Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lunar wolf 117
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
lunar wolf 117

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-15

question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Empty
PostSubject: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:51 pm

ok, so ive heard it is the halo stuff and heard its reward for the hero dolls..... which 1 is it??

and if you can answer this, how do i get a hero doll for myself, with those rewards like chicken armor. confused
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:24 pm

it's all of it

your limited edition toys, your fable2.com prizes, the works, everything downloadable to your game, appears in that chest
Back to top Go down
lunar wolf 117
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
lunar wolf 117

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:28 pm

oh ok thanks, because i got confused looking at diff websites.
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Most people's fable2.com items didn't show up, as mine didn't. =0
Back to top Go down
lunar wolf 117
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
lunar wolf 117

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:02 pm

i heard about that too, i was going to try and figure out how to get those rewards and hero dolls but i was too lazy and figured id buy or trade them from friends.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:08 pm

well srsly the fable2.com stuff is worthless, you can find it all in game 'cept the tattoo WHOPEEE! the chicken suit is at every shop i go to, the dye is at the hair stylist in bowerstone market, the end
Back to top Go down
lunar wolf 117
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
lunar wolf 117

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:17 pm

i didnt know that either lol. looks like i coulda just went and bought all the shit.... i dont do the tattoos, i think the pub game stuff was worth it though, only for the beginning though, hopefully they come out with some download thing and you can get more quests, items and rewards.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 pm

lunar wolf 117 wrote:
i didnt know that either lol. looks like i coulda just went and bought all the shit.... i dont do the tattoos, i think the pub game stuff was worth it though, only for the beginning though, hopefully they come out with some download thing and you can get more quests, items and rewards.

there's supposedly some new stuff comming our way
Back to top Go down
lunar wolf 117
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
lunar wolf 117

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 pm

will they fix all the bugs too, hopefully not start new 1s. i got so pissed when my character couldnt move and then i meant to choose no-save and quit but i choosed saved and quit like an idoit. Sad took me forever to get all those pub game items without cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )   question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question on the chest in the old guild ( spoiler )
Page 1 of 1