Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rap or Rock?

Go down 
5 posters

Rap or Rock?
Rap
Rap or Rock? Vote_lcap50%Rap or Rock? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Rock
Rap or Rock? Vote_lcap50%Rap or Rock? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
lunar wolf 117
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
lunar wolf 117

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:10 pm

What kind of music do you like more rap or rock?
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:10 am

I've always enjoyed rap much more, I'm definently not a rock fan. Although I'm open, and will have the patience to listen to everything. Also, not to act like a know-it-all, but maybe you should just make the title "Rap or Rock" to avoid confusion, and add a poll which can be easily configured using the "Options" panel towards the bottom.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:18 pm

i'm an 'everything but rap and country' guy

i like 'rap' guys like flobots, but i hate "yeah yeah nigga" songs... ESPECIALLY kanye west... ugh, he's such a douche, he said he was god's gift to music, could his head be more inflated? fuck

i like everything from pink floyd to metallica, the who to system of a down, i love music, i go insane without music, but the new 'age' of rap is really lame and annoying to my ears... i liked the older whatnots, but i could care less about the stuff they rap about now
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:28 pm

mediaflare wrote:

i like 'rap' guys like flobots, but i hate "yeah yeah nigga" songs... ESPECIALLY kanye west... ugh, he's such a douche, he said he was god's gift to music, could his head be more inflated? fuck

i like everything from pink floyd to metallica, the who to system of a down, i love music, i go insane without music, but the new 'age' of rap is really lame and annoying to my ears... i liked the older whatnots, but i could care less about the stuff they rap about now
Haha, "yeah yeah nigga" songs... It's all up to personal taste though. Actually, I've always liked Kanye West, but only if I ignore the ignorance. I like his songs such as "Spaceship," and "Jesus walks," although "Love lock down" is good too.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:53 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

Haha, "yeah yeah nigga" songs... It's all up to personal taste though. Actually, I've always liked Kanye West, but only if I ignore the ignorance. I like his songs such as "Spaceship," and "Jesus walks," although "Love lock down" is good too.

well i'm a musical obsessor, i've listen to songs of all the ages, 'jesus walks' is an old religious christmasy song, then he added his own rap song to the top of the music, also his song 'stronger' or whatever? that's just a daft punk song 'harder better stronger faster' with his rap on it

and then he takes 'georgia' in a song too

all he does is rap to others songs

so he's HALF creative, HALF douche

gods gift to music could also create his own damn tunes
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:33 pm

Tada! Poll added.
This is a great opportunity for me to express my dislike for rap. But on the other hand, perhaps I should stick with my enjoyment of rock. With the exception of a few classical songs, I find most music other than rock to either lack power, or the energy of rock.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:50 pm

DarkTwin DX wrote:
Tada! Poll added.
This is a great opportunity for me to express my dislike for rap. But on the other hand, perhaps I should stick with my enjoyment of rock. With the exception of a few classical songs, I find most music other than rock to either lack power, or the energy of rock.

indeed, you can't do TWO opposites with any other band as good:

1. you can rock out and be hardcore
2. you can chill and listen to it

both of those come PERFECTLY with rock man
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:41 pm

mediaflare wrote:

same. ...but a girl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 pm

VicariousRogue wrote:
mediaflare wrote:

same. ...but a girl. Very Happy

or so i'm told :whistle: heehee Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rap or Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap or Rock?   Rap or Rock? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rap or Rock?
Page 1 of 1