Master
Fluffy92291

Male Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:48 pm

I dont plan on ever sellin fable 2 and im deff gettin the DLC. im a diehard fable fan and ya the game did dissapoint me a lil but hell its a breake from all the games i play that piss me off and well ya i hope this DLC brings me sumthin new and exciting lol
Back to top Go down
Slevin05
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Slevin05

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:59 am

yeah i will be getting it as well. it sounds fun, with new dungeons, weapons, and hopefully a bit more of some clothing options.

gears 2 is great and all but i am on my 3rd time through fable and im still not really sick of it. the different ways the towns change is really sweet.

and after beating the horde and the game in gears the online play is so damn awful ill do a few matches then want to break my controller because i dont want to wait 20 minutes just to play again. GoW2 online = more fail than fable 2s does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502630282&ref=name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 24th announcement revealed   Monday 24th announcement revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday 24th announcement revealed
Page 1 of 1