Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WoW - Booty Bay Raid (This is long & has pics)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satanic Lily
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Satanic Lily

Female Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-30

WoW - Booty Bay Raid (This is long & has pics) Empty
PostSubject: WoW - Booty Bay Raid (This is long & has pics)   WoW - Booty Bay Raid (This is long & has pics) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:34 pm

To celebrate my rogue getting to lvl 70, i raided Booty Bay. Very Happy

I got a title and SWEET PIRATE GEAR from the Bloodsail Buccaneers.

Outfit: Bloodsail Shirt, Bloodsail Sash, Bloodsail Pants, Bloodsail Boots & Bloodsail Admiral's hat (Hat Summons a Parrot)

Title: Bloodsail Admiral <Name>

It took all day just to find a group to come with me, not even my guildies would come.

After 2 hours i became hated with Booty Bay, Everlook, Gadgetzan and Rachet. (They're all connected.) AND became friendly with the Bloodsail Buccaneers.

I did the first quest (Obtained at lvl 60) "Avast Ye, Scallywag"(From "Pretty Boy" Duncan). It was just going to talk to Fleet Master Firallon. He then gave me the quest "Avast Ye, Admiral!" which sent me back into Booty Bay.

At the point the group fell apart and i was being seen 50% of the time i was stealth. (Kinda weird cause the guards are lvl 67 & im at 70) The guys i needed to kill were on the top floor of the inn, on a landing outside. Everytime i tried to take them out, guards from below would shoot me. Thats usually not a big deal, but the bullets were actually throwing me out to sea! Everytime i tried to swim back i'd get pushed 10 feet or more by the bullets.

So i died,and died,and died some more.

I made it so close to the inn that i could run up to where i needed to be as a spirit, rez, stealth and wait for my health to regen. Then i realized there was a mast rigt behind the guys i needed to kill. I tried stealthing up onto it and attack from there, i still got knocked down but i could sit up there stealth and ask my guildies for help.

Of course no one wanted to help me. I explained to them they wernt going to get killed on sight, you had to be hated with a group for that, and that it would take them hours to be hatred. They could just go to war with Booty Bay, walk upto an npc and kill it. They wernt going to get aggro anything. Still no one wanted to help me. I sat on top of that mast, stealth, for 45 minutes until 2 of my friends were willing to help me. (I don't even have pics of that..maybe i can get some on a character that isn't hated? lol)

They walked up to where i was, checked the "At War" box, killed the 2 guys i needed and then unchecked the box. THAT WAS ALL I NEEDED AND MY FUCKING GUILD COULDN'T DO IT! Sheesh.

Anyhow...Pics!

Thought the ship was a nice touch, lol. Thats the Parrot from the hat.

WoW - Booty Bay Raid (This is long & has pics) Qx4ap3

WoW - Booty Bay Raid (This is long & has pics) 23hq4br

This was awesome!

WoW - Booty Bay Raid (This is long & has pics) Sb3la9
Back to top Go down
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/index.html

WoW - Booty Bay Raid (This is long & has pics)
Page 1 of 1